Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

On 7/25/2020 at 8:16 AM, GreenTealael said:

❤❤ Thank you! ❤❤

Thought of you when I came across this picture today... ;] x o

00d5f743-5f00-48fb-9c5c-592c24ac332a.jpeg

On 7/26/2020 at 11:24 PM, Dtrain84 said:

I went out today to look for bargains that I can add to my wardrobe and lunch at a restaurant (outdoor). I wrestled for a few over what I should wear with the tshirt. I eventually went with the pants even though it was 95 degrees. I took a close up selfie which I normally don't do. I hope I didn't crack your phone screens, lol!

20200726_231458.jpg

Resized_20200726_155937.jpeg

WOW! What month will you be appearing in Gentlemen's Quarterly?! I really like the shorts.

On 7/27/2020 at 12:15 AM, OshunKilgore said:

First pic in purple was before my surgery. Second picture is today 5 weeks out of surgery. 340lbs down to 297lbs.in the last 5 weeks I lost 33lbs.20190405_104129_HDR~2.jpg received_3194432720649188.jpg

Sent from my LM-V350 using BariatricPal mobile app

I just love your style in dresses! Great patterns, too. Keep sharing your new outfits... ;]

On 7/25/2020 at 11:16 AM, ms.sss said:

@Sophie7713 man you have keen eye. You can spot clothing material from a grainy pic and name shoe styles from a tiny peek under a hem! Your white dress is adorable, and looks absolutely breezy. Is it still sweltering down in FL? P.S. and Bobby is the perfect accessory, lol

@JRT Mom well technically, I'm 5' 1½"...I round up to make myself feel better. I do think I tend to look taller than I really am when I'm standing by myself. But as soon as a regular height person is next to me, my height challenges are quite apparent. I look I've been zoomed out when I stand next to the Kid. Also, heels are my friend, as is the google search "what to wear when you are short".

@GreenTealael One word: SMOKIN'. Ok, ok, 6 more words: I WANT TO BITE YOUR A$$.

Yes, it was sweltering that day. My hair was glued to my head. Hair spray melt down. LOL. And, this was by the intracoastal with an 102 breeze. Actually, summer has not been to oppressive this year. I just wear lots of comfy natural cottons and linens. Lot's of air holes + ventilation in this blouse. ;] Synthetics never breath - At least for me here in sub-tropical land. How has your summer been?

IMG_5600.jpeg

17 hours ago, Arabesque said:

RYou look fabulous @Dtrain84. And Jake, you always look great.

So lovely to welcome our new comers too. Hope you’ll become frequent posters.

By the way, has anyone heard from Angiebear? I hope she’s ok.

Because we had to cancel our girls’ trip to Spain, we’ve decided to do a weekend away at an upmarket retreat in the mountains here in Queensland in September. We’ve decided to go all out & will be helicoptering up & back (45min trip). The views will be spectacular & we’re very excited. Anyway, our private lodge has a spa on the deck so I’ve been forced to buy some swimwear - first time in 18yrs. Thought you’d be amused by my choice - ain’t no one seeing my saggy baggy skin & I am very fair so there is some sensible logic in my choice.

F76EFC04-2101-41B3-A4E6-26232701BCF6.thumb.jpeg.4bbfff16983d6eb7e4636042414c8e2f.jpeg

Please take pictures for us from the helicopter! FUN. Will you parachut out (under the rotary blades that is...) like Jake would? September trip sounds fabulous. Actually, I love this look for you. It's a fun cross between surf gear wet suit and vintage swim wear. And, in your signature black to boot. ;]

6 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

Please take pictures for us from the helicopter! FUN. Will you parachut out (under the rotary blades that is...) like Jake would? September trip sounds fabulous. Actually, I love this look for you. It's a fun cross between surf gear wet suit and vintage swim wear. And, in your signature black to boot. ;]

Oh, I’m not brave enough to do a Jake style parachute jump. I was actually chasing some of those Olympic style all-in-one swimmers & thought I could pretend I was a gold medalist swimmer but then I found out how much they cost - yikes!

Damn humidity has ruined many a hair style for me too @Sophie7713. It’s why I have a hair band on my wrist at all times to rescue a deflated ‘do’ & covert it to a pony.

7 hours ago, Sophie7713 said:

WOW! What month will you be appearing in Gentlemen's Quarterly?! I really like the shorts.

GQ? I'll take that, lol! I thought hard about wearing the shorts. Once I kept looking at my bowed bony chicken legs in those shorts, I opted for the pants. Lol!

you guys are all looking great as always .hope you are all well

cheers !!

3 hours ago, VIKING 0424 said:

you guys are all looking great as always .hope you are all well

cheers !!

Viking! Haven’t seen a post from u in a while...glad to see/read you :) Hope all is well...

18 hours ago, Dtrain84 said:

GQ? I'll take that, lol! I thought hard about wearing the shorts. Once I kept looking at my bowed bony chicken legs in those shorts, I opted for the pants. Lol!

I only noted that nice trim waistline and those upper body muscles in action, myself.

2 hours ago, ms.sss said:

Viking! Haven’t seen a post from u in a while...glad to see/read you :) Hope all is well...

Ditto, Viking - show us your stuff.

ok taken today hotter than hell and a/c in op in office here ya gounnamed.thumb.png.6969cad02a7bf5398d49671a9f48d245.png

34 minutes ago, VIKING 0424 said:

ok taken today hotter than hell and a/c in op in office imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1ahere ya gounnamed.thumb.png.6969cad02a7bf5398d49671a9f48d245.png

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

2 hours ago, VIKING 0424 said:

ok taken today hotter than hell and a/c in op in office imageproxy.php?img=&key=3bbd8bc3022d1b1ahere ya gounnamed.thumb.png.6969cad02a7bf5398d49671a9f48d245.png

Still lookin’ good!