Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

In the interests of LJM's blood pressure, I think until after Joshua arrives we should refrain from posting links to "cheated and I want vindication" threads. We all know what those threads do to her.

I am cold.

It's going to be 29° F in Houston tonight!

American Idol starts in 1/2 hour! Now when Medium returns on Februar 2, I'll be all set for my TV shows!

American Idol starts in 1/2 hour! Now when Medium returns on Februar 2, I'll be all set for my TV shows!

I've been wondering where Medium was!

Ceredad, you truly live in hell. Tooooo cold! :)

Yeah lets not drag ljm into those threads...I don't like to fight or argue or debate on here anyway..it was nice here to today 78 tonight its gonna be in the 40s and its raining..

Are kettles only black? I think I have seen them in other colors :)

Ha!!!

You know what shits me though? I DID do everything right post op. I didn't "cheat", I was scared out of my wits of eating the wrong thing too soon. I was hungry as hell but obeyed my Dr's instructions to the word. But, 18ish months later, I still had a minor slip from being filled a little too tight. Wasn't anything I ate or did myself my Dr said, but had I not listened to my body and tried to endure it might have ended in me losing my band. I had a fluoro and it was "only slight" so we caught it in enough time to just unfill and let things resettle for a couple of weeks. Then I was right as rain and have been since! These monkeys that are eating burgers and freaking jumbo jets a week out of surgery I bet never have a problem. Its murphys law against me or something.....Grrrrr. I haven't been a 100% perfect bandster (I love chocolate and wine too much for that), but I think I've done ok being my Dr's most successful case.....

END RANT

Well, She....how do you REALLY feel??? :)

I like burgers.

Me too!

Want cold? Last night got to -20. High today was -5. Next few days are the same.:)

A couple of co-workers were down last week from Minneapolis. I asked one why they lived there (b/c of the cold). They both said, "I don't know!" :)

Okay I admit I didnt read the story but really... 275 lbs gets you a zoo MRI? Wow. That means I would have needed a Sea World Orca MRI machine.

Okay I admit I didnt read the story but really... 275 lbs gets you a zoo MRI? Wow. That means I would have needed a Sea World Orca MRI machine.

Right? Me too!!! :) I believe we are wayyyy too litigious a society but oh, big girl might have to sue for that mess!

i'm 15 months out - no slip. but like she stated a page back, i think it's best to have as little fill needed for restriction/weightloss .....today i had .25 taken out. i swear that pouch test KILLED my appetite completely.

luluc, do you have a link to the details of how that pouch test thingy works? Since I had that kink in my tubing fixed in October, I've been feeling like I am back in Bandster Hell in the pre-fill days, although my surgeon swears he put all the Fluid back (6cm at the time). I've had another fill since then but it was only 0.25ml, as the fill previous to the operation of 0.5ml turned out to be too much and I had to have 0.25ml removed. I'm still really struggling with hunger though and have lost all of my bandster habits of small bites and chewing thoroughly as I haven't had a problem with PBing or anything since the op. I'm eating fairly "normal" sized meals and just barely maintaining (been gaining and losing the same 3kg since October). I'm scheduled for another fill in February but in the mean time, I'm desperate for anything that might help to curb my appetite.

In the interests of LJM's blood pressure, I think until after Joshua arrives we should refrain from posting links to "cheated and I want vindication" threads. We all know what those threads do to her.

I am cold.

lol .. thanks Susan ... i think as long as im laying down (and ummm, not sitting up like i am right now :)) i'll be fine... i just shake my head at the incredible genius decisions some people have made...

im cold too... its really cold in the room...

PJTP - my neighbor at the hospital is 'bored' so she freaking calls me ... "are you pregnant?" ummm.. yeah "i just wanted to say congratulations"... uhhh, thanks... at this point DD is having fun and talking ... i told neighbor i couldnt hear her cause DD was talking "oh, my family refuses to come see me right now".... yeah, i feel sorry for her but dont call me when my family is here... actually, find something else to do... i dont chat on the phone... grrrrrrrr..

also - PJTP - my DH just saw a Bugatti Veyron in the parking lot at the hospital... i've never heard of it, but wiki'd it... impressive car... for those of you on Facebook, i commented on his pic...

I like burgers.

Me too! Hamburger_Love_by_Jumbalaya.gif

Want cold? Last night got to -20. High today was -5. Next few days are the same.:)

Way too cold for my bones. I am freaking out because they said it is supposed to be 20 when we wake up on Friday. I am going to move to Florida where it is warm. Oh, wait, I already live there!

Brrrrr... Love Idol and started a thread for it ... Never watched Medium, maybe I should check it out.

luluc, do you have a link to the details of how that pouch test thingy works?

I'm not Lulu, but am happy to give you the link:

Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

lol .. thanks Susan ... i think as long as im laying down (and ummm, not sitting up like i am right now :)) i'll be fine... i just shake my head at the incredible genius decisions some people have made...

im cold too... its really cold in the room...

PJTP - my neighbor at the hospital is 'bored' so she freaking calls me ... "are you pregnant?" ummm.. yeah "i just wanted to say congratulations"... uhhh, thanks... at this point DD is having fun and talking ... i told neighbor i couldnt hear her cause DD was talking "oh, my family refuses to come see me right now".... yeah, i feel sorry for her but dont call me when my family is here... actually, find something else to do... i dont chat on the phone... grrrrrrrr..

also - PJTP - my DH just saw a Bugatti Veyron in the parking lot at the hospital... i've never heard of it, but wiki'd it... impressive car... for those of you on Facebook, i commented on his pic...

You should ask for some of those blankets they warm up in the hospital, they are wonderful. I am going to have to go check out that picture.

I think I have an attitude tonight. No, I definitely have one. It is not safe. The PMS evil side is definitely rearing it's ugly head.