Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

Just now, GreenTealael said:

Empty because it's new lol, my old one next to it is coffee

LOL! Excellent! So you're saying you re-use your cups and separate them into coffee and tea cups? :D I thought it was some new travel cup by Starbucks, made out of different material!!! bahahahaha!

Can I just tell you all that I didn't get around to Breakfast until 12:30pm and when I did, I re-fell in love with it all over again?

I haven't made this in a LONG time. I can't have just a bowl of Greek yogurt cuz it pushes my insulin too high. So I make my own "yogurt" out of mixing Greek yogurt with 2% Daisy cottage cheese + 1oz of PP vanilla Protein. I will usually add about 4 drops of liquid Stevia to it.

This morning (hehe, er noon) I remembered about my old PB & J concoction using Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup and HEB organic frozen blueberries and vitacost Peanut Butter Slim peanut butter powder. Jasus, Mary, and Joseph! Hold me. It made a 4oz ramekin full and I sucked it down in less than 10 minutes. But it was so dang delicious!! You should all run out and buy the ingredients.

It was def a "better living through chemistry" moment I thought I needed to share! *snort*

FCC_pbj-greek-yogurt-cottage-cheese.JPG.bd9eee5d03302d6353a91f3e8d5bdf17.JPG

6 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

This morning (hehe, er noon) I remembered about my old PB & J concoction using Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup and HEB organic frozen blueberries and vitacost Peanut Butter Slim Peanut Butter powder. Jasus, Mary, and Joseph! Hold me. It made a 4oz ramekin full and I sucked it down in less than 10 minutes. But it was so dang delicious!! You should all run out and buy the ingredients.

Do you blend them together or what?

You gave me such a flashback with Jesus, Mary and Joseph. My grandmother always said that. :)

You guys, I love this thread. I have been reading it every day because I'm so excited that someone is doing all the experimenting and work about using IF after surgery. I did IF before surgery and it was instrumental in helping me lose some weight. I also felt so much more in control of my cravings and I had a ton of energy. I'm only 3 weeks out so this won't be in the cards for me for several months but thanks!

Also I read it because you guys are very entertaining :)

2 hours ago, FluffyChix said:

Can I just tell you all that I didn't get around to Breakfast until 12:30pm and when I did, I re-fell in love with it all over again?

I haven't made this in a LONG time. I can't have just a bowl of Greek yogurt cuz it pushes my insulin too high. So I make my own "yogurt" out of mixing Greek yogurt with 2% Daisy cottage cheese + 1oz of PP vanilla Protein. I will usually add about 4 drops of liquid Stevia to it.

This morning (hehe, er noon) I remembered about my old PB & J concoction using Walden Farms Blueberry Syrup and HEB organic frozen blueberries and vitacost Peanut Butter Slim Peanut Butter powder. Jasus, Mary, and Joseph! Hold me. It made a 4oz ramekin full and I sucked it down in less than 10 minutes. But it was so dang delicious!! You should all run out and buy the ingredients.

It was def a "better living through chemistry" moment I thought I needed to share! *snort*

FCC_pbj-greek-yogurt-cottage-cheese.JPG.bd9eee5d03302d6353a91f3e8d5bdf17.JPG

No way! Lol sounds like my yogurt but I use frozen Blueberries, french vanilla Syrup non fat Greek yogurt, raisins, peanuts, chia and hempseed .

2 minutes ago, GreenTealael said:

No way! Lol sounds like my yogurt but I use frozen Blueberries, french vanilla Syrup non fat Greek yogurt, raisins, peanuts, chia and hempseed .

Every time I try to eat chia seeds, I end up looking like my teeth have fleas. What am I doing wrong?

23 minutes ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Every time I try to eat chia seeds, I end up looking like my teeth have fleas. What am I doing wrong?

Hahaha, I brush my teeth after also

No pics but

food for the day:

chicken tenders, ryvita crispbread, kind bar, almond and Peanut Butter, lentil and pea cheese puffs, no fresh vegetables (😢) but of course an endless supply of Water, tea and even some coffee

I had to eat on the go and these were my only options I didn't even feel like eating this...

I think I'm sick thanks to the 5 million people in NYC who all seemed to be sniffling

le sigh

So, I started my 8-6 IF Monday... already broken a stall and lost 2 lbs.

3 hours ago, Matt Z said:

So, I started my 8-6 IF Monday... already broken a stall and lost 2 lbs.

Wahooooo! Congrats Matt!

Hey I know you don't track stuff, but is there any chance you could share an average day of eating this past week? I'm still trying to figure out where I am giong to land on the whole IF stuff. And I'm tending towards @Green Tealael's and/or @sillykitty methods rather than the gyrations from my JUDDDD stuff. I'm already exhausted by it. LOL.

So I'd love to see how you're doing it for inspiration as well?!

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Wahooooo! Congrats Matt!

Hey I know you don't track stuff, but is there any chance you could share an average day of eating this past week? I'm still trying to figure out where I am giong to land on the whole IF stuff. And I'm tending towards @Green Tealael's and/or @sillykitty methods rather than the gyrations from my JUDDDD stuff. I'm already exhausted by it. LOL.

So I'd love to see how you're doing it for inspiration as well?!

Thanks!

My eating BLOWS compared to you all.

My *typical* day
cup of coffee with milk and sugar free sweetner
Protein Shake or blended fruit and Protein shake
Kays Naturals protein snack
protein bar
something for lunch, typically around 300 calories or so usually
some protein based snack
dinner
another protein based snack or fruits
sometimes I eat some Halo top, haven't been able to finish a whole pint in a while.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, I don't track anything, I just go off visual and "feeling".

1 minute ago, Matt Z said:

My eating BLOWS compared to you all.

My *typical* day
cup of coffee with milk and sugar free sweetner
Protein Shake or blended fruit and Protein shake
Kays Naturals Protein snack
protein bar
something for lunch, typically around 300 calories or so usually
some protein based snack
dinner
another protein based snack or fruits
sometimes I eat some Halo top, haven't been able to finish a whole pint in a while.

Sorry I couldn't be more specific, I don't track anything, I just go off visual and "feeling".

Thanks! So basically, as Tea and silly do, you eat when you're hungry?

You've seen my pics of food here, I'm assuming? On your meals, do you eat less than I do? I can finish most of those meals. I would really like to get back to being satisfied by smaller quantities and I don't quite know how to accomplish that since I refuse to do only Protein Drinks for 2-3 days. LOL.