Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Seriously a whole month of nothing

I've been completely done with every pre op requirement since last month, I even got done a month ahead of time. Which I thought would help me get an earlier date then my tentative date which was may-june, well I called my insurance still nothing. I finally emailed my coordinator I did not want to bug them that's why I left them alone, so two days later I get a message back stating that they have been very busy and short-staffed my file have not even looked at yet are submitted I'm pissed off. It's been an whole wasted month.. [emoji58][emoji51][emoji36]

Rant

[emoji813]2017 could it be, a new me? yaaaass please![emoji813]

That sucks!! When you make up your mind to do this you want it then!!

Omg. I'd be like a lunatic. They know you've been through months of insurance hoops already. [emoji30]

Exactly! So I just called my insurance and I'm approved all this fuss for nothing, lol they did call to let me know

[emoji813]2017 could it be, a new me? yaaaass please![emoji813]

Me too I'm just waiting. I finished a whole month before my time and l am hoping they sent my information to the insurance. But I am going to call my doctor too make sure that they sent it.

On 4/25/2017 at 11:03 PM, chynadoll619 said:

I've been completely done with every pre op requirement since last month, I even got done a month ahead of time. Which I thought would help me get an earlier date then my tentative date which was may-june, well I called my insurance still nothing. I finally emailed my coordinator I did not want to bug them that's why I left them alone, so two days later I get a message back stating that they have been very busy and short-staffed my file have not even looked at yet are submitted I'm pissed off. It's been an whole wasted month..

Rant

2017 could it be, a new me? yaaaass please!

This was me on December 17, 2016. I thought by having everything done beforehand, that would insure a quick surgery date.

Nope.

I know it's unbelievably frustrating at times, but you just have to know that your time will be your time. I actually pushed it out of my mind for a couple of months until I was a month out. If I didn't go on vacation, my surgery would've been 3 months after my first appointment, but it ended up being four months out...and in the end, I became happy with an April date.

It will happen, sooner rather than later. Time flies and you'll be on that operating table before you know it. Good luck!

I keep up with my doctors and insurance company just to touch base, the first time my paperwork went to the insurance they said there was an issue because my drs sent too much info and they couldn't download it. Yes i couldn't believe it either. So now i will call them on Monday to make sure they resent it. Things don't just happen, unless you help them along and let them know you are watching, files get misplaced people sit on things. I'm just gonna help them along, after all this is my medical health we are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G360P using BariatricPal mobile app

I keep up with my doctors and insurance company just to touch base, the first time my paperwork went to the insurance they said there was an issue because my drs sent too much info and they couldn't download it. Yes i couldn't believe it either. So now i will call them on Monday to make sure they resent it. Things don't just happen, unless you help them along and let them know you are watching, files get misplaced people sit on things. I'm just gonna help them along, after all this is my medical health we are talking about.

Sent from my SM-G360P using BariatricPal mobile app