Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I weigh more now than I did with either pregnancy. *sigh*

I am so with you there. I remember when I was pregnant and could wear a regular 16 instead of maternity clothes. That was 12 years ago. Now if I could actually get to the weight that I was at 6 months pregnant! I just THOUGHT I was huge!:party: I know now that I didn't know what huge was. :Dancing_biggrin:

Right?!? I went on Optifast in college and went from a 14 to an 8-10. Said I would NEVER get to a 14 again. Bah! Whew, that's a good one!

Lu, did we scare you off?

Not for long though!!! :party:

Your mouth to God's ears, sugah!

Lulu doesn't get scared!!!! Lulu - check out the link at the bottom of my signature. You'll love it. :Dancing_biggrin:

I'm afraid I'm one of "those", She. I have zero idea of what you look like. So, to me you are a pin-up girl bending over, touching her toes, and.....hey, I'm getting worked up!! Sorry, I usually save my sexist, chauvenistic posts for Leslie!
And your nudie pics for me!! *checks Inbox again* *taps foot impatiently*

And your nudie pics for me!! *checks Inbox again* *taps foot impatiently*

You've got my email address to forward them to, right Fanny? :Dancing_biggrin:

Edited by She Smiles

So Fanny, do tell.. when, where, how? Since I'm VERY married, I get my romantic fixes from others. *sigh*

HELLOOOOOOO, I was waiting for the DVD... I can't BELIEVE you guys just gave away the biggest plot twist. You might as well as tell the whole story now.. no point in watching it.

Well crap, I wanted to know what happened so I wouldn't have to watch the movie and now it looks like I missed it! :Dancing_biggrin:

Can I just say, I was sooo excited to get into a 28 at Lane Bryants.

Feeling good about me!!:Dancing_biggrin:

So Fanny, do tell.. when, where, how? Since I'm VERY married, I get my romantic fixes from others. *sigh*
Okay, twist my rubber arm and I'll tell all! (Hehehehe - you do know I was just dying for someone to ask, eh?)

Started emailing each other on a dating site about a month ago. I actually emailed him first, which is a first for me! I usually wait for them to write first. Had arranged our first date for my swing home from my work (mine site) about a fortnight ago. Initially it was going to be the Sunday, but I had to reschedule as I had surgery to correct the kink in my tubing on the Wed and wasn't fully recovered. Ended up meeting for coffee on the Tues at 5:30pm and just talked the whole night away - didn't get home till 11:30pm! Unfortunately, I had to fly back to site the next day :Dancing_biggrin:

After that we started texting like mad teenagers, emailing and chatting on yahoo every day. I went home for my last R&R last Wed, we met up on Thurs and he just swept me off my feet - started the night with a dozen red roses, which I have NEVER received before *swoons* I had plans for Friday night with my daughter and couldn't break that, so didn't see him then. Sat night was my father's 70th birthday party, so I thought I wouldn't see him that night either but as a last thought, I casually mentioned that he would be welcome, not expecting a "Yes" at all! He decided it was a good way to get to know me - to see my family and how we all interact - so he came! I couldn't believe he would brave that after only 2 dates! He got on with everyone really well and was a big hit with the family :party:

Sunday, we did the romantic picnic in the hills (Spring wildflower season here), then Monday he went to work and I flew back to site... *sigh* I miss him already.

It is ridiculously soon to be feeling all these feelings, but he seems to be feeling it too. It just all felt so easy and comfortable and warm and OMG hot and sexy too! I really think this one is a keeper! :crying:

So once I start losing weight, will you start being a chauvenist piglet w/ me? Pretty please? LOL

Sure! This one's for you, SNT - "Shut up about your recovery and fix me a TV dinner, woman!!"

Aww thanks guys :crying:

Yup, always the hot chicks that play coy....

I am not brave enough to post a picture of myself. I look no where near as good as you guys. Well, except Plain...:party:

Hey!! Just because you look better than me, you don't have to rub it in my face!! Great....now I'm mad. I'm gonna have to go and be nasty to my patients!! :Dancing_biggrin:

nudie pics for me!! *checks Inbox again* *taps foot impatiently*

Ok Fanny. To be honest, I'm having trouble getting a photo big enough to encompass my face and my daddy parts. ZING!!

It is ridiculously soon to be feeling all these feelings, but he seems to be feeling it too. It just all felt so easy and comfortable and warm and OMG hot and sexy too! I really think this one is a keeper! :wub:

He sounds like a pretty good guy so far, Fanny!

nah .... i just go to be a LOT earlier than you "late nite posters"....:Dancing_biggrin:

usually up by 430-5, when some of ya are wrapping up posting..LOL

very cool TX morning - got jacket on.....LOVE IT!!!

Feeling good about me!!:Dancing_biggrin:

congrats rhondalou..

fanny - i loved your story; the beginning is always SO much fun....enjoy it!!!!