Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi everyone

I went for my fill on fri and it was chris that was doing them not CDB but the other one .He weighed me but when he came to give me my fill he could not find my port he tried four times and i am all bruised again.I have to go to Edinbrough on thursday to get it done by CDB its not very good as i have to take another day off work this could work out to be very expensive.I was so pissed off i have eaten everything in sight i dont have any restriction.I really need to start counting calories tomorrow dont want to undo all my good work.

Hi slinks wish i could stop eating i would even consider falling out with alex if i thought that would work id probably eat more

Nice to hear from all the girls Fatty patty and blondie nurse :D

Hope everyone is keeping well

oh poor you you must be gutted,can you not feel your port yourself,my friend could feel her's as he was having trouble finding her's and she showed him lol,he does have trouble sometimes so your not the first although it dosnt help,and i ate everything in sight before my fills,i know it's a pain in the arse taking time off work but it will be worth it in the end xxxx :D

Hello all!

Just a quick question,

I sent my deposit and flight details over to frederik at the beginning of the month but I haven't heard anything back

I sent another email over a week ago just to double check he received it and nothing back again.

So i was just wondering if anyone else had any problems getting a conformation email because he normally replies to me within a couple of days

Thanks

Jo x

Hello all!

Just a quick question,

I sent my deposit and flight details over to frederik at the beginning of the month but I haven't heard anything back

I sent another email over a week ago just to double check he received it and nothing back again.

So i was just wondering if anyone else had any problems getting a conformation email because he normally replies to me within a couple of days

Thanks

Jo x

Email him again and mark it as URGENT and just say that you are a little concerned.

Sure they have got it and all is well just that they are really busy, I think they may be in need of a little assistance and perhaps didn't realise just how busy they were going to be from the UK end! Saying that there was a lady from Holland there when I had my band done. So he has a wide catchment area.

Good luck, when are you booked to go?

Take care

Claire

Email him again and mark it as URGENT and just say that you are a little concerned.

Sure they have got it and all is well just that they are really busy, I think they may be in need of a little assistance and perhaps didn't realise just how busy they were going to be from the UK end! Saying that there was a lady from Holland there when I had my band done. So he has a wide catchment area.

Good luck, when are you booked to go?

Take care

Claire

Hi Claire

Thanks for your reply.

I will leave it till next week then send him another email

Im having the op on 21st of June so a while away yet.

They are probably busy getting back to the people that are going sooner

Thanks again

Jo x

Hi Claire

Thanks for your reply.

I will leave it till next week then send him another email

Im having the op on 21st of June so a while away yet.

They are probably busy getting back to the people that are going sooner

Thanks again

Jo x

dont worry jo jo im sure all will be fine,he always needs chasing up lol but as you say he is prob dealing with the nearer patients,bet your excited your booked in though,but be careful i done the same as you and booked well ahead and put on another 38lb lol i ate everything in site xxx any questions you want to know just ask there a great crowd here xx :)

Hi All

Went to see the lovely Dr Chris today and had a small defll of 2mls ready for going to Australia, on the plus side I had lost 3.5 kgs since my last fill in Feb so hopefully wont put it all back on again now

SaraP it was lovely to meet you - I hope you managed to get your fill this time and without any complications - remember dont be too disheartened if you have no restriction as some people, me included, needed 3 or 4 before starting to feel a difference.

Well doubt I will be back on here before my big trip so good luck to everyone and speak again in 4 weeks when I get back

Love

Kerry x

Hi All

Went to see the lovely Dr Chris today and had a small defll of 2mls ready for going to Australia, on the plus side I had lost 3.5 kgs since my last fill in Feb so hopefully wont put it all back on again now

SaraP it was lovely to meet you - I hope you managed to get your fill this time and without any complications - remember dont be too disheartened if you have no restriction as some people, me included, needed 3 or 4 before starting to feel a difference.

Well doubt I will be back on here before my big trip so good luck to everyone and speak again in 4 weeks when I get back

Love

Kerry x

take care kerry and enjoy yourelf hunny,that was good to loose 3.5 in that short time,talk to you soon xx

Hi how is everyone? How nice is the weather? :-)

Got my third fill today and lost 51/2lb since last fill next month so thats a total of 29lbs....well chuffed!! Could defo feel the band after that fill anyway.....fingers crossed that will be the last xx

I have 5.5 ml in and definitely feel restriction but have only lost couple of pound since that third fill I think I'm eating the same things and need to change my diet from crackers and philadelphia lite and yogurts to something more substantial cos my body conserving the fat. And need to exercise more. What do you eat at your best restriction?

hey

i had an appointement to have a fill last mon but it was cancelled as i was told frederick has a family emergency. I had my surgery on the 11th of jan but have only had one fill since and i am not losing anything at the moment. i have very little restriction. i have tried to make another appt with my clinic and but they don't phone me back!

do they run other clinics in dublin? and how do you contact them to make an appointment

hey

i had an appointement to have a fill last mon but it was cancelled as i was told frederick has a family emergency. I had my surgery on the 11th of jan but have only had one fill since and i am not losing anything at the moment. i have very little restriction. i have tried to make another appt with my clinic and but they don't phone me back!

do they run other clinics in dublin? and how do you contact them to make an appointment

hi honeybell there are no clinics in belfast this month hun because of st patrick day they are back in april phone julie mcintosh for appointment im going then also,and your first fill dosnt do much hun so your next fill will help,ps they do do clinics in dublin too but julie will have all of them xx

Evening all,

Weighed in yesterday and had lost another 1.5 lbs and 3 inches so very happy that the 0.5ml fill I had is doing it's magic.

Still only really managing Soup but tying to pack in the Protein with this as much as possible.

I have to have a recycle of my clothes as I look a little like a clown as trousers are far too long and very baggy. Had Imi's district show and there were a few people there who did a double take and were quite shocked at what they saw infront of them! So well pleased that it's having this effect. I even managed to ensure someone didn't recognise me at all! What a feat!

Booked for another fill at the beginning of May, hopefully with Dr Chris and then I will book for my yearly check for the beginning of August if they are over. Hoping to have reached my target of 101 lbs by my first bandiversary (31st July)! We shall see. So I have lost 76 pounds and I did say I was going to have a treat. We have booked a couple of days over Easter in Mudeford so shall go paddling and crabbing with the children and have a fun time.

Well will be back again in the next few days or even next week.

Take care and look after yourselves.

Claire

hi honeybell there are no clinics in belfast this month hun because of st patrick day they are back in april phone julie mcintosh for appointment im going then also,and your first fill dosnt do much hun so your next fill will help,ps they do do clinics in dublin too but julie will have all of them xx

thanks a mil hun

you're a star xx

Evening all,

Weighed in yesterday and had lost another 1.5 lbs and 3 inches so very happy that the 0.5ml fill I had is doing it's magic.

Still only really managing Soup but tying to pack in the Protein with this as much as possible.

I have to have a recycle of my clothes as I look a little like a clown as trousers are far too long and very baggy. Had Imi's district show and there were a few people there who did a double take and were quite shocked at what they saw infront of them! So well pleased that it's having this effect. I even managed to ensure someone didn't recognise me at all! What a feat!

Booked for another fill at the beginning of May, hopefully with Dr Chris and then I will book for my yearly check for the beginning of August if they are over. Hoping to have reached my target of 101 lbs by my first bandiversary (31st July)! We shall see. So I have lost 76 pounds and I did say I was going to have a treat. We have booked a couple of days over Easter in Mudeford so shall go paddling and crabbing with the children and have a fun time.

Well will be back again in the next few days or even next week.

Take care and look after yourselves.

Claire

im so pleased for you,you've done so well hun,bet ya felt great with everyone taking a double take lol you must of been on cloud 9 he he,enjoy your wee treat xx

thanks a mil hun

you're a star xx

21st april they are over hun in bloomfield rd surgery,and the 7th april in dublin xx :P try this website and see if it works and go on clinics it will show you when they are at all the clinics www.belgiumsurgeryservices.com/contact.php