Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all October sleevers!!

9 hours ago, Judy Gaer said:

how do I put 2 pics side by side?

1. If you have MS Word or Apple Pages, open one of them.

2. Set your page to LANDSCAPE.

3. (Optional) Choose a coloured background.

4. Drag photos from the file manager onto the WORD page or PAGES page.

5. Using only a single corner of each photo resize each to fit an appropriate height and width. (Trying to get them all the same height is usually best.)

6. Add any appropriate text.

7. Save your document.

8. (Optionally) take a screen shot of it.

9. Upload to Bariatric Pal.

HERE'S THE ONE I MADE ABOUT THREE WEEKS AGO BEFORE SURGERY.

RW_presurgery.jpeg.f00e0227ee6c54d2c3054a77c0fbee5a.jpeg

Tomorrow is the day. I have to be at the hospital at 8:10am. Nervous and excited. Hope I can sleep tonight.

Is there a Oct Facebook page? I'm interested.

Yes.....I was trying to create one a few weeks ago, but never did it..

7 hours ago, Hannah83 said:

Oct. 31st, 2017 at 7 am is the big day for me! I'm ready!

Good luck!! I go in at 810a tomorrow

Surgery Was on 10/03, down 25.6 lbs. Weight loss slowed this week, but I am losing inches. I feel great. Red meat doesn't sit well with me nor does cheating by trying to sample bad choices, so yep...I stopped that nonsense. I finally got a small hunger feeling this week, but no cravings. I didn't see a difference, but others notice. So, I took a photo today and put it side by side with a before VSG pic and it is insane to see the face behind the extra lbs. How are you all doing? #wecandoit
IMG_20171028_154117_410.thumb.jpg.9479e56eb465b4e1ac4bf10f4e47ef0f.jpg
Sent from my SM-G920P using BariatricPal mobile app

Wow, those are amazing results for such a short period of time. You look amazing! You were beautiful before, but the weight-loss agrees with you. You look even better.

Surgery was 10/16, down 16 lbs from surgery date. Feeling great! First day back at work, and found out that my slacks I wore pre-surgery are not possible to fit in now. Have to go shopping tonight for a few pair to hold me over for a few weeks. It's good to be able to see and feel the difference, even in a short time. Almost 70lbs down from my highest weight.
IMG_1394.thumb.JPG.22c2263e0138da65dee9bb552a3fff21.JPG

You look terrific! Congratulations! I hope to have similar results. I have a wardrobe of sizes, but I am going to buy some new things each time I go down anyway.

Enjoy your successes as they come!

Oct. 31st, 2017 at 7 am is the big day for me! I'm ready!

Mine was today at that same time as well! I was first on the docket at my hospital! Can’t believe after months of waiting and anticipating; it’s over now!

Good luck! [emoji56]

Surgery was 10/16, down 16 lbs from surgery date. Feeling great! First day back at work, and found out that my slacks I wore pre-surgery are not possible to fit in now. Have to go shopping tonight for a few pair to hold me over for a few weeks. It's good to be able to see and feel the difference, even in a short time. Almost 70lbs down from my highest weight.
IMG_1394.thumb.JPG.22c2263e0138da65dee9bb552a3fff21.JPG

Woah!!! Look at you go MS1776! Looking like a new man! Well done and good luck on the rest of your journey. Fantastic efforts for 15 days! [emoji1316]

So to start a FB group, even a Secret group, you need to be FB friends with the person starting the group. If anyone wants to , please message me and I will get one started.

You can then adjust your settings if you do not want your sleever FB friends to see all your FB stuff.

So to start a FB group, even a Secret group, you need to be FB friends with the person starting the group. If anyone wants to , please message me and I will get one started.

You can then adjust your settings if you do not want your sleever FB friends to see all your FB stuff.

What's your name on FB?

Hi everyone. I was sleeved on 10/10. I had a follow up appointment yesterday and I'm down 37 pounds from surgery date. I feel amazing. I'm can't drink my Protein Shakes because they are all so sweet. But I'm drinking high Protein milk and eating fat free refried Beans along with lots of fat free cottage cheese. This has been the best decision of my life. I hope all you October Sleevers are seeing some positive change!!