Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

PJTP - sometimes it really takes the patience of a saint to work with people who cannot for the life of them think outside the box.

I have learned if patience is not readily available, make sure a baseball bat is. :thumbup:

PJTP - sometimes it really takes the patience of a saint to work with people who cannot for the life of them think outside the box.

We must work at the same place.

PJTP: People open their mouths and stupid falls out.

Obviously common sense is not a requirement to obtain a job.

Sick--YAY! Congrats--keep it up! :thumbup:

Susan--you are strong, you can do it.

LJM--take care of our little band baby, we all have a stake in him! :thumbup:

Diva--posting just to tell you my laptop is pink, my cell phone is now pink and guess what so is the new ipod! :lol: lol..

Beth--congrats, you can do it! :cool2:

Brandy--find me! PM Me your name on Facebook.< /p>

As far as the boss thing, I made a work account and added him there. So he will have no access to my personal life! YAY! :tt2:

As far as the boss thing, I made a work account and added him there. So he will have no access to my personal life! YAY! :thumbup:

Now that's thinking outside the box! Wish more of my co-workers were like you.

Thanks everyone! Lulu - Doesn't JD stand for Juris Doctorate for a law degree? When I was getting my MBA, I briefly thought about getting a JDMBA instead. Then I realized how much I would have to study/read!!!!!!! MBA was good enough!

There are a few of my coworkers that I would like to lock inside a box. It__s_a_SIGN_by_Deae_Ianuariae.gif

Thanks everyone! Lulu - Doesn't JD stand for Juris Doctorate for a law degree? When I was getting my MBA, I briefly thought about getting a JDMBA instead. Then I realized how much I would have to study/read!!!!!!! MBA was good enough!

yes - i can be the resident lawyer for the posting thread:):thumbup:

yes - i can be the resident lawyer for the posting thread:):thumbup:

cool ... i may need that if i keep opening my mouth .. :thumbup:

im in bed ... waiting for DD to go to bed so we can watch biggest loser...

Susan, a bunch of the Shrinking Violets group is doing the 5 day pouch test as well, and they have all sworn by the ham & cheese Soup. Some are doing it with the tofu, for added Protein, some have doubled the ham instead. Many of them are making it even after the 2 liquid days are up. And most have served it to the family, who like it as well. They are also now trying the sausage & squash or pumpkin or something-------they said they are really good, and very filling, and you can have all of it you want.

LJM--good luck to you, they are inducing my DD tomorrow morning she is now 7 days overdue------so tomorrow or the next day if she is slow, I will have my 3rd grandson, and we will finally hear his name, they have kept it a secret!

Off to finish dinner!

Kat

But they also say "anything that can go up a straw" and you can make a lot go up a straw. :thumbup:

I once dated a girl that could make a golf ball go through a straw....

Sometimes I don't even go to bed until 3 or 4 AM. What time do you go to bed?

We don't need to hear about your naughty bedtime antics, Donna!!

Now back to this damn profile thing on FB

Friend me too! I'm craaaaaaaaaaazy! (Gratuitous Mike Birbiglia shoutout)

SNT, you are doing awesome! I bet you are feeling fabulous.

Susan, in your sig pic, who's big face is that behind you?

Susan, a bunch of the Shrinking Violets group is doing the 5 day pouch test as well, and they have all sworn by the ham & cheese Soup. Some are doing it with the tofu, for added Protein, some have doubled the ham instead. Many of them are making it even after the 2 liquid days are up. And most have served it to the family, who like it as well. They are also now trying the sausage & squash or pumpkin or something-------they said they are really good, and very filling, and you can have all of it you want.

LJM--good luck to you, they are inducing my DD tomorrow morning she is now 7 days overdue------so tomorrow or the next day if she is slow, I will have my 3rd grandson, and we will finally hear his name, they have kept it a secret!

Off to finish dinner!

Kat

hmmmm.... ham & cheese soup? recipe???

good luck to your DD ... :thumbup:

work is so dull tonight like every other night...my coffee buzz is wearing off and i have dentist and fill app tomorrow so no sleep for me til after 1pm tomorrow

so if i post any thing crazier than usual u guys know im sleepy and hungry ...

work is so dull tonight like every other night...my coffee buzz is wearing off and i have dentist and fill app tomorrow so no sleep for me til after 1pm tomorrow

so if i post any thing crazier than usual u guys know im sleepy and hungry ...

Ah, you know us, Shonda......we'd never make fun of anything you might post in your sleep - deprived state.......hahahahahahaha