Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Frustration with bariatric team

Soon, verry soon.
Yes very soon! I was hoping it would have been submitted Friday but I didn't hear from her so hopefully monday I will!

Sent from my SM-A205U using BariatricPal mobile app

Update: She submitted today. Now we wait. She said 7-14 days before I'll hear anything.

5 minutes ago, Danielleh said:

Update: She submitted today. Now we wait. She said 7-14 days before I'll hear anything.

I would say you're home free. Start training,lol

I would say just before Years End or in the first days of January. But What a Wonderful worthwhile Way to start the Year of 2020.
And all of us will be praying for you and a Bright Bright Future.
And I am not sorry for MINE- if you went back and read my journey you'd see I was eminately qualified to be bitter with all my freaky unexpected twists and turns. But it's been 16 and a half months,like the Big Lebowski in the Movie "I ABIDE" and joys do outweigh the sorrows, I'm now less than half the size I was when I started, smaller than I was at 14 or 15, which was nigh on to 60 years ago, I don't recognize me in the mirror- somebody accused me last week of trying to pass my sister's ID- difficult when You're an Only Child- yep That's Me THERE, just 180+ pounds ago. So it is a Brave New World but I think I'll see how LIFE goes on! God Bless Darlin' and keep us updated, you hear?😝👍

I would say you're home free. Start training,lol
Thank you! I definitely am [emoji23]

I would say just before Years End or in the first days of January. But What a Wonderful worthwhile Way to start the Year of 2020.
And all of us will be praying for you and a Bright Bright Future.
And I am not sorry for MINE- if you went back and read my journey you'd see I was eminately qualified to be bitter with all my freaky unexpected twists and turns. But it's been 16 and a half months,like the Big Lebowski in the Movie "I ABIDE" and joys do outweigh the sorrows, I'm now less than half the size I was when I started, smaller than I was at 14 or 15, which was nigh on to 60 years ago, I don't recognize me in the mirror- somebody accused me last week of trying to pass my sister's ID- difficult when You're an Only Child- yep That's Me THERE, just 180+ pounds ago. So it is a Brave New World but I think I'll see how LIFE goes on! God Bless Darlin' and keep us updated, you hear?[emoji13][emoji106]
Exactly! What a way to start the new year. Every step was worth it! New year, new me.. literally [emoji28] I know everything will be worth it in the end and I will be healthier and happier. I'm glad you're making good progress. Keep it up! I'll make sure to update yall. Thank you!

I would be calling daily if it were me

I would be calling daily if it were me
Now that they submitted my stuff, I'm going to start calling my insurance. They submitted it Monday. I was going to call today but I forgot.

Update: I got approved and my surgery is 1/21!

4 hours ago, Danielleh said:

Update: I got approved and my surgery is 1/21!

Fantastic!!!

Hate to say I told...
I was more so just frustrated because I went 2 weeks without knowing the progress. I would call and ask but they would just email the patient coordinator. She would just email me back and say "no update". I was also worried/scared that I wouldn't get approved. She told me 7-14 days before I'd get an answer but we submitted it on the 16th and got my approval today, the 20th! So it's a big relief! Thank you! Lol

1 hour ago, Danielleh said:

I was more so just frustrated because I went 2 weeks without knowing the progress. I would call and ask but they would just email the patient coordinator. She would just email me back and say "no update". I was also worried/scared that I wouldn't get approved. She told me 7-14 days before I'd get an answer but we submitted it on the 16th and got my approval today, the 20th! So it's a big relief! Thank you! Lol

I was defered by the psychologist the day of my pre-op (witch was cancelled) then left in limbo for a month not getting any direction or help from the surgeons office untill I showed up requesting all my medical records and informed them I was switching to another doc. Two weeks later I was sleeved . My Surgeon is awsome ! Glad that it worked out for us both! :)

Edited by Billy Bob