Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

June 2019 challenge

21 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

Currently I am on a white pants hunt and I’m not having any luck so far. I swear I have shopped everywhere. It’s so frustrating, and sizes are all over the place.

Me too! It's already mid June, I'm way behind on getting a pair of white pants!

20 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

It's all cause I'm insanely full of myself currently, and I think I look cute in everything 🤣

we all should feel this way about ourselves, right???

Favorite article of clothing: White pants from Old Navy. Size 12, skin tight. They are optimism in clothing form.

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

I'm going to try to catch up on all the exercises, from the 8th through today.

All caught up --- F you lunges and burpees though! 😠 😠

3 hours ago, thatch said:

Favorite article of clothing: White pants from Old Navy. Size 12, skin tight. They are optimism in clothing form.

I didn’t even try those on, they would not look good on my short 58 year old body. I bought a pair at Talbots, they are close to what I want however they are too loose in the wrong places. I’m returning them and going back out on my search.

@sillykitty shhh, I skipped the Burpees.

6 hours ago, thatch said:

All this talk about white jeans convinced me to to the mall after work and go shopping for a pair myself! I couldn't find any though that fit properly :( .

...so I bought some bras and underwear instead (the kinds that you don't intend to keep on for very long...hahahaha)

May they fly off when you want them to, you're doing good thus far and co know you'll keep it up!

5A10AB4A-FB40-4AB8-9C13-95BA95A4DE7B.jpeg

8016E31F-3B35-45B0-BD7C-BA6E9378AC47.jpeg

Check in 6/12/2019 - I am back on the high end of my maintaining bounce range. I'm here to get my weight back down - VSG June 2014 /2017, High weight 254, - Goal for this month is to lose 4 pounds this challenge.

• 6/10 weight is 139
  • 6/11 weight 137
  • 6/12 weight 136
  • 6/13 weight 138

Ugh, why did I pick this fitness calendar? I despise most of the exercises! I’m hoping @GreenTealael will do this thread next month.

I like today’s mental health challenge, it is a good habit to get into.

My fitness center/gym search continues. I toured one that will work but it doesn’t have many classes at all. I did mention that I was not interested in Planet Fitness, however the one closest to me does get good reviews. Does anyone here belong to one? I’m going to do a free trial/tour later today or tomorrow. I’m not in a hurry, my current membership is good through mid July.

Quiet in here this week, I’m still going to keep motivated.

Lunges done, I’m going to go take a new cardio class this morning at the fitness center. I was going to check out Planet Fitness but I’m putting that off until next week.

#14. Go exploring. I’m going to go to a park I’ve never been to for a long walk later today. It will be nice to mix it up.

I hope everyone is plugging along!

If everyone quit let me know!

5 minutes ago, Cheeseburgh said:

If everyone quit let me know!

Didn't quit! Just has been a busy week!

I regret doing 5.5 days of the fitness challenges in one morning. I was very sore! But now I'm behind again 😠! 40 lunges, and 40 mountain climbers 😨, my legs are going to be jello!

Despite traveling, I've gotten in a lot of steps this week. Thank you airports and golf! But I also drank a lot of beer, like a lot, a lot (but, light beer at least! :blush:) I'm curious what the scale will say tomorrow

Have a pretty active weekend ahead as well, at least one hike planned, and lots of other walking. My cals will probably be pretty low as well. When I'm with my bf I don't snack, so in 2-3 meals a day, can't get tons of food in. I always get down to the low end of my range afterwards.

Day 13 - Give 3 compliments

I was at an industry event, so saw lots of people, gave plenty of compliments. So this challenge was easy!

Day 14 - Explore distraction free

I don't think I do distraction free, I'm taking a pass on this one

Didn’t quit, but I’ve been picking up extra shifts to try to take some vacation week after next.
We don’t have enough floaters to get vacation right now, so I’m working and doing trade outs for 3 days I want off.
It sucks because some years we aren’t allowed to use our days so they just pay us for the vacation days we never took the following year.

I did do 2 Pilates classes this evening, so I got caught up on lunges and push ups