Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi All

Well its now been 4 weeks since i got my band its went in really fast.I lost 2 1/4 pounds this week so thats 16 pounds in total.I had a few treats last week as it was my birthday but obviously the band is still doing its magic.

It was great to hear from all the old bandsters and know they are still doing good B)

Thanks bobo for info about wls i just missed them they were in Glasgow on wed so im going to try to organise my work so i can go on fri to freddy i have an appointment its just that i had a meeting that day and i did not want to wait another month for my fill as its my first.

I know a lot of people say you dont get any resriction with your first fill but i live in hope.I was wondering if enyone did.

I had a great time on sat at the spa day and had a nice light lunch there also but must confess to a few cocktails and some wine :D

Where has blondi,and feckles,slinky gone :rolleyes:

hi sara sorry hun been so busy latley lol,your doing great glad you enjoyed your spa day lucky mare he he,cant wait for my 4th fill in april starting to get hungry again so i defo need a fill hope i get 1ml in which will bring be up to 7.5 yippee and my weight loss will start again hope the rest of the gang is ok come on and chat it is really quiet in here xxxx :D

Hiya this is amazed checking in. How is everyone? I had surgery October 27. Lost 43 lbs in total. Have restriction but haven't lost for couple of weeks. Need to exercise more. X

sorry I havent been around much girlies, and guys, like Slinx, dont seem to find the time these days.

I'm going to Benidorm a week friday just for 6 nights as my Mum's birthday is on 1st April and I have to be home for that, so cut the holiday short.

I cant eat much and its getting me down again and I am getting the old acid in the throat again. I really need a bit out, but cant afford it just yet, not with going away, just hope it doesnt tighten too much, cos when I flew to Belgium last year it did tighten.

Amazed you have done really well, I bet you're delighted, seems such a long time since we met in Belgium.

Sara, I do still drop in sometimes, sorry to miss you hun xxx

Freckles how is your daughter doing? how much fill do you have? Mine is 5.5 and think it's enough. Lovely to hear from you again.

Hi all,

sorry I havent been here for a while but I am in a process of changing jobs so it is pretty stresful time for me, especiallly that I did not ask for it, employer decided to close the hospital I work in and all of us nurses have to be redeployed somewhere else.

But I managed to have my first fill at 3/3/11 in dublin. I t felt so weird for next 2 weeks I felt restricted but couldnt stop eating and craved sweets.It's been a week now I started to feel fuller much quicker, stopped craving sweets and eat small 3 meals again. there was a moment that I regreted that had that first fill because I was doing so well before it and lost 24 pounds. going for my second fill on 7/4 in dublin because dont want to wait till 21/4 in belfast.I still think I am not so bad with all that stress I am under I have to cope somehow. hopefully next week I will know when I am going to be moved.

I havent lost much weight abviously since my first fill but if I did not gain any either thats the main thing. will be in touch with you all.

blondy

Hello everyone

Hope you are all well?

So been an odd week. Had my fill a week ago Thursday and managed a Soup on the day, Friday and Saturday fine then bang on Sunday I had restriction like the October killer fill! Difficulty getting even Water down again so took it easy and avoided anything that would get stuck.

Anyway seems to be getting a little easier which is good but not able to eat until 10 at night so managing on very little. Lost 6 pounds first week after fill so one step closer to the last 31 pounds. 25 to go and not sure if I will make the target date I had in mind. But we will see 10 weeks and counting. I have another fill planned for the 5th May and I am away that weekend in Edinburgh on a study day so hoping that I will be ok for the journey. Fingers crossed should be.

Anyway hope everyone is ok and taing care of themselves.

All for now

Claire

I forgot to say that I went from OBESE on the scales to OVERWEIGHT it was a big woop that had the children running from the kitchen!!

hi all hope your all doing well,i have to say i had a big row with hubby the other day and it is deffo like having a fill i havnt been able to eat prop for 3 days lol,this will save me a fortune i will just have murder with him instead and save my money he he xxx :D

hi all hope your all doing well,i have to say i had a big row with hubby the other day and it is deffo like having a fill i havnt been able to eat prop for 3 days lol,this will save me a fortune i will just have murder with him instead and save my money he he xxx :D

I find the same thing happens when I am feeling really stressed. Take it easy and remember to try to stay calm. May be a few days until you feel right agaon. Take care and look after yourself.

Claire x

Hope you make it upbeith hubby. Just tried eating Sunday dinner but wouldn't go down. Managed a few crackers and Philadelphia.

Hi all,

I am in a process of changing jobs so it is pretty stresful time for me, especiallly that I did not ask for it, employer decided to close the hospital I work in and all of us nurses have to be redeployed somewhere else.

managed to have my first fill at 3/3/11 in dublin. I t felt so weird for next 2 weeks I felt restricted but couldnt stop eating and craved sweets.It's been a week now I started to feel fuller much quicker, stopped craving sweets and eat small 3 meals again. there was a moment that I regreted that had that first fill because I was doing so well before it and lost 24 pounds. going for my second fill on 7/4 in dublin because dont want to wait till 21/4 in belfast.I still think I am not so bad with all that stress I am under I have to cope somehow. hopefully next week I will know when I am going to be moved.

I havent lost much weight abviously since my first fill but if I did not gain any either thats the main thing. will be in touch with you all.

blondy

Do hope you are sorted with regards to your job. It's quite a stressful time at the moment for lots of people so you aren't alone.

Hope the 2nd fill does the trick and you start to lose weight.

Take care and let us know how you get on fill and jobwise. Fingers crossed.

Claire x

I find the same thing happens when I am feeling really stressed. Take it easy and remember to try to stay calm. May be a few days until you feel right agaon. Take care and look after yourself.

Claire x

oh thanks claire and amazed lol,dont worry we made up not long after but i got that wound up it tightened it sooo much lol,men hey lol,claire i cant believe your progress so far your doing great girl not long to go now,and look how low your bmi is well done you should put up your before and after pics so we can see the difference whoop whoop xx

Hi All

Blimey its been quiet on here!

So had the docs app last week and guess what, she still won't refer me until I've lost another stone and half. I can't believe she won't just do the letter whilst I lose the remainder, as it took 8 weeks last time to get the app. Very frustrating : (

And then this last 2 weeks or so I have had some dizzy spells and actually fainted twice. Have now got low blood pressure after years of suffering with it being sky high, so need to keep an eye on that.

Been struggling to eat this last week, and think I have lost a few more lbs but my scales got moved last weekend by my whole family getting on and off them, several times cos they must be magic ! and I cant get them back in the right place, but hubs is weighing at least 5lbs more where they are now so will have to go to boots and wiegh on the machine in there.

Happy Bandiversary to all the March bods who still come on here and read, it's mine on Saturday, can't believe its been a year, but I am very very pleased with my progress to date although I was hoping to have done 7 stone by then, but never mind I know I will get there.

Take care all x

Hi everyone

I went for my fill on fri and it was chris that was doing them not CDB but the other one .He weighed me but when he came to give me my fill he could not find my port he tried four times and i am all bruised again.I have to go to Edinbrough on thursday to get it done by CDB its not very good as i have to take another day off work this could work out to be very expensive.I was so pissed off i have eaten everything in sight i dont have any restriction.I really need to start counting calories tomorrow dont want to undo all my good work.

Hi slinks wish i could stop eating i would even consider falling out with alex if i thought that would work id probably eat more

Nice to hear from all the girls Fatty patty and blondie nurse :D

Hope everyone is keeping well

So had the docs app last week and guess what, she still won't refer me until I've lost another stone and half. I can't believe she won't just do the letter whilst I lose the remainder, as it took 8 weeks last time to get the app. Very frustrating : (

And then this last 2 weeks or so I have had some dizzy spells and actually fainted twice. Have now got low blood pressure after years of suffering with it being sky high, so need to keep an eye on that.

Happy Bandiversary it's mine on Saturday, can't believe its been a year, but I am very very pleased with my progress to date although I was hoping to have done 7 stone by then, but never mind I know I will get there.

Hello

You have done brilliantly, well done.

With ref the referral would another doctor consider sorting this for you? It's not ideal but hang in there if you can. How long do you think it would take you to lose the 21 pounds? Perhaps chunk it up and set yourself little mini targets and in the mean time keep trying to conceive naturally and have lots of fun in the process. Sod them unless they have been through this themselves they don't have a clue how important it is to you and what you are experiencing.

Happy bandiversary for Saturday.

Take care

C x

Hi All

Blimey its been quiet on here!

Been struggling to eat this last week, and think I have lost a few more lbs but my scales got moved last weekend by my whole family getting on and off them, several times cos they must be magic ! and I cant get them back in the right place, but hubs is weighing at least 5lbs more where they are now so will have to go to boots and wiegh on the machine in there.

Happy Bandiversary to all the March bods who still come on here and read, it's mine on Saturday, can't believe its been a year, but I am very very pleased with my progress to date although I was hoping to have done 7 stone by then, but never mind I know I will get there.

Take care all x

poor you patty,hang in there love it will all work out in the end just think of yourself at the min,and your remainding weight will come off hun,everything happens for a reason chin up xxxxxxxxx :)