Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

Well, I was absent for the evening. I really felt like going to church tonight. I'm glad I did, it was very uplifting and encouraging.

I made spinach and cheese stuffed portobello mushrooms for dinner tonight. I added some chicken to it too. I forgot to take a picture of it. Looked great and tasted great too, but I only got maybe 4 bites in. Today, was a little weird, like my restriction is even more than what it was yesterday or so. I don't know, maybe I'm not as hungry, I guess. Didn't really eat much of anything. I couldn't finish my Protein Drink. I didn't finish my coffee. Just drank a lot of Water, so that's good.

well, I found out some of my Netflix shows added the next seasons to them. I'm gonna adios out of here and enjoy some entertainment. Y'all have yourself a great and blessed night. I speak great dreams and good sleep over all of you. 😴😊

2 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Well, I was absent for the evening. I really felt like going to church tonight. I'm glad I did, it was very uplifting and encouraging.

I made spinach and cheese stuffed portobello mushrooms for dinner tonight. I added some chicken to it too. I forgot to take a picture of it. Looked great and tasted great too, but I only got maybe 4 bites in. Today, was a little weird, like my restriction is even more than what it was yesterday or so. I don't know, maybe I'm not as hungry, I guess. Didn't really eat much of anything. I couldn't finish my Protein Drink. I didn't finish my coffee. Just drank a lot of Water, so that's good.

well, I found out some of my Netflix shows added the next seasons to them. I'm gonna adios out of here and enjoy some entertainment. Y'all have yourself a great and blessed night. I speak great dreams and good sleep over all of you. 😴😊

That dinner sounds like it was fabulous and healthy too. I had leftover chicken so nothing spectacular.

enjoy your shows. I'm off to bed now as I have an early start tomorrow. Goodnight ladies.

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

That dinner sounds like it was fabulous and healthy too. I had leftover chicken so nothing spectacular.

enjoy your shows. I'm off to bed now as I have an early start tomorrow. Goodnight ladies.

Nighty night. Will tell bout my day tomorrow it was really interesting. Sweet dreams ladies and enjoy the morning to come.

4 hours ago, Apple1 said:

So today my system has gone way over to the other side and I have literally been running to the bathroom. This is complicated by the fact that my lab is a bio- control lab with a quarantine facility. Most of my work is inside quarantine which requires me to suit up before entering and strip it off on exiting. There is no restroom in quarantine....

Y'all would have been laughing at me today if you could have seen me trying to get out of my suit, I am sure I set a record for. Quickest exit from quarantine... 😂🤣

That's something else. Yeah we you hear the rumbles fast action requires a response. Tada.

Good morning y'all. I woke up in pain. This side pain that feels like a strict pulled or something is worse. I did ask the surgeon about it yesterday. He says it's totally normal. It's a bruised muscle. Ouch! It's so painful today. So much I realize I'm holding my breath at times. I want to just stay home but I missed work yesterday. I tried putting my binder on and it made it worse, I wasn't thinking I was actually pushing against a bruise. Anyway, tylenol for me today. I hope you all have a great day!

5 hours ago, Newme17 said:

Good morning y'all. I woke up in pain. This side pain that feels like a strict pulled or something is worse. I did ask the surgeon about it yesterday. He says it's totally normal. It's a bruised muscle. Ouch! It's so painful today. So much I realize I'm holding my breath at times. I want to just stay home but I missed work yesterday. I tried putting my binder on and it made it worse, I wasn't thinking I was actually pushing against a bruise. Anyway, tylenol for me today. I hope you all have a great day!

Wow, omg I hope that pain went away after taking the medicine. The pain is excruciating and here is hope to you feeling better.

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Wow, omg I hope that pain went away after taking the medicine. The pain is excruciating and here is hope to you feeling better.

Actually I forgot to take it. It hasn't gotten any better. It's worse after I've sat down for a while. I'm debating whether to go in to work tomorrow, but it's too early to tell now.

So, I've tried pistachios yesterday, my favorite nut. Went down pretty good. Currently eating organic grain pretzels, like this is the healthiest "pretzel" you could ever have. It's not really a pretzel though, I don't know what you'd call it. Feel so much better after three of them. My body was lacking the good carbs.

IMG_2684.PNG

3 hours ago, Newme17 said:

Actually I forgot to take it. It hasn't gotten any better. It's worse after I've sat down for a while. I'm debating whether to go in to work tomorrow, but it's too early to tell now.

So, I've tried pistachios yesterday, my favorite nut. Went down pretty good. Currently eating organic grain pretzels, like this is the healthiest "pretzel" you could ever have. It's not really a pretzel though, I don't know what you'd call it. Feel so much better after three of them. My body was lacking the good carbs.

IMG_2684.PNG

Sorry to hear about the pain in your side @Newme17. I haven't had any pain, but I have noticed there is any area below my incisions where my stomach feels numb? It is weird.

I have not eaten anything crunchy yet, glad it worked out for you. Those pretzels look yummy.

@Apple1 I have heard of numbness there too. Wish I had that instead. But like I mentioned, the his is normal, so it'll go away eventually.

Today's eating was off. Wasn't hungry for the longest time. Had coffee, Water. Finally ate 4 pistachios. Then I felt full??? Drank more water. I finally started getting hungry and had four pieces of cubed ham and turkey (not too bad) and one small bite of boiled egg (didn't sit well). That was nothing but I burped and that was it. By the time I left work, I grabbed a drinkable yogurt for the way home. Since, I had a total of six grain pretzels (more like cracker rolls?). These go down well, but I have to make sure I only eat them after I've had my Protein. So, trial no error today, I'll only have them with a meal, not as a snack. And 1/2 muffin cup of ricotta bake (which I finally made). Almost sounds like I ate a lot, but it really wasn't anything. More like nibbles today. I'm going to focus on actual meals tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

1 hour ago, Newme17 said:

Today's eating was off. Wasn't hungry for the longest time. Had coffee, Water. Finally ate 4 pistachios. Then I felt full??? Drank more Water. I finally started getting hungry and had four pieces of cubed ham and turkey (not too bad) and one small bite of boiled egg (didn't sit well). That was nothing but I burped and that was it. By the time I left work, I grabbed a drinkable yogurt for the way home. Since, I had a total of six grain pretzels (more like cracker rolls?). These go down well, but I have to make sure I only eat them after I've had my Protein. So, trial no error today, I'll only have them with a meal, not as a snack. And 1/2 muffin cup of ricotta bake (which I finally made). Almost sounds like I ate a lot, but it really wasn't anything. More like nibbles today. I'm going to focus on actual meals tomorrow.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I am trying to phase out the Liquid Protein, but it is hard to actually eat enough to meet 60-80g. So I had one shake for Breakfast and a coffee, then I was sipping on a Gatorade zero till lunch. For lunch I had half of a turkey cheeses burger so about 2oz. No bun of course. I sipped on the rest of the Gatorade until I got home from work. Then I had some smoked turkey sausage sautéed with onions, bell peppers, and spinach, about 3.5oz and a cup of coffee. That's my day thus far. I will have 1 oz of cheese as a snack before bed.

so I guess I ate more real meals than you did, but maybe the amounts are similar? I am tracking for now because I really want to know how I am doing with my macros. I really can't wait to eat almonds and pistachios. They are my favorite😊

P.S. I thought I would add my macros for today

65g Protein

40 g fat

21g carb

722 calories

8 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

so I guess I ate more real meals than you did, but maybe the amounts are similar? I am tracking for now because I really want to know how I am doing with my macros. I really can't wait to eat almonds and pistachios. They are my favorite😊

Yeah you did but I doubt I even ate an ounce a time though. These past two days I feel like I'm restricted even more. It's just weird.

Where is everyone? I miss you all!!! 😊

3 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Yeah you did but I doubt I even ate an ounce a time though. These past two days I feel like I'm restricted even more. It's just weird.

Yea where is everyone?

48 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Hi ladies, yesterday day I went to my daughter's school performance and I walked there. Returned home barely able to walk. So i just rested the whole day today and still in pain but able to move around. I will get and walk tomorrow. I'm glad your day went rather well. Continued success and I'm missing you all as well. Also, I was watching Australian and British comedies on hulu. 😎

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Hi ladies, yesterday day I went to my daughter's school performance and I walked there. Returned home barely able to walk. So i just rested the whole day today and still in pain but able to move around. I will get and walk tomorrow. I'm glad your day went rather well. Continued success and I'm missing you all as well. Also, I was watching Australian and British comedies on hulu. 😎

Wow!!! Good for you to walk it hon! I can understand being pooped on your way back. Just think, it's gonna get easier and easier. 😊

Are the comedies comedic? Which one is more funny than the other, British or Australian? I'd have to look in to them myself.