Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2019 challenge

1 hour ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I rarely take or post pictures of myself. I decided to take a picture when I first joined the gym in April and I took a follow up this week. I’m honestly surprised at how much difference it made in a short period of time. I don’t “feel” like I look that different so I’m glad I documented it. It is good motivation to keep working out.

I need to clean my mirror, vacuum and make my bed, I wasn’t planning on sharing these!

49652CFB-46F5-47FC-920A-9321DFA7CC3B.jpeg

Are you kidding!!! The weight difference alone is stark! Congratulations

I’m like @sillykitty, I don’t really hold grudges so I don’t have anyone to forgive. (With the exception of one person who I will never forgive lol)

I’m taking a new class today in about an hour it doesn’t sound horrible.. I’ll do sit-ups and some ab stuff after.

2 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

I’m like @sillykitty, I don’t really hold grudges so I don’t have anyone to forgive. (With the exception of one person who I will never forgive lol)

Exact same!

22 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Are you kidding!!! The weight difference alone is stark! Congratulations

Thank you, I should have worded that differently. I can see the improvement in the photographs, I was surprised because It didn’t feel like I looked different. I’m so mad the gym works lol.

3 hours ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Thank you, I should have worded that differently. I can see the improvement in the photographs, I was surprised because It didn’t feel like I looked different. I’m so mad the gym works lol.

Aren't. We. All.

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Day#19 Forgive someone!Hmmn this might take a minute or two.
I NOW FORGIVE
People who told me I would be unsuccessful at weigh loss
I am losing!
People who thought I lacked motivation for the WLS at thhisIii point in my journey. People who were certain I would die on the surgical table. That I would go from despair, to sorrow. May your trials. always be minute oh that I no long fev8

And I guess I forgive me most of all. Today I hurt internally, gastritis? It's like an internal toothache in my pouch area, now I was an RNY so it should not be GERD. I had an Endoscopy the 12th, no redness/swelling/malformation was noted in the pouch. Do I re-call my bariatric clinic at O.S.U., my gastroenterologist here( Dr Upchurch) or my Primary (Dr Carroll) at 9 and half months post-surgery who has juristriction?
So I forgive myself for trying so hard to always take my meds, follow the rules laid down, not be any trouble to anyone, but I fear it for no good benefit. Did I sell my soul for weight loss? It's Almost like having to choose between death from Obesity or something else? Tonight I feel like the Adult version of "Failure to Thrive" and not even the bland things I think of seem to help with the sore sensation. And at this point I feel lower than a snake or earthworm navel. And I am abundantly sorry now for it all.

Honestly I hate gyms, but I’ve fallen in love with my Pilates studio.
Today was day 2 of back-to-back classes after work and when I finally got there, I felt a feeling of general well-being come over me and all the stresses of the day left me the longer I was there.

Heck, I even enjoyed groaning out loud with the rest of the class when we were told we were gonna hafta hold plank for 2 minutes.

I really fell off the wagon this month with this challenge. 😕 I am going to do my flutter kicks as a fitness break today, maybe before lunch. As for decluttering the physical, I think I'll work on purging my "intermediate" fat clothes, the ones that I bought when I first started losing weight. I'm back in my old clothes from the early 2000s (luckily I was really into wrap dresses, which are classic) and I need to make room! Just 20 more pounds to my new goal! Hope you're all having a fantastic week.

Declutter the physical, I’m going to attack my linen closet today and I’m not really looking forward to that. The weather has been dreary here all week so it’s good day to do something dreary. Flutter kicks are hard but I feel like they really help.

I found my new gym! I’m really excited, I’m just waiting for the personal trainer to contact me. I’m glad I settled on one, I had my dates mixed up and my last day at my current one is a week from Friday.

@thatch Good to see you!

@GreenTealael Are you going to do this thread in July? (Pretty please?)

Edited by Cheeseburgh

0F29683B-939B-4FF7-B747-0EC3219552A5.jpeg

C1876B7F-9870-490C-8ED9-F56C00C7D1CA.jpeg

20. Decluttering the physical. Oh what fun! So, I've been chipping away at that for the sake of my head space. Anyway, this past week, I took out two of my area rugs and am enjoying the bare floors right now. Also, I moved my house plants outside onto the deck for the Summer and that also adds to the simpler look of my living room. I was thinking about what else I could do and I have a few things sitting on my kitchen island that need to be glued back to being one piece and then I will have a clearer island. So that's good. I really want to work on my "office/studio" room so I can feel good about being in there. Maybe I can get started this evening after I glue things.

I wanted to sleep in this morning but I rolled out of bed and to the gym before work so I'm glad of that. I did some crunches and other ab work in addition to the cardio. Tomorrow will be hips, inner thigh, and glutes.

Sounds good, doesn't it?