Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

5 days out, 9 lbs down

Congrats!!! Watered down Gatorade sounds disgusting.

Hang in just the start of the journey! Had my sleeve surgery 3/19 so I’m on the full liquid. Doing premier shakes also but I love them but then again I loved army chow and airplane food. I was luck cause stuff my hospital sells health wise product are awesome. Just keep the faith I know I finding now fighting hunger thoughts of having pizza or whatever since ever freaking tv commercial is food! But hats off to all who have taken the leap!

3 minutes ago, Dav1700 said:

Hang in just the start of the journey! Had my sleeve surgery 3/19 so I’m on the full liquid. Doing premier shakes also but I love them but then again I loved army chow and airplane food. I was luck cause stuff my hospital sells health wise product are awesome. Just keep the faith I know I finding now fighting hunger thoughts of having pizza or whatever since ever freaking tv commercial is food! But hats off to all who have taken the leap!

Thanks. I really like the premier shakes too. They are too yummy!!

I was sleeved on 3/19 as well and feeling good except a little soreness still. I as well never realized how many stinking food commercials there are.lol . my surgeon has me only on thin liquids this week broth, gatorade and 100% fruit juice all to be watered downed.i like premire shakes to but can't start them until phase 2

Edited by Hockey101674

56 minutes ago, Hockey101674 said:

I was sleeved on 3/19 as well and feeling good except a little soreness still. I as well never realized how many stinking food commercials there are.lol . my surgeon has me only on thin liquids this week broth,gatorade and 100% fruit juice all to be watered downed.i like premire shakes to but can't start them until phase 2

LOL I get it. I feel so well that I almost forgot and almost took a bite of pizza tonight. Didn’t, thank goodness. Hang in there!!

Pretty darned sick of watered down Gatorade (surgeon instructions) and premier shakes, but I’ll take it.

Powerade Zero is what my docs recommend and you can have as much as you want by itself..

Watered down gatorade sounds bad, but I don't like gatorade in the first place. I found that hot herb tea went down really well for me. My first week I wasn't hungry so the food commercials and food network didn't bother me, but now, after 2 months, I am really craving a big slice of pizza!

I just heard about a Pizza Crust made from cauliflower. Have you heard of that or tried?

Hi just checking in as well. I got sleeved on 03/19 as well. I am 14 lbs down. My diet consists of diluted gatorade, unsalted beef broth, cranberry juice and crystal lite in Water. I have head hunger, hard to explain. I feel a lot better then I did last week, just some minor abdominal pain. I drove for the first time today also.

sugar free Popsicles taste like a million dollar dessert. Lol

5 hours ago, Hockey101674 said:

sugar free Popsicles taste like a million dollar dessert. Lol

Agreed! Have you tried the tropical ones? YUM!