Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING USA FOLKS

Good morning!

I wanted to take a quick moment to wish you all a very happy thanksgiving! May you sat great (healthy) food and enjoy wondrous company. For those of you not in the US I wish you a fantastic Thursday!

My turkey day breakfast:
1. my morning coffee with a homemade Protein “creamer” flavored in pumpkin spice.
2. Cranberry raspberry protein shake
3. (Will eat this for my mid-morning snack) cranberry pecan cheeseball with celery ❤️

I wish you a special day, and for those of you that Celebrate, a fantastic start to the Christmas season!

And thank You Canadians for shipping US your leftovers from October, would not want to be short on frozen over-sized birds, after All÷ And to all my bari-pals, don't Gobble until You wobble, that's What made us all need Surgical Renovation! Taste your Protein first, then child tea party amount of the things with Vitamin +s, may we rationalize pumpkin pie was once a vegetable? And potatoes do have Vitamin C, along with being carbolucious. And cranberries a tradition from the People who were here first! Bet THEY wish they hadn't been so free and easy with Their dinner Invitations! But Water Under the Bridge, we are all One Big Contentional Family now, did anyone bring creamed onions or something with melty cheese? Couldn't love cheese more if I were from Wisconsin. Know what I've a sudden craving for? Cheese Curds, haven't had any since State Fair! Any body want me to sing my Thanksgiving song? No? You're. going to be blessed with IT anyway!
So have fluffy white potatoes***
Big red Tomatoes****
Have any old thing that YOU doLIKE*****
But there won't be Turkey, any Old Turkey****
Cause All Us Turkey's Went on Strike!*****
HAPPY JOYFUL THANKSGIVING ALL!

Happy Thanksgiving to All! I am starting puree today and still cooking for my adult children! Willpower here I come! LOL.. It will be fine, I am not hungry and will have some blended chili for lunch today. For dinner I may puree some ground turkey and cauliflower mash.. but I have a feeling I will still have some chili to eat LOL. For Breakfast, I am still working on my caramel pecan flavored Decaf with caramel Protein Shake in it. My son ran off to the store to buy all the stuff for Desserts since I excluded that all from my shopping list LOL.

Daughter will be here after her work shift at Disney!

Have a wonderful time with family today all. that is really what the day is about and not the food.

Well I'm getting brave for Thanksgiving, 2 oz well-steamed tilapia, eaten with my mini-fork slowly, let us now say a prayer for good intentions. How else am I going to make 90 grams Protein a day? Back before W-M snit fit,of ordering that could be 3 peaches and cream Protein Shakes, think that I might have done. Now vanilla, cloying vanilla is my only option. Not going well, wanted to,put it in coffee but 5 ulcers make even decaff problematic. Been scooping everything with genpro, until i get more cash that's what I have. December will be better, no more moving expenses coming out, so won't be wealthy but maybe more than the $4 until the 3rd I have Now. No more pawning, listen to our local buy-sell-barter radio show faithfully weekdays at 9AM, come to conclusion what I have in possessions only means something to me, no marketable value. Even put on my kerosene heater, was going to sacrifice it for a third of actual value and still didn't have anyone interested. It's getting cold in Ohio and not ONE call. I will not give it away free, maybe what they're waiting for? I needed the cash,to stretch things out. Bad when you have to count,to see if you'll make it back and forth from next doctor. Mama didn't raise me to be so poor, she thought I was bound for a well-to-do life, maybe a blessing,she's dead, this would about kill her.

It is so sad , "Notmyname" an October sleever and i,an early September bypass were trying tilapia the same day. Something seriously flawed here folks. I pray .N.M.N had great success, me I THINK I held it down for some body benefit, but of course last evening I was back upchucking, well it's more like burp, blurpt and urp, more like a cat with a hairball. And last night, Tomkitten is so used to hearing it, he never woke up. Might have been nice to have someone to wipe my sweaty brow, or sympathize a little. Yeah I wanted my surgery, still bottom line don't regret it. But like Judy Benjamin in Pvt Benjamin , this is NOT THE ARMY I joined! I believe I signed up for the rapid weight loss, possibility of dumping with carbs, improve your health, extend your years model, surely,not the model I got this time! I got the Bang, Clang, Thump Thump Puke Puke variety. And I guess there are no returns, I do see Dr Noria, my surgeon's Junior Partner every 2 weeks for an endoscopy, but I haven't set eyes on Dr Needleman since mid September. He could be off on a fishing trip for all I know. Does he know( or care) about my problem?