Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Compression/slimming shirts

Any one have good recommendations on compression/slimming shirts you have found successful?

I am finally in an XL down from a 5XL,however, I still have a little of a belly, mainly just fat, and it looks like I am smuggling a tire.

• Like 1

I use the compression shirts sold at eastbay.com I've tried others, but I like that these shirts are a little longer, and I can tuck them in my pants, without fear of the plumbers crack... yeah, I am still self conscious... I hope this helps! and Congrat's on your success!!!

• Like 2

I use the compression shirts sold at eastbay.com I've tried others, but I like that these shirts are a little longer, and I can tuck them in my pants, without fear of the plumbers crack... yeah, I am still self conscious... I hope this helps! and Congrat's on your success!!!

Thanks, it looks like they have a nice selection. Do they normally run the right size or should I get a size smaller/bigger?

I wear a large shirt, but buy the medium compression shirt. So I would go one size smaller then you wear. The prices are very reasonable.

• Like 1

Is a compression shirt like an undershirt that you wear?

Is a compression shirt like an undershirt that you wear?

Yes! They go under your clothes - like Spanx for men! In fact, I think Spanx makes things for men now as well! I love my Spanx - they just kind of smooth everything out!

I was thinking of trying one and see if it keeps my belly from flapping about while trying to run.

I was thinking of trying one and see if it keeps my belly from flapping about while trying to run.

They definitely make things seem less “jiggly” lol!

Definitely worth a shot!

• Like 2

I wear the Eastbay Evapor also. It lasts and stays looking decent. I even wear it like a rash guard for the beach/pool.

• Like 1

I'm a highschool football coach and I have access to dozens of compression shorts and shorts....one to two sizes smaller provides great support and comfort for me....

• Like 1

There are quite a few on Amazon for decent prices, I got the Superman one seen in my avatar for $19 /free shipping on Amazon. I've also got some under armor ones. I **LOVE** my compression gear!

Red Plume Compression Gear great prices, just understand they come from Korea/China and take a little longer in shipping.

• Like 1