Jump to content
×
Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Lol, im not a big fan of colognes/perfumes...but I love the smell of just regular soap and Shampoo on people 😂

Edited by ms.sss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have four fragrances in my repertoire. Chanel Platinum(pictured below),Carbon by Prada, The One by Dolce & Gabbana and Sexual Noir by Michel Germain. I was looking for a new fragrance to add to my collection and I chose Dior Homme. To the fellas, you can't go wrong with the fragrances I named. I get plenty of compliments from women all the time when I wear something in my collection.

Resized_20200811_233100.jpg

Edited by Dtrain84

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Anyone else have a favorite fragrance or signature scent?

These are my top picks and sadly I'm out of both 😭

66655w.jpg

s-l400.jpg

https://www.tiffany.com/fragrance/tiffany-fragrance/tiffany-eau-de-parfum-60699321/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if anyone is interested.... but last week we went to the LOFT and nearly all their pants were on sale for $15. Normally $79. Three new pair for less than one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have worn and loved many fragrances. Several of the Chanel already mentioned. I have always wanted No 5 to work for me but it just doesn’t.

Lately I am on a kick wearing Elizabeth and James Black. I also wear Amethyst. And even layer them.

Black Opium is also a recent favorite.

I also love The Loft but they got enough of my money during my Covid19 shopping spree. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, pssk said:

I have worn and loved many fragrances. Several of the Chanel already mentioned. I have always wanted No 5 to work for me but it just doesn’t.

Lately I am on a kick wearing Elizabeth and James Black. I also wear Amethyst. And even layer them.

Black Opium is also a recent favorite.

I also love The Loft but they got enough of my money during my Covid19 shopping spree. Lol

im the same... #5 doesn't work for me either. I use to wear the D&G Lite blue. now i swap with the Tiffany's, Roberto Cavalli & Gucci Guilty

They were birthday gifts.... (pants)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Anyone else have a favorite fragrance or signature scent?

These are my top picks and sadly I'm out of both 😭

66655w.jpg

s-l400.jpg

check overstock and ebay. I have found some "hard to find" items on both.

One of my favorite lotions i can only get off Ebay and it's like $70 ... Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lemongrass Cardamom Lotion Stress Relief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giorgio’s Red is my favorite And has been for some time. It has a fresh clean fragrance with just a little spice to entice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scalloped tees have been my thing lately. Nice and simple. Hope everyone is having a nice week.

jake.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, JAKE H said:

Scalloped tees have been my thing lately. Nice and simple. Hope everyone is having a nice week.

jake.JPG

looking good jake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keeping with the yellow theme, albeit slightly wrinkled 😂

image-0.00095367431640625.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recent Topics

  • Most popular:

  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs
    ×