Emotional roller coaster

13 posts in this topic

Like the others have said, hang in there. I had the surgery, then ended up w/ a crappy and very insecure ex-boyfriend. Who I was before and who I am now, completely different people. I kicked him to the curb and a year and a half later, I'm so freaking happy on all levels and am in love w/ something and someone I never would have imagined, two years ago. Things will be okay, my thoughts are w/ you. Also, the husband, we'll help you box up his things and kick him to the curb too.

I am 3 months post op and today was one of those days where I just woke up mad at myself and angry or feeling like haven't been doing enough even though I have lost 70+ lbs so far I try to keep myself on a routine throughout my day but today it's been hard.

also getting that lonely no one knows how I feel feeling even though I have a great group of family and friends as a supportive system.

You are doing great! Remember the fat your body is getting rid of has all kinds of hormones in it. This stage will slow down and mood swings will return to whatever is normal for you! Hang in there, we have all had those days🤡