Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

6 hours ago, H2neal said:

My surgery is sept 26th and I have to start my liquid diet 9/12

Good luck with your pre-op phase!

3 hours ago, balrog429 said:

I’m in the last hours before surgery. Have to be at the hospital at 7 and surgery is at 9. Can’t wait to be on the other side getting better.

Awesome day for you! good luck! I was sleeved yesterday and I'm doing really well You've got this!

On 09/07/2018 at 00:24, macadamia said:

Awesome day for you! good luck! I was sleeved yesterday and I'm doing really well You've got this!

Thanks macadamia! I’m really glad you’re doing well. I’m trying to get to sleep but can’t seem to drift off. It’s the nerves.

13 minutes ago, balrog429 said:

Thanks macadamia! I’m really glad you’re doing well. I’m trying to get to sleep but can’t seem to drift off. It’s the nerves.

You're welcome! I had trouble sleeping for the past week, just prior to surgery, for the same reason. But everything is well now and I actually could sleep if the nursing staff did not need to do so much... :angry:

Edited by macadamia

5 hours ago, balrog429 said:

I’m in the last hours before surgery. Have to be at the hospital at 7 and surgery is at 9. Can’t wait to be on the other side getting better.

Good luck

1 hour ago, Acee83 said:

Thank you, I will be calling them.

Sent from my SM-G965U using BariatricPal mobile app

awesome!

Hello all. I am on day 10 of Clear Liquids and only cheated once (took 3 small bites of baked chicken). Surprisingly I am doing good just some body aches and weakness but all is good. For those that are about to start your pre-op after the first 3 days you should be ok. But I know everyone is different. For my fellow sleevers on the 12th we are almost there! Glad to hear others that have been sleeve are doing good. We got this

On 9/5/2018 at 7:05 PM, UnBsleevAble said:

Hello fellow September sleevers! 😀
I have a surgery date of September 27th, and begin my pre-op diet tomorrow. Anyone else starting their Pre-op diet?

I had my Pre-Op appointment on Wednesday, I was a bit disappointed that the doctor didn't ask me to do a liquid diet, just no solids the day before and nothing after midnight.

I might just do a liquid diet a few days in preparation. Let me know how yours goes.

My pre-op diet is a Protein Shake for Breakfast, snack (pear, apple, or orange), lunch is a meal or salad w/lean Protein, leafy greens/veggies. No corn, potatoes or beans). snack is another piece of fruit. dinner is another shake. If I’m hungry after dinner, I can have another shake, or 2 hard boiled eggs as a snack. I’m supposed to do this for 3 weeks. My surgery is scheduled for 9/27.

Lucky!!! Mine was Robards shakes, Soups, pudding and bars. So 2 shakes a day one Soup or pudding then one Protein Bar. Then last 2 days no Protein Bars. Talk about hard!!!

Ugh the only food I can eat is 1/4 cup of walnuts, pistachios & almonds 3x per day. At least you all can have food.

11 days away and I messed up one day on my pre-diet due to a work outing. Eating with people is such a freaking challenge! But I’m up to the task. I have to get my one-liners together.

One question - have you told anyone what you have going on? What do you tell your employees?

On 9/7/2018 at 8:51 AM, VictoriouSlyG8tful said:

Hello all. I am on day 10 of Clear Liquids and only cheated once (took 3 small bites of baked chicken). Surprisingly I am doing good just some body aches and weakness but all is good. For those that are about to start your pre-op after the first 3 days you should be ok. But I know everyone is different. For my fellow sleevers on the 12th we are almost there! Glad to hear others that have been sleeve are doing good. We got this

That's a great job! It was hard for me to stick to my pre-op diet because it did not seem real to me yet. But now that I'm post-op, it's definitely real! Way to go!

On 9/7/2018 at 10:05 AM, UnBsleevAble said:

My pre-op diet is a Protein Shake for Breakfast, snack (pear, apple, or orange), lunch is a meal or salad w/lean Protein, leafy greens/veggies. No corn, potatoes or beans). snack is another piece of fruit. dinner is another shake. If I’m hungry after dinner, I can have another shake, or 2 hard boiled eggs as a snack. I’m supposed to do this for 3 weeks. My surgery is scheduled for 9/27.

Good luck on your pre-op phase! You've go this!