Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hate it when people post just to post.....

I just got an email from this guy in Hong Kong about making me the living heir of a dead Iraqi colonel! All I have to do is give him my personal information for the attorney. After that I get 30% of Twenty Four Millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars!! I am so freakin excited!!

I just got an email from this guy in Hong Kong about making me the living heir of a dead Iraqi colonel! All I have to do is give him my personal information for the attorney. After that I get 30% of Twenty Four Millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars!! I am so freakin excited!!

Man, some people have all the luck......

Yeah, the same thing kinda happened to me....that's why I have to wear "real man" brand underwear (with the reinforced crotch). It's just not fair to ask regular underwear fabric to do all that heavy lifting.

:lol::lol::lol:

Clearly, the federal government needs to spend more research dollars on this problem. The "shrinking boobs" issue makes the current recession look like "the good ol' days". Think about the kids, people. They're our future.

:cool2:

You were attractive to him when you first met and you are even more attractive to him now. If you let your insecurity get in the way, it will get between you two so beat that ugly monster away! That's an order!

What she said!

I've been summoned! I hate jury duty! You show up, you get shuffled around like cattle, then you get penned in to a "waiting room" where you wait for hours just to be sent home.

I had my first day of jury duty today for my hours of sitting before going home. I even got to pay $5 for the pleasure (no free parking). I have to report again tomorrow.

New fangled? I live in an area so rual that the breathalyzers are carved from wood. You record the level of intoxication by moving a colored golf tee into a series of drilled holes. They resemble the rustic games you can find tableside at The Cracker Barrel

:tt2::lol: You make my day!

Well, not after that ugly incident with Deputy Jeffery "eyebrowz" Smith.....

:lol:

I just figure when the time comes, I'll roll 'em up and stuff 'em into a bra that makes them look better than I know they do. It's all about the image. :mellow:

That sounds really painful.:smile2:

You can now crown me the new queen of the multi-quote button!:wink2:

Omg, DO IT!! DO IT!! Everybody knows the scammers are all Nigerians, not Hong Kongians. You be so lucky!! Nothin' like that ever happens to me... :smile2:

i'm sooooo jealous! lucky ducky!!

Wow, ColoradoChick, I am so excited for you!!!! Seriously, I get a bunch of these everyday. Does anyone actually fall for it?

sarcastic-kneelsuckers.gif

how do they get our email we must be on some list somewhere...i usually reply what you think im stupid...suck it

there should be a do not email me list...

Wow, ColoradoChick, I am so excited for you!!!! Seriously, I get a bunch of these everyday. Does anyone actually fall for it?

I think they probably have lots of people falling for it. I have to say this is the first one I have gotten from Hong Kong about an Iraqi colonel who was blown up during the war. It is so undercover the guys calls it a "operation" :smile2: My last name is Bond so maybe it is ligit!! hahahaha

how do they get our email we must be on some list somewhere...i usually reply what you think im stupid...suck it

Replying is the worst thing you can do - all that achieves is to confirm to the scammers that they've found a legitimate email address still in current use. It will virtually guarantee that you get more of them :smile2:.

I had thought about responding to them once upon a time, but then I got to thinking these people might give my laptop a virus somehow.

To be honest, I found the spam filter on Yahoo mail stunk. I got tons of these. But since I switched to Gmail, their spam filter is amazing and I really don't ever see these anymore, except when I peak at the spam just to see what is going on in there. I am glad the spam filter works so well, because I bet there are at least 10 of these everyday it catches.

I saw something on 20/20 awhile ago about people that fell for the scam. Thing is, the scam always plays on the greedy nature of people. That's why it works.........some people are more greedy than smart.

What is sad though, is elderly people also fall for it. It is not so much that they are greedy, as it is to they are naive to the ways of the world today.

Posting just to post...and to say we are putting up the christmas tree! Woot! And turkey meatballs and spaghetti rocks. And I have one of my work Xmas parties tomorrow (we have three haha). Yay!