Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think I made a big mistake

Hi [mention=370602]chula313[/mention] first of all which procedure did you have?
2ndly whichever procedure it was you should be able to tolerate 60ml an hour with constant sipping.
3rd you NEED to go to the ER, you should be sore but not so uncomfortable that you need heavy-duty painkillers still or not tolerate fluids lovely.
you are almost 10 days out and should be coping pain and Fluid wise and are probably dehydrated by now.
So get yourself to the emergency room and get sorted. I had a terrible time post-op and couldn't even keep 2.5 ml down which is just ridiculous, anyway I got sorted in the end but after my 2nd op by day 10 I felt like a different person compared to day 10 after the first op. Ok, It meant I was in the hospital almost 3 weeks but I got 'fixed'.
If they have no idea in the ER insist they get a gastroenterologist who knows about bari surgery to come and review you.
So sorry you are in so much pain it is hideous and I really hope you are sorted quickly and I would be complaining big time about not getting a response from where you got it done.
Please don't delay and get to the hospital to get reviewed then let us know what is going on GOOD LUCK and big virtual pain-numbing hugs xx
I'm feeling much better I had gotten dehydrated needless to say I learned my lesson

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

I am feeling much better you are on point about how much dehydration affects. On another note I really appreciate you you have brought sunshine to my gloomy days and bright stars to my dark nights [emoji8] thank you for existing in my life xoxoxo

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

[emoji8]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches