Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Dear Week 3 Stall

Dear Week 3 stall,

Why did you have to happen now? I have my follow up with my surgeon tomorrow, and I wanted to show a larger weight loss. Instead, you had to come early, at week 2.

I understand why you show up.

I understand that you're only a temporary visitor.

I'm just frustrated. Especially since I know I'm losing inches.

From,

Neri

Hang in there! This ain't your doc's first rodeo. He will be pleased and you WILL lose weight.

I am in this exact same stall. Actually gained 2 pounds which makes no sense smh.

-AtA

3 hours ago, Neri said:

Dear Week 3 stall,

Why did you have to happen now? I have my follow up with my surgeon tomorrow, and I wanted to show a larger weight loss. Instead, you had to come early, at week 2.

I understand why you show up.

I understand that you're only a temporary visitor.

I'm just frustrated. Especially since I know I'm losing inches.

From,

Neri

I feel that as well! It is squeaking into my week 4 and I just want to drop weight. I'm sure I'm loosing inches but we are in the middle of moving and I can't find my tape measure to check.

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Hang in there! This ain't your doc's first rodeo. He will be pleased and you WILL lose weight.

51 minutes ago, AutumnTheAries said:

I am in this exact same stall. Actually gained 2 pounds which makes no sense smh.

-AtA

The human body is so odd, isn't it? But we will break through!

30 minutes ago, zombieskayer said:

I feel that as well! It is squeaking into my week 4 and I just want to drop weight. I'm sure I'm loosing inches but we are in the middle of moving and I can't find my tape measure to check.

From what I understand, this stall is a very common thing. We will get through this :)

I forgot to take measurements before all this got going. I could kick myself because I know it is more dramatic than what shows on my scale! Don't get me wrong, 31lbs in 5 weeks is amazing but my clothes are falling off! lol

2 hours ago, Avery's Mom said:

I forgot to take measurements before all this got going. I could kick myself because I know it is more dramatic than what shows on my scale! Don't get me wrong, 31lbs in 5 weeks is amazing but my clothes are falling off! lol

I forgot to take measurements at first too. But I am measuring now, and it's so nice to see that the inches are still going down even if the scale refuses to budge!

I’m at a stall at week 4 where I put on weight to now week 5 where I’m the same weight as starting week 4!! Super annoying too with the Aus summer and fluids going up!!! So I TOTALLY know your pain where you want the progress to show on the scales

but it does move (least what everyone says I’m just waiting and waiting) and waiting 😂 fingers crossed it clears up and you’re on the path again!!

I'm in a stall this week as well, but my surgeon told me that it's very common for weight to go up and down, up and down, but that overall the weight should be going down. I have been noticing other non-scale victories though, so I'm still happy and I know this is just a passing thing! We can get through it! :)

Sent from my H60-L04 using BariatricPal mobile app

5 minutes ago, LustyDraconianMaid said:

I'm in a stall this week as well, but my surgeon told me that it's very common for weight to go up and down, up and down, but that overall the weight should be going down. I have been noticing other non-scale victories though, so I'm still happy and I know this is just a passing thing! We can get through it! :)

Sent from my H60-L04 using BariatricPal mobile app

Ahhh today is day 21 of my stall and I know using NSV I’m seeing changes but I feel last 2 weeks weeks from the 3 weeks haven’t been of any change (and even started gym too!!!) just sooooooo annoying grrrrrrrr haha but we can do this 🥊🥊🥊 Knock it out of the park