Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

4 hours ago, Matt Z said:

Today:
Woke up at 0450
0515 coffee with a splash of fat free milk and a splash of sugar free sweetener/creamer - unknown, 50 calories maybe?

0800 1 Larabar - 200 calories
1030 1 bag of Kay's Protein Kruncheeze chips - 130 calories
Missed lunch... Thanks work..
1500 - Just the cheese, Cheese bars, 150 calories

That's it thus far, I'll try to remember to update as I go along.

Up to a whole 530 ish now LOL

Edited by Matt Z

44 minutes ago, sillykitty said:

Oh no, your meals are just so pretty ....

At least do better than I do :P (And this is fancy, I only used plates for the pics!)

IMG_8743.thumb.JPG.1463a87befe7ad9e16bf2a584e58bc2c.JPG IMG_8742.thumb.JPG.7f3232053ac3fdd88da4294e8d22b16a.JPG

Bahahahaha! Is that a tortilla chip (singular) on your lovely poppy plates? :) And what's in the first pic? And I love all of your piccys!

I also think we should encourage Matt to compile all of his goodies into one daily food pic! :D

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Bahahahaha! Is that a tortilla chip (singular) on your lovely poppy plates? :) And what's in the first pic?

Pic on the left is smoked gouda .... right is Jerky, I think turkey jerky

Gosh I :780_sparkling_heart: this thread! You guys are crackin' me up!!!

LOVE the keys and Starbuck's on the bright shiny red plates! Hilarious!

I also heart smoked gouda and turkey Jerky or jerky of any kind!

Edited by FluffyChix

I thought I should relate this especially to Tea: My yogurt smelled a little dicey this afternoon, but I figured, "Meh, I'll give it a gamble." (You know, cuz I thought of you throwing out your good yogurt due to the expi date being past its prime.) Well, that might not have been the smartest decision I've ever made. I'm not feeling so fresh and lively right now. :( :51_scream:

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

I thought I should relate this especially to Tea: My yogurt smelled a little dicey this afternoon, but I figured, "Meh, I'll give it a gamble." (You know, cuz I thought of you throwing out your good yogurt due to the expi date being past its prime.) Well, that might not have been the smartest decision I've ever made. I'm not feeling so fresh and lively right now. :( :51_scream:

Dammit.

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Could it be your mind playing tricks on you?

http://www.eatbydate.com/dairy/yogurt-shelf-life-expiration-date/

Just now, sillykitty said:

Could it be your mind playing tricks on you?

http://www.eatbydate.com/dairy/yogurt-shelf-life-expiration-date/

Maybe? LOL. But I'm thinking this might be a case where Refrigerator Roulette wins. It hasn't happened in a while. :(

Has anyone heard from the Colonoscopy Queen today? Do we know how it went?

5 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Maybe? LOL. But I'm thinking this might be a case where Refrigerator Roulette wins. It hasn't happened in a while. :(

My stomach is sensitive to suggestion. Someone says "Did that fish taste funny?" and my stomach is doing somersaults. Let's not even talk about when I was on a plane next to puking girl :wacko:. I had all nausea and no sympathy since it was a flight from Vegas, and I doubt she was "sick"

Ok, final totals for today

Today:
Woke up at 0450
0515 coffee with a splash of fat free milk and a splash of sugar free sweetener/creamer - unknown, 50 calories maybe?

0800 1 Larabar - 200 calories
1030 1 bag of Kay's Protein Kruncheeze chips - 130 calories
Missed lunch... Thanks work..
1500 - Just the cheese, cheese bars, 150 calories
1730 1/4 of a meatball wrap (I think I ate maybe 1.5 meatballs, whatever cheese, wrap and sauce was in that, no way to gauge calories really, but lets shoot high and say...) 250 calories?

So, I'm now past 6pm, so no more food for me today if I stick to my guns, that puts me at around 780 calories or so intake and my fitbit is reporting 2073 calories of burn as of this moment.

Edited by Matt Z

Ha! So we went to a lovely multi-level marketing opportunity/presentation last night that was thinly disguised as talk on optimizing nutrition by upping veggies and fruit consumption. I've been reading up on the use of dehydrated powdered veggies and super fruits/berries to try to see if that would be an easy way to up consumption of v/f. Turns out it was a 2 hour pitch for Juice+ Vitamins made from veggies/fruits. :51_scream::blink::unsure: By the end of it I wanted to shout, "Set my people free!!!!" Or at least shout, "Spartacus!!!" Or something. The product may have merit--will just have to study it better and see, but still--sheesh!

I used that to leverage a bid to go to our little cheap Italian place again cuz this time, I felt like sinning. :( :angry: So I did. And I did sin too. Thankfully no pictures exist, but it was enough that I had to come home and fight being sick as a result.

I will just tell you there was homemade bread with olive oil, parmesan, garlic, caper and roasted red pepper dipping oil and wine involved. Those were the sinners at the party. There was also 1/2 small Greek salad loaded with feta and olives, and there was one bite of chicken and one bite of grilled broccoli with garlic. Those were the saints in attendance. Oy veh. Will I ever learn? The bread and oil tasted so great going down and sat like a bomb within 30 minutes making me want to turn green and die.

I'm not gonna post pics from yesterday cuz Breakfast was a repeat of the day before and you already saw what that looked like. But I did add a squirt of SF Hershey's Choco Syrup to it and it tasted really good! Yum! Then lunch ended up being a couple ounces of leftover grilled chickie + the leftover 1/4 of the Egg Foo Young from earlier in the week (you already saw a pic of that too. LOL.) So alls you get is my mea culpa crap food log from yesterday. It's a sobering site and makes me want to go walk an hour at my top speed!

(click to enlarge)

5b93db239c670_090718UD_1000cal.thumb.JPG.bc7fca0782b6a862cc6f208b10da0148.JPG

Edited by FluffyChix

Sick. Thanks NYC... But I did eat so here's photos, same thing for two days. Made Soup from the original meal. Worked out. What's missing is yogurt, Peanut Butter and chocolate.

I say at about 1000 cals both days. Endless amounts of fluids to try and cripple this bug. Going back to bed.

IMG_8986.JPG

IMG_8991.JPG

IMG_8997.JPG

No IF yesterday as expected, with an early breakfast and dinner plans. Unfortunately I also ate craptasticaly 2 of the meals, and not so great for the third. But Protein, fluids, and supplement goals met, so that is something. So @FluffyChix you did better than I did confining yourself to one meal!

Had a good day today, ate within a 4 hr window. Pushed out to a late lunch. Went to a Japanese Shabu Shabu and Korean Hot Pot fusion restaurant. It was AYCE, so I knew I'd never get my money's worth. But then learned the price was $30 :o! So I was determined to get at least some of my money's worth. So I basically grazed over a long meal. I'm good with this because it was all pure protein and Condiments. But I paid like $10/oz of meat, so, yeah :wacko:. Happy that protein, supplement and fluid goals were all met.

(I consider protein goals met if I am over 50g)

Feel better @GreenTealael :)