Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was adding up my MFP diary, I guess I am supposed to be on a 1000 diet for Liver Shrinkage, I've got several 1050, 1100 along with 875 to 900, am I going to be beaten with a soggy piece of lettuce for my sins? I'm doing the dietary, Purgatory for 4+ weeks, maybe it will balance out?

Approx 2.5 months out. 500-600 calories/day. A BIG day is 700.

2 months out! I’m around 250-400

I am 4 weeks out and take in approximately 200-300 calories a day. 300 is a big day. I am at a stall already. Haven't lost in about 10 days. Very discouraging. I am trying to Celebrate non-scale victories, but I want to see the pounds too.

Thank you!. I think not enough Protein is definitely my problem. That is my focus starting tomorrow!

9 hours ago, swatkins4 said:

Thank you!. I think not enough Protein is definitely my problem. That is my focus starting tomorrow!

I think you aren't eating enough and your body is in starvation mode. 300 calories is too low, you need to be aiming for at least 800 by month two.

3.5 weeks, between 400-600 mainly Protein Water

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, Kahkeetsee said:

Im only a week out, so struggling to make 300. Still veey much in the "what the heck did i do to myself!?" mode.

Are you hungry, light-headed, feeling faint? I would be passing out all over the place on 300 a day...

I'm 9 days out and barely getting in one Protein Shake a day. My nutritionist says it's ok because im only suppose to be doing 2-3 ounces every 2-3 hrs. I'm already tired of the full liquid diet but I have to wait until 8/15 when I see my surgeon to see if she thinks ok to advance to the 3rd stage

Sent from my Z855 using BariatricPal mobile app

9 months out now

700-900 off days

1200 cals on gym days only

80 something lbs down (getting close to goal, my body is trying to hold out so I'm switching things up!)

Edited by GreenTealael

I notice that people who are consuming more calories, have lost awesome amounts.
I’m 9 days out eating about 300-400 calories but struggling with Water. I haven’t lost in the last 4 days.

8 minutes ago, Heather_A said:

I notice that people who are consuming more calories, have lost awesome amounts.
I’m 9 days out eating about 300-400 calories but struggling with Water. I haven’t lost in the last 4 days.

People who stick as close to their plans as possible will lose weight. Calorie count can be deceptive without background information like what type of foods are being consumed (but that's a whole different debate for a different time)

Are you trying to drink pure Water only? All fluids consumed count towards your hydration goal. This includes pure water, milk , broth, Protein Shakes, teas,coffee, crystal light ,vitamin water zero, Powerade zero, gatorade and even sugar free popsicles...

Edited by GreenTealael