Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

2 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

That's good. You know what's cool...I don't do numbers and you do. :) We're having success both ways. Although my nut wants me to do more counting (now) which I'm trying to, but it's not my focus anyhow, but I am trying.

Yes!

Sometimes I wish I could do something or have faith in a solution without looking at the data...lol

I should probably get some work done today.... having more fun posting.

Ill catch up with y'all later.

1 minute ago, Apple1 said:

Yes!

Sometimes I wish I could do something or have faith in a solution without looking at the data...lol

You can, but there is absolutely NOTHING WRONG with the way you're wired either. :)

5 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

I should probably get some work done today.... having more fun posting.

Ill catch up with y'all later.

Same here. LOL

Hello family, i am feeling so happy with my body that I am walking pass mirrors to if. I noticed any changes cause to many people are asking bout my weight loss.

4 hours ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Hello family, i am feeling so happy with my body that I am walking pass mirrors to if. I noticed any changes cause to many people are asking bout my weight loss.

I am so happy for you and proud @Sweet as peaches. I sometimes can't believe how I look now. I know others notice the weight loss more than we do in ourselves.

4 hours ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Hi Sweets! I am too. Lol. I actually turned to the side one day and was surprised at how well I looked. I had clothes on. People have been commenting on my loss. It's been awesome.

Totally forgot to take a pic, but I made these today. Sooooooo good!!!

IMG_3045.PNG

Also made these. My kiddos are eating them up now! They're actually on their second ones! Made them with garbanzo Beans. Lol. Little do they know.....

IMG_3046.PNG

9 hours ago, Newme17 said:

I bought maybe 6 shirts, 2 pullover bras and 2 exercise capris (my favorite). I decided I won't be buying any nice outfits until I'm closer to maintenance. It helps that I don't have to dress up for work, nor do I really dress for church. LOL I go in my workout gear. YAY! I spent maybe $100...I try to keep it cheap/simple, since I won't be wearing these for much longer, as anticipated, but I could actually wear them, they'll just be too big, but ok. Like I did with my 2x shirts until now. I bought XL shirts and XL capri pants, and L pullover bras. I could fit into L shirts, but it's just a teeny tad fitted on my stomach and I don't like that. Maybe in a month I'll wear a L, I have a few clothes that I had previously at that size, so I'm good for now.

I bought some exercise capris and tops also. I bought two sports bras and I thought the extra large would fit, but they are super tight. I hate women's sizing. It is never true. I bought the bras on Amazon and went by their sizing charts... I learned a lesson, don't by clothes without trying them on.

I am in between like 3 sizes depending on which brand.. either L, XL, or XXL!

I don't have to dress up for work either. Jeans and a top works, so at least I have enough to last me for a while. I am afraid to shop for a bathing suit, but I definitely need one.

6 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

I am afraid to shop for a bathing suit, but I definitely need one.

I bought one before surgery. A size L. Suits tend to be on the small size though. Totally doesn't fit me. Hope it fits ok enough by next summer! So I bought an XL at Walmart for now (since we frequent the pool).

I went to the gym today! So proud of myself! First visit in over 2 years but I took it easy. Feels good to be more active!

48 minutes ago, patty0715 said:

I went to the gym today! So proud of myself! First visit in over 2 years but I took it easy. Feels good to be more active!

Wow!!! Good for you! I'm proud of you too hon. It does feel good, huh? 🤗

I didn't make anything for dinner but popped a Nourish bowl in the microwave. I added some ramen to it for my husband, for extra filling. He'll probably eat leftovers tomorrow.

I had every opportunity to work out today after work but I decided that I just wanted to rest. So I did. 3 hours of it. Lol.

We're selling our 2015 Silverado Crew Cab for a used 2013 Dodge Journey. Why? $200 less a month and shaves off $15,000 of debt. my husband is selling his 2016 Indian scout sixty motorcycle too, another $10 grand. We're keeping my Avalon though....since it'll take God's miraculous hand to get us out of the loan..we shall see. Why are we doing all of this? To be debt free of course, to not be slaves financially anymore. Totally off wls topic, but it's another area of a health in my life. Financial health that needs a good exercise and diet too. 😊

I'm excited. I get a total body makeover and a total money makeover!!! 🤗😀🤣😁😊

18 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Wow!!! Good for you! I'm proud of you too hon. It does feel good, huh? 🤗

It feels amazing!