Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

DH will shrink my stuff, so he can't do my laundry anymore. :rolleyes2:

Well, sounds like his plan is working.

God, where is PG when I need her. I wish and pray that I didn't like sweets. Sweets are my biggest downfall.

Somebody told me a craving for sweets is a vit D deficiency.

I should get tested.

1. I thought we decided this was a PG-free thread. Shh!

2. If it's a vit D def, I need to get out in the sun more and get a light and and.....

Then I must be very, very, very deficient.

You and me both, bg!

I wear scrubs to work, they dewrinkle themselves.

I wouldn't even know how to Iron a crisp crease. Heck I am not even really sure what you are talking about.:rolleyes2:

I don't think I've ironed since I've lived in this house (2 years) unless I ironed a bedskirt when I first moved in!

I'm alive :lol: I just avoid this site...eh I talk on Yahoo messy and on myspace mostly.

Welcome back and good job!! :scared2:

your sister and i are cut from the same cloth.....i do the exact same thing; DH says i know every starbucks in the metroplex - for some reason they are very clean here in dallas, always a candle burning...:lol:

ok - i am trying to convince DH to let us adopt this morkie .....since i put my poodle down @christmas, my 17yr chihuaha needs a small playmate - the labs are too rough w/her. she's 8wks old & adorable:

1. At a former company, we used to have mental lists about who did and didn't wash their hands after pottying. We brought food all the time and ya didn't eat the non-washer's food!

2. That morkie is SO cute!!! Hope DH gives in!

Turning underwear inside out isn't so fun :scared2: ROFL Jk... No I do not do that......

Isn't that what pantyliners are for? wink...j/k

Get out of my head!

Lulu that is the darn cutest dog ever.

Umm really guys, I thought ironing was to remove lines and wrinkles in clothes. Why do you Iron to put creases in your clothes?

DH says i know every starbucks in the metroplex - for some reason they are very clean here in dallas, always a candle burning...:mellow:

ok - i am trying to convince DH to let us adopt this morkie .....

I've yet to be in a really clean Starbucks bathroom; good thing I have a camel bladder and can avoid public washrooms if I have to!

That face, that sweet adorable face...he's so cute!!!

You just have to change his mind that's all.

Yes.

. i made a promise that he gets to pick & agree on the next one. it's a "marital test now"....LOL

If you made a promise, you must keep it....bet you regret making THAT promise!

I promised him I'd NEVER do that again.And that promise is the HARDEST to keep. There are so many strays I just want to pick up and take inside.

I'd be overrun with strays if I let my heart rule. Sadly though, both DH and I have remained firm...NO MORE PETS.

DH will shrink my stuff, so he can't do my laundry anymore. :blink:

It was his strategy.

See?, I knew it.

I don't think I've ironed since I've lived in this house (2 years) unless I ironed a bedskirt when I first moved in!

At a former company, we used to have mental lists about who did and didn't wash their hands after pottying. We brought food all the time and ya didn't eat the non-washer's food!

I cannot imagine either not ironing for 2 years or non-handwashers! Another reason not to eat the food others rarely bring in for potlucks!

Umm really guys, I thought ironing was to remove lines and wrinkles in clothes. Why do you Iron to put creases in your clothes?

The arms of shirts must have a crease (not blouses, but shirts); the collar must be pressed down firmly, and for my shirts with french cuffs, they too must be pressed back and ironed so that the end is knife-sharp ... these are the creases that I ensure are in place.

Now that I've caught up, good morning! Another sunny above freezing day...if this keeps up, all the snow will be gone in another week or so (assuming no more snow falls...but surely the weather gods wouldn't be THAT cruel).

Does that mean you can cut glass with your shirts? It's pretty cold in here, I htink I might be able to. Oh wait, that may be TMI.

Does that mean you can cut glass with your shirts? It's pretty cold in here, I htink I might be able to. Oh wait, that may be TMI.

:mellow::w00t:

LMAO

PJTP...gone for the weekend, off sick on Monday, and I come back to 6 pages!

Cute puppies, DH's that don't do laundry (mine does, but only his - I won't let him touch my stuff after he turned his underwear pink), etc, etc, etc...

Ya'll have been busy!:blink:

Nothing exciting this week - just a "new job" celebration dinner for a co-worker that finally got away from my manic-depressive, needs-a-tranquilizer, royal-bi*ch-on-wheels ex-supervisor...she (the co-worker) is in a much better office where she won't be so stressed out and miserable.

Next weekend (April 3 - 5) taking DD for a college visit to Virginia State University, where she's been accepted to the Mass Communications / Broadcasting curriculum. The empty nest is looming, and I'm not sure I'm ready...:mellow:

Hey all well its been over 3 months and i have lost 18 pounds and i still have75 to go! Its a long treck,but one pound at a time.I LOVE this lap band ! I feel this is the answer to my prayers.I have never done this before! Lisa lap 63 PS how do you start a new thread? can any one help? i am not too good on this.

Hey all well its been over 3 months and i have lost 18 pounds and i still have75 to go! Its a long treck,but one pound at a time.I LOVE this lap band ! I feel this is the answer to my prayers.I have never done this before! Lisa lap 63 PS how do you start a new thread? can any one help? i am not too good on this.

Congrats on your weight loss.

To start a new thread, you go to the part of the forum you want to be in (i.e. post op, food & nutrition, etc...) and click on the button on the top left that says "new thread".

The arms of shirts must have a crease (not blouses, but shirts); the collar must be pressed down firmly, and for my shirts with french cuffs, they too must be pressed back and ironed so that the end is knife-sharp ... these are the creases that I ensure are in place.

The words "ironing" and "must," especially together, just are NOT in my vocabulary. :mellow:

Nothing exciting this week - just a "new job" celebration dinner for a co-worker that finally got away from my manic-depressive, needs-a-tranquilizer, royal-bi*ch-on-wheels ex-supervisor...she (the co-worker) is in a much better office where she won't be so stressed out and miserable.

Ah, so I'm NOT the only one that has one of those. :mellow:

Lordy I don't even have enough time to get the laundry done let alone put creases in things! I am lucky that I work for a jean designer so I get to wear casual everyday and hubby is IT admin for a business that is all casual too :mellow:

Saves me lots o work.

dh will do maybe 10 loads of laundry a yr. w/me not working, the house chores are mine to own....:mellow:

i send out all his work clothes to the dry cleaners - i like him to look nice, but not do the work myself:tongue2: me i live in my workout clothes it seems......

The words "ironing" and "must," especially together, just are NOT in my vocabulary. :blink:

:eek:

Ah, so I'm NOT the only one that has one of those. :mellow:

Nope, there is school that creates them by the hundreds...maybe thousands! I am presently working for a woman who is obviously a graduate of their masters, maybe PhD program!

me i live in my workout clothes it seems......

Another reason I look forward to retirement, or a work-from-home job...I HATE wearing a suit every day and nylons, and pumps with purse to match....

And update on the job situation: was offered, and subsequently turned down, the position that would require me to move 1500 miles (some of them north); still awaiting word on the work-from-home-50% of the time job. The interview for it was BRUTAL...and I'm someone who usually loves interviews (a wonderful opportunity to think on your feet, and demonstrate your communication skills first hand).