Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

May 15th, 2017 Sleevers Check in Here!!!

I am missing my veggies now...lol

Good morning ladies.

I am sitting here sipping my Protein Shake and planning my day. My grand daughter will be hanging out with my dh and I for a few hours and we are going to go shopping for an elliptical machine. Hopefully I will come home with something suitable. I have been trying to walk at least 2 miles a day, but I am hoping this machine will make my workouts a little harder.

I am going to try the salmon tonight and see how it goes. I think my body is ready for some meat.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Happy Sunday y'all!!! Hallelujah!!! I've got a bm!!!!! I'm so happy! I'm convinced my veggie green bombs helped. I'll be sure to use them everyday now. Yeah!

31 minutes ago, Apple1 said:

Good morning ladies.

I am sitting here sipping my Protein Shake and planning my day. My grand daughter will be hanging out with my dh and I for a few hours and we are going to go shopping for an elliptical machine. Hopefully I will come home with something suitable. I have been trying to walk at least 2 miles a day, but I am hoping this machine will make my workouts a little harder.

I am going to try the salmon tonight and see how it goes. I think my body is ready for some meat.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

Have yourself a great day. I hope you do find a machine too. Enjoy your grand. And we'll look forward to your salmon pic. 😉😁

Edited by Newme17

In other news, My day consists of church and trying to clean amongst the kitchen mess and take out girls out to do something. 😁

Yall have a great day! I'll check back in later.

Lol. This is so far....still needs to complete an area and then grout it (it'll be white grout) to make it a clean look. There is the man of all my hours!!!! [emoji7]

IMG_2651.thumb.JPG.cb231ac30d34421ef5ef4101bc4e9425.JPG

It's so nice!!

48 minutes ago, Newme17 said:

Happy Sunday y'all!!! Hallelujah!!! I've got a bm!!!!! I'm so happy! I'm convinced my veggie green bombs helped. I'll be sure to use them everyday now. Yeah!

Praise the Lord!

Still nothing here... I need to try some of those green bombs. How do I make one?

1 hour ago, esaad said:

It's so nice!!

Thank you hon. 😊

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

Praise the Lord!

Still nothing here... I need to try some of those green bombs. How do I make one?

In a blender, blend together a large handful of kale, large handful of spinach, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 large green apple, 3 slices of ginger, and 1/2 avocado. (You can add whatever veggies you'd like). Add some Water and make it a pourable but not too liquid-y consistency. Pour in to ice cube trays. Freeze them. Pop them out and store in a freezer bag or container. Pop one or two out (I used two yesterday) and blend with Protein Drink. But because I didn't want my pre made Protein drink to get frothy, I blended my two green bombs with a little bit of water first. Then I added the protein drink and shook the container instead.

i like green drinks, they taste fresh for me. So if you don't care for them, then you'll probably want to add fruit to make them a little sweeter. These taste good (to me) in chocolate Protein Shakes.

Edited by Newme17

Does anyone notice that Protein Drinks make you thirsty? I feel like they dry out my mouth and I just want to drink Water.< br>

1 hour ago, Newme17 said:

In a blender, blend together a large handful of kale, large handful of spinach, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 large green apple, 3 slices of ginger, and 1/2 avocado. (You can add whatever veggies you'd like). Add some Water and make it a pourable but not too liquid-y consistency. Pour in to ice cube trays. Freeze them. Pop them out and store in a freezer bag or container. Pop one or two out (I used two yesterday) and blend with Protein Drink. But because I didn't want my pre made Protein drink to get frothy, I blended my two green bombs with a little bit of Water first. Then I added the Protein Drink and shook the container instead.

i like green drinks, they taste fresh for me. So if you don't care for them, then you'll probably want to add fruit to make them a little sweeter. These taste good (to me) in chocolate Protein Shakes.

Good afternoon ladies, so sorry for being out of touch but i had allergies and stomach issues. I guess eating and drinking new stuff is changing my body with bm so it's working great. I ate a small piece of chicken with juices from it last night and today had a Protein Shake earlier and. 4 pieces of grilled chicken. Overall i feel better. Nice looking kitchen @Newme17 @Apple1 wishing you luck on your bm and exercise equipment. And to the rest of the ladies happy Sunday enjoy your memorial day.

2 hours ago, Newme17 said:

In a blender, blend together a large handful of kale, large handful of spinach, 1/2 cucumber, 1/2 large green apple, 3 slices of ginger, and 1/2 avocado. (You can add whatever veggies you'd like). Add some Water and make it a pourable but not too liquid-y consistency. Pour in to ice cube trays. Freeze them. Pop them out and store in a freezer bag or container. Pop one or two out (I used two yesterday) and blend with Protein Drink. But because I didn't want my pre made Protein drink to get frothy, I blended my two green bombs with a little bit of Water first. Then I added the Protein drink and shook the container instead.

I am going to try this thank you.

1 hour ago, Sweet as peaches said:

Good afternoon ladies, so sorry for being out of touch but i had allergies and stomach issues. I guess eating and drinking new stuff is changing my body with bm so it's working great. I ate a small piece of chicken with juices from it last night and today had a Protein Shake earlier and. 4 pieces of grilled chicken. Overall i feel better. Nice looking kitchen @Newme17 @Apple1 wishing you luck on your bm and exercise equipment. And to the rest of the ladies happy Sunday enjoy your memorial day.

Wow @Sweet as peaches you ate chicken. Glad it agreed with your stomach. Did you shredd it up?

Sorry to hear about the allergies. My dh suffers with hem also this time of year.

I did find an elliptical and got a great deal also. We got a military discount so it worked out good.

2 hours ago, esaad said:

Does anyone notice that Protein drinks make you thirsty? I feel like they dry out my mouth and I just want to drink Water.

Always. Forces me to drink my Water. So, it's a good thing at this point.

1 hour ago, Apple1 said:

Wow @Sweet as peaches you ate chicken. Glad it agreed with your stomach. Did you shredd it up?

Sorry to hear about the allergies. My dh suffers with hem also this time of year.

I did find an elliptical and got a great deal also. We got a military discount so it worked out good.

Oh yes it was delicious. It was grilled extremely tender. Congratulation on your newest addition lol. Allergies are a nightmare thank you. I slept practically the whole day.