Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

H

Hi Gary

Im not from your era but i read a few of your posts when i was reserching getting the band.I tried to message you the other day regarding having a leak in the tube of my band i belive you had the same problem.I dont know if you got my message im not very good with this kind of thing :(

Anyway how are you getting on how much have you lost do you still hear from flirty.

hi gary nice to c u back,cant believe you have lost so much well done hunny,and sara p ,glad your getting sorted out so soon be positive hun and yourall doing brilliant,clare its amazing your almost at goal bet you didnt think that last year lol xx

clare its amazing your almost at goal bet you didnt think that last year lol xx

Definately not!

How about you? Is your ticker up to date?

How do you feel after your defill and refill? Hope you have had a better experience.

How's the weightloss going? You must be nearly at your target? Have you had many comments?

I seem to be running out of clothes at the moment but have purchased some size 12's, gosh it feels odd to write that!

Whooppee ... How about you? Have you changed clothes size? I've noticed my shoes are too big aswell.

Good to hear from you. Hope to see a post from you soon.

Take care

Claire x

hi saraP can i ask you how much fill have you got in your band? as i have 7.5ml and i don't have any restriction so i am a bit worried that i might have a leak as well!

thanks

Hi Kerry

I dont have any restriction so im back to brussels.I dont want to go on my own again but the next time Alex is off is july so im booked in for 12th july.

I had a blow out over the weekend roast dinner and wine ect.

However ive brushed myself down and started a fresh this morning ive looked out ww books and im going to try and lose a stone before i go to brussels my lovely husband is going to do it with me and my 14 year daughter is going to do help motavate me to do more exercise.I managed to lose 17 pounds on my own with no help from the band and ive got 7 weeks before i go.

I have booked to get my nails done tomorrow im getting minx ones one my toes and gel on my fingers.And my hubbie has booked with my dentist to get my teeth whitend so ive got lots of little treats to keep me motavated.

Im glad you are getting back into your hill walking it can be so easy to let things slip i bet you feel better for it.

Will keep you all posted and have a good week.

Hi everyone hope you doing well.

I know that's a bit of a silly question but how do you know when you have restriction! i only lose 2 to 3 pounds as soon as i have a fill during the liquid days then as soon as i go back on solid the weight don't come off i have had 5 fills if this is the only way then i must have a fill every month and probably my band will be completed fill by then as i already have 7.5 in 10ml band. I am still able to eat 2 slice of toast 6 to 7 tablespoon of rice and Pasta,chicken leg without any problem the only time i have problem is if i eat to fast. Those that have restriction can you please tell me when will i know i'm restricted. I spoke to frederick but he forgot to check how much i have in, he was more concern about me having a breast sugery when i am perfectly happy with my breast, i don't have a massive breast not even sagging one, out of the blue he said oh you will need a breast reduction!! no way i'm going under the knief again unless i have to and theres nothing wrong with my breast.I must say i was quite upset when i got home that day.

Hi everyone hope you doing well.

I know that's a bit of a silly question but how do you know when you have restriction! i only lose 2 to 3 pounds as soon as i have a fill during the liquid days then as soon as i go back on solid the weight don't come off i have had 5 fills if this is the only way then i must have a fill every month and probably my band will be completed fill by then as i already have 7.5 in 10ml band. I am still able to eat 2 slice of toast 6 to 7 tablespoon of rice and Pasta,chicken leg without any problem the only time i have problem is if i eat to fast. Those that have restriction can you please tell me when will i know i'm restricted. I spoke to frederick but he forgot to check how much i have in, he was more concern about me having a breast sugery when i am perfectly happy with my breast, i don't have a massive breast not even sagging one, out of the blue he said oh you will need a breast reduction!! no way i'm going under the knief again unless i have to and theres nothing wrong with my breast.I must say i was quite upset when i got home that day.

Hi laila

I am supposed to have 8.5mls in but i only have a 7ml band.I can eat anything and i only get stuck when i eat to fast or dont chew properly.Dr Chris thinks it might have been punctured on my first fill with chris Deperze as he could not find my port and he had four tries at it.But you cant tell untill its nearly full if that makes sence.Its really hard going when youve went through everything and sticking to the plan i mean making good food choices and exercising ect and for the band not to help.I must say though ive never delt direct with frederick But Dr Chris was very good with me.And Frederick got back to me within hours of me sending him my e/mail.I did have to laugh but on the e/mial he said he would return my air fares by giving me free fills(ive already spent £400 pounds on fills that leaked back out) bit strange about the breast surgery may be hes on comission.

H

Hi Gary

Im not from your era but i read a few of your posts when i was reserching getting the band.I tried to message you the other day regarding having a leak in the tube of my band i belive you had the same problem.I dont know if you got my message im not very good with this kind of thing :(

Anyway how are you getting on how much have you lost do you still hear from flirty.

i have replied to your mail, let me know if you got it

Hi Gary, I'm still around and still struggling but not so bad, but hey look at your bmi, I'm so impressed. but did'nt doubt you

Have all your issues been sorted now, and are you still having nhs treatment

Love mmm

HI mags lovely to hear from you, i wish i could tell you that thay all have been sorted but i would be lying hahaha. i am awaiting the complete removal of my band, ive been for a ct scan and going for an edoscopy on fri as she thinks its probably eroded and has to work out the best way to remove it :angry: I have had 2 ports placed and both have ended up infected which point to the band and tubing itself being infected so it has to come out. This has been going on now since sept so in fairness i want it out, i have had no restriction since then and havnt gained as i am still mad for the training and train 6 days a week, my diet could be better but not too bad and i think as i have been fighting infection and taking tablets foir so long my metabolismn is f@@@ed so il be glad to get it out.

In reflection i do not regret getting it< yes ive had my problems moreso than normal but its helped id say its lost 40% of my weight but its helped changed my view, even now with no restriction my view to large plates is very different, yes i still enjoy eating crap but that will never change but fortunatley excercise keeps that at bay.

Regards g

hi gary nice to c u back,cant believe you have lost so much well done hunny,and sara p ,glad your getting sorted out so soon be positive hun and yourall doing brilliant,clare its amazing your almost at goal bet you didnt think that last year lol xx

hey missus, thanks for the compliment and as ive always said your are one hot mamma lol xx. You will read above this in my reply to mmm that im having loads of issues and the whole fr@@@in lot is coming out very soon. Im still positive and dont regret it at all.

I hope you are doing well, if you are without complications just keep working with it and it will pay off.

G xx

HI mags lovely to hear from you, i wish i could tell you that thay all have been sorted but i would be lying hahaha. i am awaiting the complete removal of my band, ive been for a ct scan and going for an edoscopy on fri as she thinks its probably eroded and has to work out the best way to remove it :angry: I have had 2 ports placed and both have ended up infected which point to the band and tubing itself being infected so it has to come out. This has been going on now since sept so in fairness i want it out, i have had no restriction since then and havnt gained as i am still mad for the training and train 6 days a week, my diet could be better but not too bad and i think as i have been fighting infection and taking tablets foir so long my metabolismn is f@@@ed so il be glad to get it out.

In reflection i do not regret getting it< yes ive had my problems moreso than normal but its helped id say its lost 40% of my weight but its helped changed my view, even now with no restriction my view to large plates is very different, yes i still enjoy eating crap but that will never change but fortunatley excercise keeps that at bay.

Regards g

Was really a friday the 13th for both of us, but as you say I dont regret it one bit and any weight off is a bonus, and looking at your photos on Facebook, you are in great shape, your obviously enjoying your social life around training and have a great network of friends.

I'm still having issues but nothing as bad as it was, but have'nt got restriction, as soon as I get anywhere near even a small amount of restriction I get acid reflux and asthma, so I can have no more than 4ml in my band, however if I get de-filled I eat like food is going out of fashion so the band must be doing something in curbing my apetite. even though it doesnt resrict the type of food I can eat.

I'm so pleased you have such a positive outlook, and l'm sure you will be able to maintain your weight with the training. Good luck mmmxxx

Regards g

Hi Garry, hav,nt been on in a while like you i have had no regrets about the band i would never have lost the weight without it, i had 6 mils max in my band last year had to get a complete defill after a flight was very sick ,since then i have 4.5 mils in some days have great restriction and other days can eat anything im just concerned i could have a problem, can you please tell me your systems of migration

Jackie :)

Afternoon Gang

Well its almost a week since I seen Dr Chris and had .25ml added to my band and I have got restriction. I simply cannot eat anything in the morning. At lunchtime today I tried a cup a Soup and a crispbread - managed the crispbread and 2 spoonfuls of soup before it got stuck and eventually came back to haunt me.

Last night I tried to have some chicken - again no way it was going down. My only worry is what should I be eating???? I am starting to feel quite cold and tired and worried my body is not getting enough nutrition. I bought some Multi Vitamins but they are too bloody big and cant swallow them AARRGGHHH.

On the huge plus side I have lost 3 lbs since last Thursday so it is working and doing the job it is meant to do.

Garry sorry to hear your having yours removed after having gone through quite an ordeal - you were a huge inspiration to me and I wish you every success for the future.

SaraP - so sorry your having problems, did you remember to ask what size your band is? Have you got any restriction in last few days?

Hope everyone is doing well and take care

Kerry x

Afternoon Gang

Well its almost a week since I seen Dr Chris and had .25ml added to my band and I have got restriction. I simply cannot eat anything in the morning. At lunchtime today I tried a cup a Soup and a crispbread - managed the crispbread and 2 spoonfuls of soup before it got stuck and eventually came back to haunt me.

Last night I tried to have some chicken - again no way it was going down. My only worry is what should I be eating???? I am starting to feel quite cold and tired and worried my body is not getting enough nutrition. I bought some Multi Vitamins but they are too bloody big and cant swallow them AARRGGHHH.

On the huge plus side I have lost 3 lbs since last Thursday so it is working and doing the job it is meant to do.

Garry sorry to hear your having yours removed after having gone through quite an ordeal - you were a huge inspiration to me and I wish you every success for the future.

SaraP - so sorry your having problems, did you remember to ask what size your band is? Have you got any restriction in last few days?

Hope everyone is doing well and take care

Kerry x

Woop woop that is a big restriction, at the very least you should be having a few high quality (protein) shake and plenty of Water if everything is chilled you might find it easier, Bassetts do a chewey multi vit which you can suck in blackcurrent flavour

Good luck hope all goes good for you and you see the weight loss you want, love mmmxxx

Definately not!

How about you? Is your ticker up to date?

How do you feel after your defill and refill? Hope you have had a better experience.

How's the weightloss going? You must be nearly at your target? Have you had many comments?

I seem to be running out of clothes at the moment but have purchased some size 12's, gosh it feels odd to write that!

Whooppee ... How about you? Have you changed clothes size? I've noticed my shoes are too big aswell.

Good to hear from you. Hope to see a post from you soon.

Take care

Claire x

think ive lost a few more pounds but not a lot though lol,felt ok after my fill but now cant eat anything at all,just wee sips of Water and getting a lot of throth wen im vomiting soz for the graphics but hope this settles down what do you think hun take care xx sorry to hear about your band garry but glad your still managing well and oh my what lovley blue eyes you have he he xx

Sorry Gary

Didnt get your message

Garry just found your message thanks.Do you think the second op was the begining of your troubles.Freddie sent me a message to say he would give me free fills to pay for my flights considering iv paid almost £400 for fills i was a bit gob smacked.I must admit i had a look at the e/mail you sent them before i sent mine so i could word it right.I was hopeing they will give me a couple of fills when im in belgium.Im a bit scared now after reading about you.

I dont think ive had any restriction i do get some things stuck if i eat to fast is this norm.:P

I will keep you up to date