Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

Yes ma'am! That happened to me last night when I had one bite too much of my shrimp. It'll go down eventually. I found that walking helps me. By the time I'm done with my walk, then I get to have a drink. It'll go away, but now you'll be listening to when you may need to stop before that one last bite.

Oh boyyy am I listening! ... so hmm.. i guess if i survived 3 weeks on liquids then i'll be alright.. thanks for the rapid response..

Just now, mishyk said:

Oh boyyy am I listening! ... so hmm.. i guess if i survived 3 weeks on liquids then i'll be alright.. thanks for the rapid response..

Oh yes, you'll be fine. 😉

30 minutes ago, mishyk said:

I just made a creamy scrambled egg with cottage cheese (less than 3 ounces) i barely took in an ounce before i had to stop.. i feel like the food is still in my esophagus and it's been like 30 mins!! Has that happened to anyone here? What do i do?

Oh yes!!!! It feels like the nasty Vitamins capsules.

We had a huge storm last night. It was so beautiful. My house was rumbling, lightning everywhere. Lasted for over an hour. Loved it! But, our neighboring fence is down. So, we have to talk with them to get it fixed fast, we've got two large dogs that we can't let out until that's done.

Ive decided to just have a Protein Shake for Breakfast this morning. I couldn't make anything cause the power was out. It finally came on just now (been out since 2am).

We're due for more storms in an hour. Best part, I get to stay home in it. 😊

Lets remember this day always for the beautiful people who sacrificed their lives for our freedom .

IMG_2661.JPG

2 hours ago, mishyk said:

Hey all I was wondering do you girls weight your food? And if you do what's the limit?

I do and I keep it at 4 oz or 117g. I still can't always eat all of that portion.

Good late morning gals. I had rough night, but I finally managed to have a significant BM. It has left me feeling sore this morning and I am still having some cramping. I am going to lay low today and hopefully I will feel better as the day goes on.

I am thinking about grilling a little chicken for my dh tonight. @Sweet as peaches Didn't you eat some grilled chicken? Did you blend or just chew it really really good? I am thinking I may try a little thigh meat. I'll cook up some squash with onions and butter to go with it.

Back to work tomorrow. I hope I am feeling better. I hope everyone having a good Memorial Day. Thank you @Newme17 for your tribute to the servicemen and women.

42 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Good late morning gals. I had rough night, but I finally managed to have a significant BM. It has left me feeling sore this morning and I am still having some cramping. I am going to lay low today and hopefully I will feel better as the day goes on.

I am thinking about grilling a little chicken for my dh tonight. @Sweet as peaches Didn't you eat some grilled chicken? Did you blend or just chew it really really good? I am thinking I may try a little thigh meat. I'll cook up some squash with onions and butter to go with it.

Back to work tomorrow. I hope I am feeling better. I hope everyone having a good Memorial Day. Thank you @Newme17 for your tribute to the servicemen and women.

That's how I get when I finally had a bm too. Glad it came for you.

You have yourself a great day too Apple. 😊 Enjoy your chicken!

So, I tried chicken! It was so good and yummy. We took our girls to eat out. I just figured I'd nibble on what they order. Nope, corn dog, fries, mac n cheese, mozzarella sticks....nevermind that. So I just asked for a grilled chicken breast with some cheese thrown on top. It was the best grilled chicken I've had in a long time. Very juicy, so that helped a lot. Of course I brought the rest home and threw it in the freezer for later. It was a nice addition to the limited foods I've been eating. Yay for chicken!

Omg ladies....After struggling to get any food down I FINALLY ate something today!!!! It was about 2ozs but I'm not complaining!!! Small victory for me!!! I had purée ground beef and lentils made by mom it was good!

6 hours ago, Apple1 said:

Good evening, I was sleeping most of the day so yeah the chicken was chewed really well diced cut. My youngest help herself to some it. It went down smoothly of course only a few pieces. Yeah for bm. I hope you feel better. 😃. Cramps sucks had a few this morning. Your menu sounds great enjoy.

14 minutes ago, patty0715 said:

Omg ladies....After struggling to get any food down I FINALLY ate something today!!!! It was about 2ozs but I'm not complaining!!! Small victory for me!!! I had purée ground beef and lentils made by mom it was good!

Good going patty im so happy for you. Mom to the rescue like backpack in Dora the explorer.

Good going patty im so happy for you. Mom to the rescue like backpack in Dora the explorer.

lol yes!!! Nothing like mom's cooking lol

1 hour ago, Newme17 said:

So, I tried chicken! It was so good and yummy. We took our girls to eat out. I just figured I'd nibble on what they order. Nope, corn dog, fries, mac n cheese, mozzarella sticks....nevermind that. So I just asked for a grilled chicken breast with some cheese thrown on top. It was the best grilled chicken I've had in a long time. Very juicy, so that helped a lot. Of course I brought the rest home and threw it in the freezer for later. It was a nice addition to the limited foods I've been eating. Yay for chicken!

Sounds like an evening out with my 12 year old daughter she loves all that you mentioned. Except I am lucky if I come back with a dime in my pocket she will eat me out a house and a home. Yay for chicken breast.

24 minutes ago, patty0715 said:

I'm so happy to hear it!! Yay!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Sounds like an evening out with my 12 year old daughter she loves all that you mentioned. Except I am lucky if I come back with a dime in my pocket she will eat me out a house and a home. Yay for chicken breast.

My kids will too. I swear they're all in a growing spurt at the same time. They ate all their food, shared with each other. That was two hours ago. Now they're eating again. Thankfully, kids ate free at Applebee's today, so we spent $17 for all 5 of us. I call that a win!