Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I think I made a big mistake

Chula313 YOU do matter to Us ALL! If we could , we would hug you and make you feel BETTER- We may not be right there with YOU but please believe we're holding you close in all our ❤s. It will get BETTER but SOME of US do have it rockier than others. I WAS and still AM doing all this at the ripe old Age of 73 and honey, it all doesn't go as smooth as if I was 23, 53 or even 63' knew that when I opted into All THIS but I am 13 months out, lost half the Weight I started with, still not tiny, probably never will be, but I have fought HARD to make it down to 180 pounds and a 18, sliding down to a 16' and if you find any of my old postings You'll see I didn't have an Easy Trip along the Way. But Honey , do stay the course, it will finally smooth out, there was Sunshine behind the StormClouds for ME and I can't help there will be for YOU TOO!
Much Love, and I almost always am around to talk to, if needed! OKAY?

I didn't have any one to take me to the hospital yesterday I hope I can make it there today or at least get ahold of my surgeon I apreciate you checking up on me it really touches my heart

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using BariatricPal mobile app

@chula313 checking in again. How are you doing?

Good to hear you're feeling much better. What meds did they prescribe?

Chula313 May October hold only Good Days and Good Ways for You! Because, honey, for you September was a Mell of a Hess, wasn't it?👈😪👉

Chula313 May October hold only Good Days and Good Ways for You! Because, honey, for you September was a Mell of a Hess, wasn't it?[emoji118][emoji25][emoji117]
[emoji23]Thank you so very much I hope October triples your good days [emoji4]

They gave me norco I ended up going to the emergency room today come to find out I was dehydrated and that also causes pain

Same thing happened to me shortly after surgery. Amazing how much dehydration can affect. Hopefully now you're on the road to feeling better!

Same thing happened to me shortly after surgery. Amazing how much dehydration can affect. Hopefully now you're on the road to feeling better!
I am feeling much better you are on point about how much dehydration affects. On another note I really appreciate you you have brought sunshine to my gloomy days and bright stars to my dark nights [emoji8] thank you for existing in my life xoxoxo

[emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

[emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8] [emoji8]

Hi Chula313 I’m so sorry you feel this way. I promise you it will get better with time. Try to get up and walk every few hours at home even if it’s around the bedroom to the bathroom and back it helps a lot with passing some of the gas that causes a lot of pain or discomfort after surgery. Sip lots of Water slowly throughout the day to keep hydrated. You can also try Protein water I grabbed mine from Amazon and I purchased ice pop makers. I poured them into the pouches froze them and slowly allowed the ice pops to melt in my mouth which keeps you hydrated provides the protein you need to give you energy and help you heal and isn’t too harsh on the stomach since you aren’t really sipping. If you can’t tolerate this please go to the hospital and explain to them what’s going on they will get you hooked up to iv fluids. It’s important you don’t dehydrate yourself. Please don’t feel alone during this journey. From what I hear a lot of people have “buyers remorse” right out of surgery but the pain will pass and it will become much easier. Remember why you chose this life changing decision!
Thank you I wanted to thank you before I'm still kind of new here and I'm learning how to navigate the app as I go I really loved your feedback and that you ty ook the time to comment I really need the positive support