Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Super big but super cold!!!!

You here about people who are very slim and because they are very slim they are always finding it hard to retain heat and are freezing.

Well . I am obese yet as the time goes on ( almost 3 months out) I am absolutely frozen cold, and its got worse the last 4 days, I mean I have my heating on high and everyones complaining its boiling hot so its just me feeling this cold. I am not sick or coming down with anything lol but just so uncomfertably cold lol what this about?!!

You here about people who are very slim and because they are very slim they are always finding it hard to retain heat and are freezing.

Well . I am obese yet as the time goes on ( almost 3 months out) I am absolutely frozen cold, and its got worse the last 4 days, I mean I have my heating on high and everyones complaining its boiling hot so its just me feeling this cold. I am not sick or coming down with anything lol but just so uncomfertably cold lol what this about?!!

You may have become anemic. Are you taking your Iron supplements?

Sleeved 8/10/17 HT: 5'2
HW: 214 SW: 212 CW: 194 Goal: 155

Has your thyroid been checked?

HW 274 SW 263 GW 125 GASTRIC SLEEVE 7/21/17. Height 5'1" instagram: K_aane_VSG

There are so many posts about this. It is very common and socks and blankets work well. Better than being too hot!!!!!!!

I agree with K_anne and NewShauna. Could be a host of different things from thyroid issues to Vitamin deficiency. I would follow up with my doctor about it. I don't know how your blood work is, but 3 months is plenty of time to develop issues.

This happened to me too. My Doc. said it was becuase of the lower calorie intake, my body is using my calories for life functions and stops using them for things like keeping the body warm. Once I upped my calories by about 100-200, it went away for me. This is just what happen to me, you should talk to your doctor about it.

If I'm honest. I'm not the best at taking Vitamins. But I did do bloods at 9 weeks out and things were normal. Then again I wasn't cold then.

I had a massive weight drop this morning also with this extra coldness. I also have not been getting as much cals the last week so this is all very interesting info.

I dont think I've had my thyroid checked I don't know anything about thyroid lol.

Thanks everyone I didn't even think something could be wrong. This week is the first week I've reached Water goals everyday ha.

2 hours ago, NewShauna said:

You may have become anemic. Are you taking your Iron supplements?

Sleeved 8/10/17 HT: 5'2
HW: 214 SW: 212 CW: 194 Goal: 155

:blush:Not as often as I should. I'll keep on top of it! :)

I think it IS calorie or food related on SOME level. Im still cold all the time but when i eat more i am less cold. But i notice i get colder when I'm doing more low carb also. I just go with it. Enjoying it until before it stops lol. I was always a sweat bucket before so this is a welcome change lol.

Sent from my SM-G925T using BariatricPal mobile app