Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

RNY November 2017

Well I’m able to post now because I can stay away for more then a few minutes. I have been super sleepy. They just have me my first Protein Shake so far I’ve had two medicine size cups and am tolerating it well. They had me walking last night. Have to get up today still. Doctor said I should be able to go home today which I’m happy about since it seems someone is always in my room. Not going to lie when I first woke up it was very painful. Took a few hours to get the pain under control. But seems a lot better today.

@vanwest83Wooohoooo! Look at you! 2 cups of Protein Drink and walking! Outstanding! Congrats on doing so well and hope you get to go home today!

Where did I miss what's going down with @ClbsMm2000?

Surgery for me tomorrow as well. Nervous, but so ready to be on the other side!

Prayers for all!

Keeping you in my thought and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

[mention=323910]vanwest83[/mention]Wooohoooo! Look at you! 2 cups of Protein drink and walking! Outstanding! Congrats on doing so well and hope you get to go home today!
Where did I miss what's going down with [mention=208020]ClbsMm2000[/mention]?

I'm at surgery day! At the hospital, waiting for the nurse to come get me ready! Thanks for checking!

1 minute ago, 1badassbiggurl said:

Keeping you in my thought and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Thank you @1badassbiggurl I don't know how I missed this. :(

Good luck @ClbsMm2000! Saying big prayers!!! You're doing this! Can you believe today is the day and it's here so fast?

Edited by FluffyChix

Your doing great! I’m going to start tuna soon too-that will help and I like the nasal B12 idea for energy! Can’t wait to watch your progress too! I’m 5’8”, was 242 & down to 221 now at 3 wks post op. scale hasn’t seemed to wanna move much this week.

SW was 208 and I'm down to 184lbs now. Same with you! Looking forward to seeing your progress as well. @fluffychix I hope the b-12 works! I made myself get up at 6 a.m. and walk 1 mile. It was brutal.

Sent from my SM-G935V using BariatricPal mobile app

Well I’m able to post now because I can stay away for more then a few minutes. I have been super sleepy. They just have me my first Protein Shake so far I’ve had two medicine size cups and am tolerating it well. They had me walking last night. Have to get up today still. Doctor said I should be able to go home today which I’m happy about since it seems someone is always in my room. Not going to lie when I first woke up it was very painful. Took a few hours to get the pain under control. But seems a lot better today.

Glad your feeling better today and I hope you can go home to get some healing rest.

Sent from my SM-G930T using BariatricPal mobile app

13 minutes ago, FluffyChix said:

@RNY-Fall-2017 You're in the famous 3 week stall. Hang in there and keep working your program. Everyone swears it will happen and you will start losing again! Glad you're getting in 60g of Protein. My RD goal is ideally 74g/day, but she said she would take anything from 60-80g/day. So I think you're doing great!

@Msdooloo Congrats on surgery and on eating a little bit now! Hope the B12 helps you feel more energy.

Morning everyone! Woke up so sore from PT classes. Gosh I so do not want to go today, but I gotta. I've got to get them in early this week, cuz the end of the week is nuts.

How are all our November RNY Buds doing? Anyone on pre-op liquids yet?

Hello and welcome to all the new members!

Haven't heard a peep out of my surgeon's office nor my insurance but I'm gonna wait until Thursday to bug em when I'm in the office. Have a great day everyone!

1 minute ago, RNY-Fall-2017 said:

Thank you @FluffyChix that’s great info! Ide heard about the 3 wk stall but didn’t really know if it was f

No, I think it's truly legit! I've heard it can last up to 2-3 weeks, but hopefully it won't for you. Make sure you really stay hydrated and get your Vitamins in with what Protein you can get down. My nut said it's really gonna help shake things up.

21lbs is fantastic! Is that including pre-op diet too? Or purely post surgery day wt to now?

Edited by FluffyChix

5 minutes ago, ClbsMm2000 said:

I'm at surgery day! At the hospital, waiting for the nurse to come get me ready! Thanks for checking!