Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Intermittent Fasting Daily Menu/Results/Accountability

1 minute ago, FluffyChix said:

Thanks! So basically, as Tea and silly do, you eat when you're hungry?

You've seen my pics of food here, I'm assuming? On your meals, do you eat less than I do? I can finish most of those meals. I would really like to get back to being satisfied by smaller quantities and I don't quite know how to accomplish that since I refuse to do only Protein Drinks for 2-3 days. LOL.

Sorta, I have a "light" time line that I follow during the week just because of work and all. But I do only eat when I need to.

Today:
Woke up at 0450
0515 coffee with a splash of fat free milk and a splash of sugar free sweetener/creamer - unknown, 50 calories maybe?

0800 1 Larabar - 200 calories
1030 1 bag of Kay's Protein Kruncheeze chips - 130 calories

That's it thus far, I'll try to remember to update as I go along.

Thanks so much!!

Yeah it sucks getting up so early. I usually get up between 4 and 5:30 to start the day. And I'm generally fine until 11:30 (14hour fast) with just black coffee--although, I miss my PP "creamer" in my coffee hellerbad. LOL.

Do you Protein bars/snack fill you up? And about when do you stop eating at night?

LOL. 20 Questions. Thanks for playing!

Oh and one more--are you animal, vegetable, or mineral?

bahahahahahaaha:lol:

4 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Oh and one more--are you animal, vegetable, or mineral?

bahahahahahaaha:lol:

Negative, I am a meat Popsicle.

Edited by Matt Z

2 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

Do you Protein bars/snack fill you up? And about when do you stop eating at night?

The bars to fill me up and keep me going for quite a while. Some more than others.

Right now with the 8-6 fast I eat between 8am and 6pm. I have "cheated" a bit after 6, but I do my best to avoid it at all costs. Otherwise beforehand on a typical work day I would go to bed between 8-10, so I'd stop sometime before that.

21 hours ago, Orchids&Dragons said:

Do you blend them together or what?

You gave me such a flashback with Jesus, Mary and Joseph. My grandmother always said that. :)

Hahaha! Sorry I missed this! I just stir everything except the blueberries and the WF Syrup together with a spoon. Then I add the frozen berries and drizzle the syrup over it. :) I'm hoping to post yesterdays pics of it. :)

Ok, yesterdays's DD=500 cals. First meal was around 12:30ish. Last meal was 8:30pm.

Lifetime member of the Clean Plate Club. :( CPC fork you!

PB&J "Yogurt"

pbj_yogurt_0906_3610web.thumb.jpg.5032e27eb0c89896a10ac25bcfa172cc.jpg

Turkey & Lt cheese Wedge Lettuce Wrap with Veggies and Grk Yogurt WF Italian Dressing Dip

turkey-cheese-lettuce-wrap-veggies-0906_3614web.thumb.jpg.e3cf00459e237f4ec800d3833afe059b.jpg

Blackened Atlantic Salmon (yeah-whataboutitsueme), green Beans, avo/tom salad

blackened-salmon-green-beans-avo-tom-0906_3620web.thumb.jpg.be856c146814d198cecda6e2f25eab8b.jpg

food Log for 09.06.18 (click to enlarge)

090618DD_500cal.thumb.JPG.95be7eb98ace1f6d153ce8e2e6efdc41.JPG

Those are impressive meals for 550 calories.

Seriously, mine are a chunk of cheese and a Protein shake! :lol:

1 hour ago, Matt Z said:

My eating BLOWS compared to you all.

You can't include me in that "you all" I started my day with a chimichanga :blush:

Just now, sillykitty said:

Those are impressive meals for 550 calories.

Seriously, mine are a chunk of cheese and a Protein shake! :lol:

IKR! My RD was so upset at our last meeting that I'm still between 500-750 calories per day. She wants me up around 1200. And I'm like, in what universe? I eat all of these meals and seriously don't even want to think about food between them--for the most part. Some days I have these munchie days where I only want munchie stuff and that's when I could literally graze all day. But like yesterday, I really only fixed lunch cuz I was trying to meet Protein goals.

So when I showed her pics of my plates and told her how concerned I was about how much I could eat at a meal, she relaxed and said I was doing fine. LOL. Weird. Huh?

1 hour ago, FluffyChix said:

Do you Protein bars/snack fill you up?

I haven't done bars since I have a whey intolerance. But I'm about to receive a metric ton from Bariatric Pal, so we'll see.

But I do eat Kay's Crispy Parmesan Protein chips (super cheap on Amazon), and I find them very filling and satisfying. I've never eaten more than a half a bag at a time. I don't feel my restriction, but I feel full, if that makes sense.

Yesterday I managed to do IF. That is a bright spot, because I ate crap and didn't get Protein, fluids, or supplements in. All my eating was within a 6 hr window though!

No IF for me today. Had Breakfast (that's what I'm calling the chimichanga :blush:), that was especially early, since I was in another time zone. And I have dinner plans tonight, so that is going to be about a 15-16 hr window. I should be able to do protein, fluids and supplements though.

I'm still fasting, currently drinking tea w/ stevia and light cream (modified IF)

I may be getting lazy so I'm going to actually eat real meals later to prove I do... Stay tuned

1 minute ago, GreenTealael said:

I'm still fasting, currently drinking tea w/ stevia and light cream (modified IF)

I may be getting lazy so I'm going to actually eat real meals later to prove I do... Stay tuned

This actually does happen. :)

I'm just now eating my first meal--PB&J "yogurt" with SF Hershey's chocolate Syrup. ROFLMAO! Yep yep, better living through chemistry. I have a salmon salad planned for lunch and I'm like, "Fork! I don't wanna go make it, I don't wanna eat it...maybe when I get hungry later, I'll just go grab a couple of ounces of leftover salmon and call it done." :)

12 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

I have a salmon salad planned for lunch and I'm like, "Fork! I don't wanna go make it, I don't wanna eat it...maybe when I get hungry later, I'll just go grab a couple of ounces of leftover salmon and call it done." :)

Oh no, your meals are just so pretty ....

At least do better than I do :P (And this is fancy, I only used plates for the pics!)

IMG_8743.thumb.JPG.1463a87befe7ad9e16bf2a584e58bc2c.JPG IMG_8742.thumb.JPG.7f3232053ac3fdd88da4294e8d22b16a.JPG