Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

I only noted that nice trim waistline and those upper body muscles in action, myself.

I've lost 15lbs and a bit of muscle mass during Covid. The gyms are still shut down in my state. I'm surprised I still have some muscle tone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got out last night to enjoy some of the outside dining that has been set up all over the city

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Got out last night to enjoy some of the outside dining that has been set up all over the city

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

I love those shoes! How was dinning outside in the evening? (I afraid mosquitoes find me delicious so I can't ever manage it)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

I love those shoes! How was dinning outside in the evening? (I afraid mosquitoes find me delicious so I can't ever manage it)

Mosquitos are the exact reason for the long sleeves, jeans and closed toe shoes! Couple night prior had drinks on a neighbors porch and got sooooo bit up :( :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, sillykitty said:

Got out last night to enjoy some of the outside dining that has been set up all over the city

image-0.0010728836059570312.jpg

I would totally wear this exact outfit. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

(I afraid mosquitoes find me delicious so I can't ever manage it)

Its not just the mosquitoes...i find you delicious myself...lololololzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am having friends over for drinks on the deck tonight. No worries about mosquitoes here at the moment so you’d be safe @GreenTealael but frost bite is a distinct possibility. Brrrr.

Not an OOTD, more a NSV I wanted to share. Yesterday I was putting on some opaque tights & I realised I was standing & bending over to put them on. I used to have to sit down & physically lift one leg up & place it over the other just to pull one leg on. Happy dance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Arabesque said:

Am having friends over for drinks on the deck tonight. No worries about mosquitoes here at the moment so you’d be safe @GreenTealael but frost bite is a distinct possibility. Brrrr.

Not an OOTD, more a NSV I wanted to share. Yesterday I was putting on some opaque tights & I realised I was standing & bending over to put them on. I used to have to sit down & physically lift one leg up & place it over the other just to pull one leg on. Happy dance.

It's your winter now, right? Congrats on the stocking shuffle 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wearing all white for few hours I have free today. Beard trim and perhaps some shopping to add to the wardrobe before heading in to work.

20200801_125709.jpg

20200801_130905.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Live the white @Dtrain84.

Yep, winter here in Australia @GreenTealael. My darn outdoor gas heater wouldn’t work last night so we had to cuddle together on my deck under many throw rugs. Funny we never chose to go inside though. Wore my over the knee boots, & put a cashmere blend hip length fitted cardigan over the top & belted it for extra warmth. Found my old three barrel curling ward so put some messy waves in my hair. Looks a bit fluffy though.

C592EB05-473F-40E8-9441-439D6C98B187.thumb.jpeg.6b43265565cbc83f7bb6ac4de96473cd.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arabesque said:

Live the white @Dtrain84.

Yep, winter here in Australia @GreenTealael. My darn outdoor gas heater wouldn’t work last night so we had to cuddle together on my deck under many throw rugs. Funny we never chose to go inside though. Wore my over the knee boots, & put a cashmere blend hip length fitted cardigan over the top & belted it for extra warmth. Found my old three barrel curling ward so put some messy waves in my hair. Looks a bit fluffy though.

C592EB05-473F-40E8-9441-439D6C98B187.thumb.jpeg.6b43265565cbc83f7bb6ac4de96473cd.jpeg

Your legs look L O N G in this outfit ❤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

Wearing all white for few hours I have free today. Beard trim and perhaps some shopping to add to the wardrobe before heading in to work.

20200801_125709.jpg

20200801_130905.jpg

Go Eagles, white knight! That mischievous grin would suggest you're up to far more than just shopping. Haha. Any touch downs made with new additions to the wardrobe?

3_01052020_EaglesvsSeahawks_2ndhal.20239cf2.fill-735x490.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Your legs look L O N G in this outfit ❤

1 hour ago, Arabesque said:

Live the white @Dtrain84.

Yep, winter here in Australia @GreenTealael. My darn outdoor gas heater wouldn’t work last night so we had to cuddle together on my deck under many throw rugs. Funny we never chose to go inside though. Wore my over the knee boots, & put a cashmere blend hip length fitted cardigan over the top & belted it for extra warmth. Found my old three barrel curling ward so put some messy waves in my hair. Looks a bit fluffy though.

C592EB05-473F-40E8-9441-439D6C98B187.thumb.jpeg.6b43265565cbc83f7bb6ac4de96473cd.jpeg

Gorgeous! I'd say we have another Avenger starlet in our midst - Ms. Arabesque.

diana-rigg-emma-peel-06.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh life is but a bowl of cherries! Ran around doing errands today before covidcane hovers our coast tonight. Quick and easy button up comfy cotton/silk dress.

IMG_5691.jpeg

IMG_5680.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Sophie7713 said:

Oh life is but a bowl of cherries! Ran around doing errands today before covidcane hovers our coast tonight. Quick and easy button up comfy cotton/silk dress.

IMG_5691.jpeg

I love cherries! You look great. You always seem to radiate joy and warmth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×