Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

Ok, why do I feel like the kid sitting at the lunch table by themselves that everyone is looking and laughing at?

Ok - I'll come sit down with you - the others are just jealous.

I actually got almost 7 hours of sleep - thats awesome for me - now I'm getting ready for work which means another 24+ hr day only to be repeated wednesday - will be a tough week.

I wish I had a battery pack - right now I just count my blessings.

Thank you for not letting me sit alone. Man, I wish I had your energy. I guess I got old over night. I cannot remember when I got so... boring!

Mac yay on phone!

KC what can I say that already hasn't been said. Loved drunk posting. your a hoot!

I can't do the weekend of June 18th. DGD's b-day

Lu I hope you have everything in writing and receipts from 1st contractor. Hopefully this other one will work out.

Tap. Hope your out of funk and junk!

So many post I can't remember....thinking Oh yeah

Kat...must families have 1 jerk. I know we do! I know your excited about new DGbaby!

heart, glad your doing somewhat better. DD loving horses is great!

Fanny good luck hon

Ebony good luck to you also!

TPG and Slim can't remember what you all posted...sorry

Hello everyone anyone I missed I am sorry

I love my old iPhone! I still have some time on my contract before they will let me buy the new one. I am so jealous!

I wasn't eligible to upgrade until May '10! They wanted $500 for the phone. I said No so they figured out how to get it via Mr. Mac's plan. So he upgraded but I got the phone.

I wasn't eligible to upgrade until May '10! They wanted $500 for the phone. I said No so they figured out how to get it via Mr. Mac's plan. So he upgraded but I got the phone.

I need to check on doing that. I have more than one phone on my plan that are eligible for new phones. Just not my phone. hmmmm

I remember when I did. Wait...

Crap, memory is not what it used to be. :wub:

:cool: Oh, I found out I spoke too soon. MIL is not out of town. She decided she needed to be here to take care of BIL.:biggrin: Of course, BIL is the one that told me after I found him walking home from a place that is a good 8 miles away from his house. I guess taking care of him doesn't include making sure he has a ride from his doctor's appointments across town.:biggrin:

:wub: Oh, I found out I spoke too soon. MIL is not out of town. She decided she needed to be here to take care of BIL.:cool: Of course, BIL is the one that told me after I found him walking home from a place that is a good 8 miles away from his house. I guess taking care of him doesn't include making sure he has a ride from his doctor's appointments across town.:biggrin:

Just honk and wave as you drive by, darlin'. :biggrin:

Just honk and wave as you drive by, darlin'. :biggrin:

I should have. I hate being such a sucker. They see me coming a mile away. I saw him walking and sweating right next to my car. DS saw that it was his uncle and said something. I couldn't pretend that I didn't see him since we were sitting at a red light right next to him. I hated seeing him look so awful! I tell you, I am a sucker. That is how they all get away with so much crap.:biggrin:

I should have. I hate being such a sucker. They see me coming a mile away. I saw him walking and sweating right next to my car. DS saw that it was his uncle and said something. I couldn't pretend that I didn't see him since we were sitting at a red light right next to him. I hated seeing him look so awful! I tell you, I am a sucker. That is how they all get away with so much crap.:biggrin:

Too bad you didn't have a bottle of Water handy... just hand it to him and wave toodles. :cool:

'Course the thing is, you're not a bitch and I am. :biggrin:

But now blueberry muffins are sounding kinda good.....................

I like Dr. Seuss! You can also throw them on the pancake batter once you've put it on the griddle! Yummm!

Thanks for the joo joo, all!

Whoo Hoo!!!! Congratulations! Will be praying that nothing goes wrong!

Yes, needless to say I am extremely embarressed! My apologies to you all.

I know several of you have been together longer but I would love to meet up with everyone. Right now the last 2 weekends work best for me - my schedule is probably going to change next may/june - but i usually have enough flexibility to get coverage and can probably make anything be possible.

No apologies needed! It was too flippin' funny! Try to come to the gathering!

Happy Monday all!

Happy Monday Glouc!

When are we going to finalize our plans? I still have plenty of time to get my request in, but it would be nice to start making those arrangements.

That's why I posted up. I'm wanting to start making plans! I also need to kind of ballpark this thing $$ wise so I can save up for it.

Well glad I could entertain. Think the severe lack of sleep played a major role. Feel great today though.

Glad you're feeling good today! Hawaii sounds like fun! Never been.

i typed more but i can't remember S*&T right now. waiting on a new handyman, DH has a list 3 pages long & i hope i don't run him off.

he lost his corp job a yr ago & went back into handy work when he couldn't fine anything......took over his dad's business.

Hope he works out! Always nice to have someone reliable AND competent.

o-my. Im tight this morning. Eating a Jimmy Dean D Lites Turkey sausage something or other.

This thread is entirely crazy active. No way can I ever read back... so to everyone, hope your day is as great as mine is tight :wub:

Sorry you're so tight. Feel better!

Good morning All. Hope everyone has a great day. I'm off for pre-op testing. Then back home and it's pool time! Take care!

TPG

Best wishes on you testing!

PJTP...Hi Everyone!:wub:

Interview is today at 4:30 EST - many thanks for the prayers and good wishes recieved so far...I'll mos def check in and let y'all know how it went.

Ebony, prayers that your interview went great! Sorry about the added duties. WTG on the wogging!

We had a heck of a storm last night and they are supposed to continue through the rest of the week! It was one of the most amazing lightening storms I have ever seen! Of course we had high winds and then got another torrential (sp) rain, but I don't have to Water today, so that is nice. Doesn't look like it started any fires - which is a good thing!

DH has the day off, so we are heading out to one of the parks for a hike later this afternoon - no running, just hiking. I am also going to go dorm shopping with DD, if she gets her lazy fanny out of bed!

Hope you all have a great day!

Wow! On the storms! I love t-storms! Just they usually happen during a sucky time of year (summer).

Have a great day! Sounds like a fun one.

Starting to line up contractors. If any of them look like KC's guys, I'm just gonna start breaking sh*t around here.

*note to self: go to Home Depot and buy a sledge hammer.

LOL on the sledgehammer! Best wishes finding a contractor.

Ok - I'll come sit down with you - the others are just jealous.

I actually got almost 7 hours of sleep - thats awesome for me - now I'm getting ready for work which means another 24+ hr day only to be repeated wednesday - will be a tough week.

Wow! Great sleep! Hopefully the next couple of days don't kill ya!

PJTP: DD had swim again today. Scratched her knee on the plastic grate that goes around the pool during class so we had to file and sign an incident report! :biggrin: Ridiculous! But that's sue happy CA for ya! Gotta always CYA just in case.

Went shopping and bought the stuff I needed for the eggplant ragu I'm making tonight. :biggrin: Doing laundry now and SHOULD be working since we won't be home at all tomorrow til late. Just don't wanna work! :cool:

Can't wait to get my glasses!

Well, I've gotta go move the laundry from one machine to the other and then I've GOT to get my work done!

Hopefully I'll BBL! TTFN!

'Course the thing is, you're not a bitch and I am. :biggrin:

Yeah right! You are all bark!:biggrin:

I was wondering, how often do you have to do the 24+ hr days? I recognize that you obviously love what you do. I know that plays a big part in being able to do that. I just wondered though. When I first applied to college, I was a nursing major. I got talked out of that major for an engineering scholarship. I should have stayed with the nursing since I HATED the engineering classes:rolleyes2:.