Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

Here's my week 3 plan and on....

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

10 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Here's my week 3 plan and on....

IMG_2670.JPG

IMG_2671.JPG

I like your plan. I am excited to add in veggies to go with the Protein, but I have no idea how to fit them in the same meal?? I was so full after eating the chicken (which was really 4 bites) there was no way I was eating anything else. I guess it will just be trial and error..huh..

46 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

I like your plan. I am excited to add in veggies to go with the Protein, but I have no idea how to fit them in the same meal?? I was so full after eating the chicken (which was really 4 bites) there was no way I was eating anything else. I guess it will just be trial and error..huh..

Yeah. I feel the same way. How? For now I'll just drink them in a shake at least once a day. But my nut wants me to have two bites of Protein and one bite of veggie. I won't get very far with it, but I guess I should start trying it. Like you say, trial and error.

Good morning ladies. I have been at work for over and hour and I still have over 50 unread emails in my inbox!

so just wanted to stop by for a second and wish everyone a good day. I'll check back in with you all tonight. I'm busy but excited to be back at work😃

5 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Good morning ladies. I have been at work for over and hour and I still have over 50 unread emails in my inbox!

so just wanted to stop by for a second and wish everyone a good day. I'll check back in with you all tonight. I'm busy but excited to be back at work😃

Good morning Ladies, hope all is well. Thanks @Apple1 for the morning greetings. @Newme17 may you both have an excellent morning. Ttyl, or as tigger in Winnie the pooh says ttfn tata for now.

33 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

That was me after a week. 51 emails to answer and stayed busy. Hope it all goes smoothly too. Let us know how your diet goes at work. 😊 Have a great day hon!

25 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Good morning Ladies, hope all is well. Thanks @Apple1 for the morning greetings. @Newme17 may you both have an excellent morning. Ttyl, or as tigger in Winnie the pooh says ttfn tata for now.

Thank you Sweet! You have a blessed day yourself! 😊

Good morning y'all! I got a good walk in this morning, a brisk 15 min walk. Took my 12 year old to her first track meet at the high school stadium which is basically right across the street from me. We had to walk all the way around though. Dropped her off and walked back home. Now I'm getting ready to go to work. I hope you all have a great day today. Be blessed. I'll check back in later!

5 hours ago, Apple1 said:

First day back at work and I wish I had over 50! I have over 300 emails and I was checking them while I was off. I'm trying to take it slow today but I am exhausted I can't wait to go home. I miss my mid afternoon naps lol

Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 hours ago, patty0715 said:

First day back at work and I wish I had over 50! I have over 300 emails and I was checking them while I was off. I'm trying to take it slow today but I am exhausted I can't wait to go home. I miss my mid afternoon naps lol

OMG... @patty0715 300 emails is super crazy. I got tired today too. There was so much to do!! I left an hour early. I have a one hour commute each way and I was just done.

I hope you made it through ok. I bet each day will be a little easier for us.

Ok so this is my first meal where I am trying to eat both Protein and veggies. I measured it out and it is less then 4 oz. I doubt I am gonna be able to eat even half? I am gonna take my time and eat the chicken first.

IMG_0268.JPG

4 hours ago, patty0715 said:

Ugh, no thank you! 300!?!? Whoa. Glad you made it through the day though!

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

Ok so this is my first meal where I am trying to eat both Protein and veggies. I measured it out and it is less then 4 oz. I doubt I am gonna be able to eat even half? I am gonna take my time and eat the chicken first.

IMG_0268.JPG

I don't think I'd get through it either. But if you just do chicken you might not get to the veggies. ??? Did you? I'm working on my two bites of Protein and one of veggies. So far it's good, but I think I took one bite too many tonight. Feels gross right now.

Made a recipe from a Pinterest. Wasn't paying attention and I overcooked the chicken. Tasted good but a little to dry for me. Chewed forever. Ugh.

42 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Ugh, no thank you! 300!?!? Whoa. Glad you made it through the day though!

lol I got to about 232 and called it a day lol I'm exhausted!