Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I need help. I have just been drinking Water since my sleeve. Then while I was in hospital they give me this apple Protein Drink. Which made me leak it my bum next day after a few nasty stomach growls? I take it this is called dumping...

Today's my fist full day home I tried I tiny lot of yogart then 10 mins later same again. Stomach growled I tried get loo but it was too late? Didn't even know if lakes water again. Got upstairs and had a wet poo.

It's now making me scared of trying have any soft this.

I have uploaded a picture of the diet sheet they gave me.

Looking for advice really am I doing anything wrong and how do I stop dumping ?

It's embarrassing

IMG_20190409_100930.jpg

I need help. I have just been drinking Water since my sleeve. Then while I was in hospital they give me this apple Protein Drink. Which made me leak it my bum next day after a few nasty stomach growls? I take it this is called dumping...

Today's my fist full day home I tried I tiny lot of yogart then 10 mins later same again. Stomach growled I tried get loo but it was too late? Didn't even know if lakes Water again. Got upstairs and had a wet poo.
It's embarrassing
IMG_20190409_100930.thumb.jpg.3c27efb11f4c22615c461ff099d77c57.jpg
Sorry you're going through this. Have you tried Protein Shakes? Also, are you permitted to start Multi Vitamins yet? The Iron in the Vitamins may help stop you up a bit and prevent diarrhea. I had gastric bypass, so I'm not familiar with sleeves, so I don't know if you have dumping or something else. Please contact your bariatric team, and feel better!

Sent from my SM-N960U using BariatricPal mobile app

Why aren't you trying the Protein Shakes? You need some nutrition. The diarrhea will probably be short-lived phase. If worried, can you call your doctor's office and get advice? Good luck!

4 hours ago, brookes82 said:

Today's my fist full day home I tried I tiny lot of yogart then 10 mins later same again. Stomach growled I tried get loo but it was too late? Didn't even know if lakes Water again. Got upstairs and had a wet poo.

It's embarrassing

IMG_20190409_100930.jpg

I had diarrhea for about 4 days when I got home. I started to get worried, but then thought that I have had no solids in a while, so it's no big deal. I am on the pureed stage right now and have very soft stool now.

Just remember to drink lots of fluids!

And don't forget, your system is going to take a bit of time to get to a new normal. What you were used to is most probably going to change some.

I'll put it down as normal for now then. I just don't want the anal leakage continue too long. Been alright since it must have been the small yogart didn't like my belly. Had a good sleep after though nurse rang and said it could be too much sugar in the yogart

Might not help they told me take lactuloose too

It's embarrassing
IMG_20190409_100930.thumb.jpg.3c27efb11f4c22615c461ff099d77c57.jpg
Wow they let you have full liquid and yogurt so soon. I have to do 1-2 weeks of clear liquid, 2 weeks of puree and 2 weeks of soft then get to go to regular food but will have to chew 25 x and wait 2 minutes between bites.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using BariatricPal mobile app