Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

17 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Patty, I so sorry you're going through this. I wish I could give some advice. Maybe the doctors could give you some ideas. I wish you the best. Are you able to walk or is your energy depleted? I know that is a dumb question.

Not a dumb question at all. Sometimes getting the body moving will perk up the immune system. 😊

2 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

So it's not just me then!? I do feel much better...must be part of the journey. Here's to us feeling a bit better and alert!!!

Yes!!! Here's to us and the beautiful night.

11 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

You guys @Newme17 @Apple1. I am so happy you should be called the fish crew. I love the salmon the shrimp sausage. Looks so delicious and i know it tastes grand too bad i don't have grab and taste my phone or lick a phone. 😝😜😛. That is melted cheese? Awwwwww i want to marry your dishes? Both of them.💎❤💕

Thank you @Sweet as peaches. Yes it is parmigiana cheese. lol on the lick a phone... I love it.

you have such a great sense of humor🤣

12 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

You guys @Newme17 @Apple1. I am so happy you should be called the fish crew. I love the salmon the shrimp sausage. Looks so delicious and i know it tastes grand too bad i don't have grab and taste my phone or lick a phone. 😝😜😛. That is melted cheese? Awwwwww i want to marry your dishes? Both of them.💎❤💕

Bahahahahajajajajaja!!! Girl I just BUSTED OUT LAUGHING about the lick a phone thing!!!! That's just so funny!!!!😆😂😅🤣😃

10 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Thank you Sweet!

You're so welcome.

5 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Thank you @Sweet as peaches. Yes it is parmigiana cheese. lol on the lick a phone... I love it.

you have such a great sense of humor🤣

5 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Bahahahahajajajajaja!!! Girl I just BUSTED OUT LAUGHING about the lick a phone thing!!!! That's just so funny!!!!😆😂😅🤣😃

I'm glad you're enjoying my post humor. I feel so grateful to enjoy your posts as well you make truly happy.

2 minutes ago, Sweet as peaches said:

I'm glad you're enjoying my post humor. I feel so grateful to enjoy your posts as well you make truly happy.

I wish we were neighbors I would bring you a plate of food and we could have some gab fests.

3 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

I wish we were neighbors I would bring you a plate of food and we could have some gab fests.

That would be totally cool.

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Patty, I so sorry you're going through this. I wish I could give some advice. Maybe the doctors could give you some ideas. I wish you the best. Are you able to walk or is your energy depleted? I know that is a dumb question.

I'm actually active and don't really get tired...it's just the food part!

2 hours ago, Apple1 said:

I'll bring some too and we'll just nibble! 😊

1 hour ago, patty0715 said:

I'm actually active and don't really get tired...it's just the food part!

I'm glad to hear that. Let us know what happens, we're rooting for ya hon. Hang in there. 😉

I just made a creamy scrambled egg with cottage cheese (less than 3 ounces) i barely took in an ounce before i had to stop.. i feel like the food is still in my esophagus and it's been like 30 mins!! Has that happened to anyone here? What do i do?

27 minutes ago, mishyk said:

Hey all I was wondering do you girls weight your food? And if you do what's the limit?

No I don't. Not yet. my stomach isn't able to hold the amount that I will be eating later. I had read no more than 3 oz of food. I don't know if that means 3 oz of Protein and then some or 3 oz of food altogether. But I didn't get any amounts, my nut just wants me to focus on eating until I'm content. That's it.

5 minutes ago, mishyk said:

I just made a creamy scrambled egg with cottage cheese (less than 3 ounces) i barely took in an ounce before i had to stop.. i feel like the food is still in my esophagus and it's been like 30 mins!! Has that happened to anyone here? What do i do?

Yes ma'am! That happened to me last night when I had one bite too much of my shrimp. It'll go down eventually. I found that walking helps me. By the time I'm done with my walk, then I get to have a drink. It'll go away, but now you'll be listening to when you may need to stop before that one last bite.