Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My two year band aniversary and Pics!!

:)Hello,

I don't post on here very often, but I lurk sometimes, I thought I would share my lap band two year aniversary pics here as well! I have lost over 130 pounds with my band so far, I am not at goal yet, I had a brief unfill back in May from my band tightening up and that has caused a set back in getting to my goal weight, but overall I am very happy with my lap band and results so far:).

Here are my before and after pics so far!! Thanks so much for your support!

March 2005 about 326

Naomi_fat2.jpg?t=1191155920

About 200 pounds July 2007 - Now about 190ish

15-Photo%2015.jpg

Beautiful girl in both pix.....but beautiful and sexy in the second one. Thanks for sharing.....pictures like yours are very inspiring!:clap2:

Beautiful girl in both pix.....but beautiful and sexy in the second one. Thanks for sharing.....pictures like yours are very inspiring!:clap2:

Everything that Gayle said :biggrin1:

Thank you for sharing your progress.

You are gorgeous.

Thanks for sharing and congratulations on 2 years out, WOW, I bet you feel so awesome.

Great to hear from people over a year out....hugs

You are such an inspiration ;)....I can't believe that you have more to lose. But I need to know because I am so fearful..did you or do you have to get a Tummy Tuck? You look wonderful:clap2: You have truly made me realize that I am definitely going through with my surgery I was starting to chicken out, just getting nervous :scared:especially about the anesthesia. I had to even tell someone that I had changed my mind so they would lay off of the nagging. I feel really bad and eventually he will find out but for now I need to be concentrating on me and not others. :thankyou:Thank you so much for posting today and not lurking ....I can't wait until November of 2009 for my two year anniversary.

You look amazing. I love the cheek bones, collar bones, and you're all curvy! woo hoo!

Thanks for the inspiriation.

Thanks everyone! Donna, yes I will need to get a Tummy Tuck and arms and thighs done, unfortuntely after yo-yo dieting for years my skin did not snap back, so I have loose and extra skin also, but it does not look that bad, but I want to get plastics done anyway to feel better about myself.

Take Care and thank again everyone!!

I was just going to say the same thing...what a beautiful hourglass! And what man would prefer Kate Moss over THIS figure must be outta his mind!!!! You GO girlfriend!

THANK YOU FOR COMING BACK TO POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the best part is the sparkle in your eyes!