Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

2 days post op... bypass

Lordy .. this hurts ... yes I’ll be honest when I woke up in the OR ... boy .. good thing my doc is extremely hot ... cuz damn.... anywho.. after meds and a rest here and there .. much better .. love my night nurses .. they so nice. My throat is dry as a desert and my belly is made of hearts. Never got weight in. forgot to do it too. Here are some photos. IMG_0007.JPG IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0008.JPG

Hope my November’s are doing great too!

You looking good...so glad to here an update![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T818T using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you. : ) glad to be part of the team!

OMG! Grinning. So. Much. Grin. I love that your bandages are heart shaped. I love that you're done and now the real fun will begin. I love that you got to have your surgery despite the stuffy nose. I love that you and your sweet hubby are dollbabies! So dang cute--the 2 of you! I heart that you have a hot surgeon! Truth? Straight up. My plastic surgeon is a drop dead fox. So DAMN gorgeous and he made the pain worth it cuz I got to see him daily! :D Makes all the diff.

Can't wait to hear the continued reports and hope you get to have fluids soon!!! ((gentle hugs))

OMG! Grinning. So. Much. Grin. I love that your bandages are heart shaped. I love that you're done and now the real fun will begin. I love that you got to have your surgery despite the stuffy nose. I love that you and your sweet hubby are dollbabies! So dang cute--the 2 of you! I heart that you have a hot surgeon! Truth? Straight up. My plastic surgeon is a drop dead fox. So DAMN gorgeous and he made the pain worth it cuz I got to see him daily! [emoji3] Makes all the diff.
Can't wait to hear the continued reports and hope you get to have fluids soon!!! ((gentle hugs))

Thank you thank you!!! And Thank God all this happen... here I am .. stuffy again.. but nothing big.
Glad for your support and your very well positive attitude!

Yay !!! You look great, so happy you are feeling better. I am also 3 days post op, feeling better every day. And Fluffy is right, you and hubs are cute, cute, cute !! We made it to the other side, now the healing has begun. Keep drinking !!

OMG! Grinning. So. Much. Grin. I love that your bandages are heart shaped. I love that you're done and now the real fun will begin. I love that you got to have your surgery despite the stuffy nose. I love that you and your sweet hubby are dollbabies! So dang cute--the 2 of you! I heart that you have a hot surgeon! Truth? Straight up. My plastic surgeon is a drop dead fox. So DAMN gorgeous and he made the pain worth it cuz I got to see him daily! [emoji3] Makes all the diff.

Ikr...I loved the heart bandages as well!

4 minutes ago, tankheadmommy said:

IKR?! The best evs. Wonder why all places don't do them? :D They're smile-worthy!

Congratulations on your surgery, I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

OMG you looks so good wow . They didn't bring me any food when I was there Water and chips ice chips ask him is it okay to suck on juices from fresh fruit

Sent from my SM-N920P using BariatricPal mobile app

Thank you! They gave us juice! But later on we’re running around making sure nobody drank it.. it was a mistake. It was only supposed to be .. tea, Soup and water. No ice at first.

Yay !!! You look great, so happy you are feeling better. I am also 3 days post op, feeling better every day. And Fluffy is right, you and hubs are cute, cute, cute !! We made it to the other side, now the healing has begun. Keep drinking !!

Thank you!! And yes healing Come faster !!! And let me pass gas! Is crazy!

Congratulations on your surgery, I hope your recovery goes smoothly.

Thank you! I hope so too! [emoji1]

[emoji53]you gotta make your doc fall for you... he didn’t but hey ... I’m sure I made it pretty obvious lol

Congratulations! Yes , I agree nobody tells us how bad that it's going to feel. I could only take Tylenol for pain. So I really suffered but soon it's just a memory and you are going to be so glad that you made this choice. Get better soon you're doing great. Look at that smile!!!

Sent from my SM-J700T using BariatricPal mobile app