Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

TLC's MY 600-LB LIFE Casting Call for Season 7!

11 hours ago, Half-Tum said:

You done?

Honestly, I value my time and desire to be inspired by others, I've chosen to ignore Nunu. I understand, we all have our "days", but she will not include me in her off days. Life is beautiful and hey, can I get some low cal popcorn, too? lol :D

5 hours ago, heycrystal2052 said:

Honestly, I value my time and desire to be inspired by others, I've chosen to ignore Nunu. I understand, we all have our "days", but she will not include me in her off days. Life is beautiful and hey, can I get some low cal popcorn, too? lol :D

I'm not having an off day. I can't stand to see people belittled-apparently whether I know them or not. I've seen lots of comments from people all over that say they were inspired by THOSE people who for whatever reason decided to expose the painful parts of their lives. It has helped a great number of people , how many have you helped Dear? Your comments about THOSE fat being lazy were ignorant. I was watching the show this weekend and they always start off with the issues THOSE fat people had ...I was raped, I was molested, My wife was murdered etc. so for you to say they were just lazy and that's how they got fat I mean...it was stupid (I like words but I can't think of one that more aptly describes your comment) Especially since you've had a weight problem yourself. It was hypocritical and insensitive. Who knows, maybe someone clicked on this thread because they don't have insurance, can't self pay and they weigh 548 lbs and here's good ole Crystal talking about " I know THOSE fat people are so lazy" as if you didn't have WLS for a weight problem yourself and again I ask if losing weight is a simple matter of to stop being lazy why did you have the surgery?????? I'll answer with my guess-because its not that easy and its not about being just being lazy Boo.

So if you're sick of me Heycrstal stop mentioning me-outright and subliminally-Then you can let go... GO and be great Heycrystal....Please...GO :D :rolleyes: :blink: Go be great girl...You are loved!

PS: Dont't go to far with the popcorn, you don't want to end up like those people again :1314_thumbsup_tone5:

17 hours ago, Half-Tum said:

You done?

I guess I wasn't done

5 hours ago, NuNu2005 said:

I guess I wasn't done

You should have been because your entire attack of HeyCrystal is based on some fucked up interpretation of what she said in the first place.

She didn't make fun of anybody and I watched in real time as you totally misunderstood and misrepresented what she said then continued to complain about it till the only one who looked stupid around here is YOU.

You're ridiculous.

Now you're gonna be ignored because obviously you can't help yourself.

9 minutes ago, Half-Tum said:

You should have been because your entire attack of HeyCrystal is based on some fucked up interpretation of what she said in the first place.

She didn't make fun of anybody and I watched in real time as you totally misunderstood and misrepresented what she said then continued to complain about it till the only one who looked stupid around here is YOU.

You're ridiculous.

Is she still at it? Lol. Bless her heart, I'm happy you're ignoring her as well, something just isn't right about her. There are many ways of trolling, she reminds me of the trolls that attempt to bait people to play her back and forth games. Nada, not this girl and not you. :D

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

51 minutes ago, Half-Tum said:

You're ridiculous.

Yet you still continue to comment. I dont know you, I dont Heycrystal and I dont care to know either of you. I did not misinterpret anything and I'm not a troll. Stop mentioning me. Move on...have a nice life...do you. I said before and I'll say it again she was rude and I let her know it and if you have a problem with it too DA-N bad. I wont sit here and condone one fat person ridiculing another one. Its that simple....

42 minutes ago, heycrystal2052 said:

Is she still at it? Lol. Bless her heart, I'm happy you're ignoring her as well, something just isn't right about her. There are many ways of trolling, she reminds me of the trolls that attempt to bait people to play her back and forth games. Nada, not this girl and not you. :D

Happy Friday, everyone! :)

Ohhh really... I'm confused by fat people that fat shames other fat people. To each his own. I really sincerely wish you would move on lady :1334_v_tone5: but you keep mentioning me....

Everyone has a different reaction to this show. Mine? I watch it and think... "there but for the Grace of God go I." I started watching it pre-surgery and it greatly affected me. To see people who were 600 lbs plus and lose to below the double century mark is inspiring. For those of us who are overweight and want to lose that weight, it is an inspiration and a cautionary tale. To skinny people, people who don't want to lose weight or don't feel like they need to lose weight, it is a show that makes fun of fat people, I guess. No one is going to like everything on television. Personally, I'd like to drown all the Kardashians and take a stick to every single contestant on The Bachelor, but that's just my personal opinion. And opinions are like a**holes...

What pink and puckered?

33 minutes ago, Half-Tum said:

What pink and puckered?

LOL Not all are pink.

40 minutes ago, DianeJarrett said:

LOL Not all are pink.

Well, I would venture to say that just beyond the puckered exterior, we all are pink on the inside.

Only on this board do conversations like this happen.

7 hours ago, Half-Tum said:

What pink and puckered?

HA, this is a great way to end the night! lol Wow :D

I like the show, generally. I think about Dr. Now sometimes when I have cravings or want to make a bad choice, LOL. I do agree with the poster who stated the folks should be in therapy WELL before surgery. What I mostly love is how the show still airs the episodes where the people don't make any progress. I feel like that's the reality and proves to our naysayers (or SHOULD prove) that the surgery by itself cannot save you. Surgery + permanent change in eating habits + regular physical activity = successful, long-term weight loss and maintenance.

8 hours ago, Little Green said:

Surgery + permanent change in eating habits + regular physical activity = successful, long-term weight loss and maintenance.

Spot on!

Does anyone have any suggestions for these people who cant afford the surgery, but are so desperate to get it that they are willing to publicly humiliate themselves for the rest of their lives to just have a life and be there for their family?