Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Oh. :( See, here I was thinkin'...my birthday's comin' up. How does she know? ;) hehe. It will look fabulous with aqua walls!!! Hell with any color walls! I'll say it again, you are so talented!!

5 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Fluff, that quilt is all mine!!!...lol for the master bedroom which is aqua.... I will post progress pics, and when I finish it.

You make me want to start a project... Uh oh.... The peer pressure is too strong.. must go to JoAnn's Fabrics... Now...

Edited by GreenTealael

Fluff, I'll see what I can do.....but won't be for awhile, maybe when I get around to plastics in San Antonio, we can do a meetup and I can bring a quilt....

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

You make me want to start a project... Uh oh.... Thr peer pressure is too strong.. must go to JoAnn's Fabrics... Now...

Sure because I need another hobby since it's very unlikely I will become an international amateur trivia phenom any time soon! LOL

Okay, time to do the dreaded prep... (you do realize the vodka is in there just for sarcasm) 😆

1536185275479-644767555.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

Okay, time to do the dreaded prep... (you do realize the vodka is in there just for sarcasm) 😆

yes on the meet-up fo'shizzle!!! But NO on the quilt!!!! No way would I want to even think of the hours and hours of labor for me!!! But you can bring tons o' quilt piccys! :) I'd love to see your work!

Ok ladies, just cuz I'm trying to get in touch with my inner-selfie-ho, LOL, I have to confess to having Size10 envy from Silly's size 10 jeans. So I went and tried on my size 10 Gap skinny jeans and then remembered my sissy had given me her old size 8P brown jeans as an inspiration to "grow down to"!

And here are the photos! LOL. I should add, I actually wore the Gap jeans last night. And this morning--they were so tight, I have bruises on the front of my kneecaps where they bound me in. Who need Spanx with this guys! And I might add...no way would I have gotten these past my thighs if it weren't for the impressive and enormous amounts of lycra in the fabrics!!! ROFLMAO!

I found the Old Navy Tshirt for $1, and think the Gap jeans were either $1 on sale, or they were like $3 or something with senior discount at the thrift store.

Gap Jeans

size10skinnygapjeansfront_090518_3586.thumb.jpg.4a1afd6ec67cfd6b68b67a326b05e4a6.jpg size10skinnygapjeansside_090518_3586.thumb.jpg.6cfd3dd4144a16f6689184ca515d6046.jpg

Brown jeans (were so tight I might add that you can see my muffin top of loose jiggly puff skin at my waste!) ROFL!

size8brownjeansside_090518_3588.thumb.jpg.25820c361cb7acd772ef942a907f0d70.jpg size8brownjeansfront_090518_3588.thumb.jpg.a5a9d4e4e435a2a5f90cc8b2713fe1a4.jpg

Oh I might add, in the depths of my deep body dysmorphia and self-hatred-ish, I find it almost unbearable to look at these photos. Cuz I CAN see how far I've come, but rather than being proud of that, all I can think when looking at these is, "DG look at big my thighs are! And why don't I look like I'm a size 10 or 8? When my sis had the brown jeans on, she looked so tiny!!! She's about 1 1/2inches shorter than me and so petite. I still feel like Godzirra. UGH! :angry:

Edited by FluffyChix

18 minutes ago, Sosewsue61 said:

OMG! I just saw the vodka!!! Hilarious!!! I get it...you were being ironic. Right? ;) hahaha!

Mr. F used to ask me to mix vodka with his Emergin-C drinks. I forget what he called them... :lol:

Sometimes I feel like the shortest person ever

Measurements:

5'3" or (5'4" according to the DMV), 160, arms 11", bust 38 DD, chest 32", high waist 34" and 37" across my baby bump I'm sporting from a decade ago, hips 41",thighs 22". Some of these things will never move without plastics.

*Corrections*

IMG_8856.JPG

Edited by GreenTealael

4 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Measurements:

5'3" or (5'4" according to the DMV), 160, arms 11", waist 32" and 37 across my baby bump I'm sporting from a decade ago, thighs 22". Some of these things will never move without plastics.

I hear ya! I'm only about 5'3.5". And I never had a baby but am still sporting my cortisol baby bump! ROFL! And btw, we're thigh-masters er I mean thigh-buddies! No wait! Thigh-twins!!! ((hugs) Pleasedtameecha! :D I have my droopy panni skin folded neatly and tucked into the front of those bad boys! :D

Edited by FluffyChix

And double btw, your measurments are LOVELY! And you are beautiful Green Tealael!

It's so weird how I am 100% authentic and sincere about my comments to you. You are so beautiful and have a darling figure in all the pics I've seen of you. You would fit very easily in these jeans! And you are a little smaller than me, but when I look at you--you look MUCH like MASSIVELY smaller than me. And I can't really give myself that same affirmation and love cuz I only see myself through critical eyes, I'm waiting to get to see a therapist, btw. LOL. Apparently, I have "issues." hehe!

Edited by FluffyChix

6 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

And double btw, your measurments are LOVELY! And you are beautiful Green Tealael!

It's so weird how I am 100% authentic and sincere about my comments to you. You are so beautiful and have a darling figure in all the pics I've seen of you. You would fit very easily in these jeans! And you are a little smaller than me, but when I look at you--you look MUCH like MASSIVELY smaller than me. And I can't really give myself that same affirmation and love cuz I only see myself through critical eyes, I'm waiting to get to see a therapist, btw. LOL. Apparently, I have "issues." hehe!

Awwww thanks I appreciate the 💟, you look smaller than me tbh... And obviously gorgeous but honestly after flex fasting for the last month I've noticed a difference in how I look even if I don't lose weight, which was never my purpose, I can't help but feel like the fat is disappearing in different place than before. IDK am I crazy? I hope not...

4 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Awwww thanks I appreciate the 💟, you look smaller than me tbh... And obviously gorgeous but honestly after flex fasting for the last month I've noticed a difference in how I look even if I don't lose weight, which was never my purpose, I can't help but feel like the fat is disappearing in different place than before. IDK am I crazy? I hope not...

Isn't that just so weird how we see ourselves??!! ((hugs)) I don't think you are cray. I think you are actively losing fat. And as someone here pointed out today (can't remember where), it IS possible to be gaining lean body weigh while losing fat so that the scale essentially stays the same. And the space occupied by 1lb of muscle is different than the space occupied by 1lb of fat. And IF is notorious for being muscle sparing while truly going for the fat first.

3 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Isn't that just so weird how we see ourselves??!! ((hugs)) I don't think you are cray. I think you are actively losing fat. And as someone here pointed out today (can't remember where), it IS possible to be gaining lean body weigh while losing fat so that the scale essentially stays the same. And the space occupied by 1lb of muscle is different than the space occupied by 1lb of fat. And IF is notorious for being muscle sparing while truly going for the fat first.

Motivation

46 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

Measurements:

5'3" or (5'4" according to the DMV), 160, arms 11", bust 38 DD, chest 32", high waist 34" and 37" across my baby bump I'm sporting from a decade ago, hips 41",thighs 22". Some of these things will never move without plastics.

*Corrections*

IMG_8856.JPG

Ok! So I see you being MUCH smaller than me and adorable--nah--beautiful!!! I will try to take a pic of me in the only skirt I have now. Also a thrift store find. Liz Claiborne $1 no sh*t. And the same shirt from the other pic cuz they go together. :) hahaha And you will see how much smaller you look!! BTW I heart the color of your room. It's so happy and full of light!!!

BTW? Mr. F. called and said he didn't want leftovers and that he's had a hard day and wants to go to our cheap Italian place for dins. So he told me I have 45 minutes to get the fork out of my PJs (um, yes, still in pjs from this morning--although did wash face and brush teeth).

I'm either going to have my $2.50 chickie boob side with a small Grk salad for $3.50 (I will bring my own WF dressing) OR I will have the $2.50 chickie and the $2.99 spinach with garlic or broccoli. :) I do sooo love eating cheap! And buying clothes cheap!!! Kinda interesting how 2.5hours ago, the thought of making another meal was anathema to me. And now I'm like, "Whah? I don't have to cook? Meh...I could eat!" *sigh* (and I wonder how I got to be 325lbs... :( )