Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I was sleeved on September 26th. Today marks 3 weeks and my weight loss has stalled. I haven’t lost a single pound in a few days. Not sure if this is normal or if I’m doing something wrong. Who else stalled around 3 weeks?

I'm a few days short from a month. I had this stall too and stopped weighing myself everyday. I got on the scale after a few days and I was down four pounds. Are you getting in all your Water & Protein?

I had my surgery on Sep 25th. I am in a stall. I am part of a study with my surgeons office, so I have to weigh myself daily. They provided me with a polar Bluetooth scale and polar watch.

I have actually gone up a couple pounds, and have been hovering there for 6 days (since week 2 when I introduced pureed food).

I am not hitting my fluid goals, and I am not always hitting my Protein goals (some days I do, but only through drinking two Premier Protein shakes).

Yesterday I had 3 Protein Shakes (90 grams of protein) a hard boiled egg and a cheese stick.

Edited by JT2002TJ

I had my surgery on Sep 25th. I am in a stall. I am part of a study with my surgeons office, so I have to weigh myself daily. They provided me with a polar Bluetooth scale and polar watch.
I have actually gone up a couple pounds, and have been hovering there for 6 days (since week 2 when I introduced pureed food).
I am not hitting my fluid goals, and I am not always hitting my Protein goals (some days I do, but only through drinking two Premier Protein shakes).
Yesterday I had 3 Protein Shakes (90 grams of protein) a hard boiled egg and a cheese stick.

We had surgery the same day. Don't get down in yourself for the stalls. What I've been told is everyone usually goes through this stalls stage. Don't fret the scale will move soon. Congrats, and keep up the good work

Sleeved 9/25
Starting Weight 261
Surgery Weight 241
3 Weeks postop 224

8 minutes ago, readytolose727 said:

We had surgery the same day. Don't get down in yourself for the stalls. What I've been told is everyone usually goes through this stalls stage. Don't fret the scale will move soon. Congrats, and keep up the good work

Sleeved 9/25
Starting Weight 261
Surgery Weight 241
3 Weeks postop 224

Thanks! I'm not to worried about it. It is a pain that I HAVE to weight myself daily for this study. It would make it much easier.

It is also hard for me to get my totals, I don't think I've had a single day of getting Protein AND fluids. And I have had a couple urinalysis since my surgery, both show I'm dehydrated (some level of dehydration).

I weigh daily still.. It is so crazy cause my weight will be exactly the same...ounces and all for 3-4 days and then it will drop 1-2 pounds..then the exact same weight for a few days. You would think the ounces would change daily but they don't on me. I had my surgery on the 25th as well. I add genero to my Premier Protein shakes, one shake has 30 g and then I add 30 g. I drink half for Breakfast and then the other half at 10am. So at least i am getting in my 60 grams from that. I know I get more throughout the day as well. I haven't gotten my full Water in yet. I hover around 48 ounces.

Right there with you. Surgery was 9/27. I'm getting the Liquid Protein, not doing much solid . Hard getting in all the Water. Been eating a lot of popsicles. Don't know if that counts. It's hard but just keep plowing through...eyes on the road!

Surgery was 09/25 also and at a stall as well

KarenOR popsicles definitely count as fluids

The week three stall is infamous! Most of us had it!