Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Food Before and After Photos

Breakfast/lunch:

toast with bacon, french-style omelette (eggs, green onion, jalepeño, garlic bits) and feta.

342 calories for all of it.

I ate half (and Mr. ate the other half) so gonna update the MFP log to 171 cals)

it was delicious btw…

D4EC0A48-60ED-48FA-9E96-A51E85288ED1.thumb.jpeg.e95b143d108ad2b2b96316602e880abd.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

21 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

Peach parfait: plain Greek yogurt, fresh peach, granola and local honey

(the pic I take to post vs they way I actually eat it 😂)

738AF722-2F72-4238-B77D-41213D2AA29D.jpeg

560AB657-47C7-4699-8499-05D96CE8133D.jpeg

Hey! We basically had the same thing! Yours probably being the better, homemade version. How many cals was that?

…also, im the opposite…i tend to keep all my food components separate/in their own “section” when i plate and while i eat…i generally dont like my food to touch each other, if i can help it, 😂😂😂

Edited by ms.sss

Going away for the weekend and i felt the need to use up all the vegetables in the fridge!

Eggplant parmigiana and grilled veggie flatbread

Eggplant: fried and breaded eggplant, layered with marinara sauce and mozzarella. (And yes, i sneaked in some anchovies in the marinara! Shhhhh 🤫 lol). And fresh basil leaf.

Flatbread: flatbread from a package, grilled on bbq with truffle olive oil, seasoned ricotta and egg base, roasted eggplant, zucchini, yellow & orange peppers, portobello mushrooms, shallots, garlic, feta, mozzarella and balsamic glaze drizzle. And fresh basil leaves.

i didn’t bother figuring out the calories because I didn’t get to eat any!!!

Them fam gobbled it all up in like 10 mins before i had a chance to have a sample. Im gonna assume it was delicious.

0A79A712-1ABC-497C-8394-FD65564B3354.thumb.jpeg.98411218ed32899564b3f5e468477e18.jpeg

5 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Going away for the weekend and i felt the need to use up all the vegetables in the fridge!

Eggplant parmigiana and grilled veggie flatbread

Eggplant: fried and breaded eggplant, layered with marinara sauce and mozzarella. (And yes, i sneaked in some anchovies in the marinara! Shhhhh 🤫 lol). And fresh basil leaf.

Flatbread: flatbread from a package, grilled on bbq with truffle olive oil, seasoned ricotta and egg base, roasted eggplant, zucchini, yellow & orange peppers, portobello mushrooms, shallots, garlic, feta, mozzarella and balsamic glaze drizzle. And fresh basil leaves.

i didn’t bother figuring out the calories because I didn’t get to eat any!!!

Them fam gobbled it all up in like 10 mins before i had a chance to have a sample. Im gonna assume it was delicious.

0A79A712-1ABC-497C-8394-FD65564B3354.thumb.jpeg.98411218ed32899564b3f5e468477e18.jpeg

Well it certainly looks good. Mouth is watering and I just ate.

Fam had take out rotisserie chicken and bbq ribs tonight.

593 calories for the plate. Not sure if im going to eat the rest later…am stuffed (plus im wearing a swimsuit tomorrow…no need to unnecessarily bloat myself 😂)

3BE59434-AA9F-4ABA-BF0D-1B79B9B41A8D.thumb.jpeg.3837621cd77065183985b7c97570f507.jpeg

Edited by ms.sss

23 minutes ago, ms.sss said:

Fam had take out rotisserie chicken and bbq ribs tonight.

593 calories for the plate. Not sure if im going to eat the rest later…am stuffed (plus im wearing a swimsuit tomorrow…no need to unnecessarily bloat myself 😂)

3BE59434-AA9F-4ABA-BF0D-1B79B9B41A8D.thumb.jpeg.3837621cd77065183985b7c97570f507.jpeg

I’m sure yours were better but I was looking to cut calories and I asked the waitress at my local bbq place if they could make ribs with sugar free sauce if I requested it ahead or something. She suggested getting them dry and using my own sauce so I did what they call “dry” ribs as takeout for dinner tonight. I used sweet baby rays hickory sugar free sauce. They weren’t bad. Satisfied my craving at least.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:09 PM, ShoppGirl said:

I’m sure yours were better but I was looking to cut calories and I asked the waitress at my local bbq place if they could make ribs with sugar free sauce if I requested it ahead or something. She suggested getting them dry and using my own sauce so I did what they call “dry” ribs as takeout for dinner tonight. I used sweet baby rays hickory sugar free sauce. They weren’t bad. Satisfied my craving at least.

I also use SBR sugar free BBQ Sauce 😍

On 7/8/2022 at 9:38 AM, ms.sss said:

Hey! We basically had the same thing! Yours probably being the better, homemade version. How many cals was that?

…also, im the opposite…i tend to keep all my food components separate/in their own “section” when i plate and while i eat…i generally dont like my food to touch each other, if i can help it, 😂😂😂

The last time I measured and logged it was 205 but I think it’s between 200-250 cals because peach sizes vary. I all of my food can hug but must taste untouched until I decide to mix them 🤪

728514D5-3623-4EA6-8007-FAD349EB8D6E.jpeg

What’s everyone else’s plating rules?

Edited by GreenTealael

1 hour ago, GreenTealael said:

The last time I measured and logged it was 205 but I think it’s between 200-250 cals because peach sizes vary. I all of my food can hug but must taste untouched until I decide to mix them 🤪

728514D5-3623-4EA6-8007-FAD349EB8D6E.jpeg

What’s everyone else’s plating rules?

I like to keep my food separate as well. I eat a bite of this and a bite of that but I don’t like the food to be mixed. My husband jokingly bought me a kid plate with the sections on it. I actually liked it. Lol

2 hours ago, GreenTealael said:

I also use SBR sugar free BBQ Sauce 😍

Try G. Hughs BBQ Sauce or any of his sauces so good!!

8 minutes ago, ShoppGirl said:

Do they have a sugar free version?

Yes all of g. Hughs I believe is a sugar free brand.

1 minute ago, AmbiiNicole said:

Yes all of g. Hughs I believe is a sugar free brand.

Cool. I will have to try it.