Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Still in the hospital

They ended up taking out my gallbladder, because was adhered to stomach. The way I understand they took my stomach. Trying to through all the get put of jail things

Has several tests yesterday and there was some Fluid, so off I go on a walk. Hope everyone on the 16 and 17th did !

Sent from my SM-J727V using BariatricPal mobile app

Oh My, Lynda I am So Sorry, but maybe this is the turnaround you need. to get back towards the Road To Good Health.

6 hours ago, Lynda486 said:

They ended up taking out my gallbladder, because was adhered to stomach. The way I understand they took my stomach. Trying to through all the get put of jail things

Has several tests yesterday and there was some Fluid, so off I go on a walk. Hope everyone on the 16 and 17th did !

Aww bless you, at least the pesky, troublesome gallbladder has gone though! I paced the corridors when I was in too, best thing for us to get stuff moving!

Hope you are well enough to go home and recuperate in your own space ASAP :)

Oh My, Lynda I am So Sorry, but maybe this is the turnaround you need. to get back towards the Road To Good Health.

Thanks so much, I think o get to go home today [emoji2]

I had my gallbladder out during surgery too, I had a rough time in hospital but I just wanted out. I was bed bound.

Thankfully they took good care of you and you can roam the halls.

Hopefully you do get to go home today and recovery will begin to get easier then.

I am home, and glad to be here. They said a had a Vertical Banded Gastroplasty and it was done terribly. They took out all of my stomach. Just want to rest. Hugs too all for your support!

2 minutes ago, Lynda486 said:

I am home, and glad to be here. They said a had a Vertical Banded Gastroplasty and it was done terribly. They took out all of my stomach. Just want to rest. Hugs too all for your support!

oh bless you, i too am stomachless (totally unplanned 2 weeks in hospital after my sleeve on aug 12th) Rest up, lots of sleep, hope someone is there to look after you. Get well soon x

So Lynda do let us know if September 20th turns out to be your Go Home Day. And stay strong- I believe you will find your new kind of Okay out of all this brouhaha. Love and a Hug to be delivered when you're less sore, at least virtually----- Frustr8

Frustr8,

I did come home yesterday. I feel like I have a really tight band around my torso making it hard to draw a deep breath or move around. It is however better every day. I am actually enjoying my first Protein Shake (yesterday it hurt to much) I agree with you and I will find a new kind of okay!

As always thank-you for you love and support!

No Big Problem- just a service I offer to the Bestest People and You're Certain One of Those!