Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

And Wal-Mart has generic type marketed under its Equate brand, and if Uncle Wally,has it. you can be sure Auntie Target will also.

I brought too much, but I'm an over-packer in general! I was only there for one overnight. I purposefully wore a long, loose maxi-dress with loose/comfy undershorts to the hospital on the morning of surgery because I knew it'd be comfortable to go home in as well.

Here's what I actually used, as far as I can remember:

- Phone charger&Phone

- Headphones (audiobooks & podcasts were great choice for me)

- Make-up remover wipes/face wipes

- Change of underwear!!

- Deoderant

Edited by AELdoesRNY

Biotene is amazing. I am bringing mine tomorrow for my big day!!!

On 8/5/2018 at 11:04 PM, luvs2terriers said:

Hey guys, I finally got my surgery date (September 4th) and I am wondering where I should start. Looking for ideas on what to bring to the hospital. Things that I should purchase before the surgery. What things I should have on hand before the surgery? Stuff like that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Praying for you today and that your surgery goes well.

luvs2, good luck!!! Thinking good thoughts for you today!!!

I’m a total 🤓 nerd. I packed: a surge protector, my laptop my phone, my DS and my beats headphones and cords for all. I also brought my own pillow. Seriously the best thing I brought. I wore company clothes in and wore them out. Didn’t do much I was so out of it after. And omg the gas pain. Walk as soon as you can, but also ask for warmed blankets to just put on wherever the pain is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Well recovering from gallbladder removal was a lot like recovering from the modified duodenal switch surgery, twice in 4 months yay 🥳😭. I'm having to battle cravings for everything i shouldn't have, on top of trying to figure out what happens after i eat something. Sigh, let me fast forward a couple of months when everyday isn't a constant battle and i can function like a normal person again! 😞
      · 0 replies
    • KeeWee

It's been 10 long years! Here is my VSG weight loss surgiversary update..
      https://www.ae1bmerchme.com/post/10-year-surgiversary-update-for-2024 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches