Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi Guy's, my sister in law & niece got out on time and are doing really well there where very impressed with the care and attention they received during there stay,they meet up with some really nice peep's having band done it was great support for them,hope anyone going soon gets out ok with this stupid volcano its stresse you dont need, thanks guys for your suggestions on travel to Belgium we only had an hour delay going out i keep you up dated,:)

Hi Englishrose,glad you got sorted out, did he charge you, just a little word to the wise at the meeting Frederick emphasized if you go with a 3th party for fills you wont be covered if something goes wrong wls are not in partnership with him :crying:

fell great the fill deffenetly helps iv got my second fill on the 18th may cant wait iv lost 3 and a half stone in 6 weeks so somethings defenetly working hows your portion size going before my fill i was eating normal size and now i can hardly eat anything its great

OMG 3 1/2 stone that is massive. How much did you get put in the band - are you still really restricted

I am still able to eat normal portions but trying to keep healthy but have the odd lapse lol

Not lost/gained any weight in last 5 weeks so stuck at 16lbs lost so far - feeling a bit fed up now but am sure once I get the fills started the weight will start to drop off - hopefully!!!

Are you going to Dr Chris in Edinburgh for your next fill??

Glad your doing well and you must be delighted with your weight loss so far

Kerry

hi scooby how is your weighloss going,all you latest bandsters will have to get tickers up lol:tongue_smilie:

Hi Wannabe

Its official I have reached "bandster hell" my weight loss has stopped completely - I lost 16lbs in first 2 weeks and not lost or gained anything since, now almost 9 weeks post op.

Was meant to get first fill in April but it was cancelled due to the bloody volcano so now go next week for it - fingers crossed. that should then get me on the road to weight loss hopefully otherwise I have wasted thousands of pounds aarrgghh.......

How are you feeling about getting yours done, you will be fine and honestly it is nothing to worry about - easy for me to say i know but the level of care is fantastic and you are really looked after.

Kerry

Hi kerry I got 4.5 in a 12 ml band I don't have much restriction I'm just sticking with my proiten shakes and a small meal at night I did get something stuck the other night and it wasn't pleasnt I decided to go with wls group for my fills they offer great package deals unlimited fills for 6 months for 350

Hi kerry I got 4.5 in a 12 ml band I don't have much restriction I'm just sticking with my proiten shakes and a small meal at night I did get something stuck the other night and it wasn't pleasnt I decided to go with wls group for my fills they offer great package deals unlimited fills for 6 months for 350

Well done Garry! my weight loss has stopped even after first 3 mil fill. Next one on 27/05 can't wait as really wanna see a difference. Need to plan my food a bit better too, and I'm thinking Protein Shakes might be the way to go again for a while.

Keep up the good work xx

I heard WLS offer good packages but that would then void any guarantee if anything goes wrong which worries me.

What Protein Shakes are you on - they are obviously working well for you

I have got something stuck just once and omg i thought I was dying - never want to experience that ever again

Take Care

Kerry

Slim fast. tastes good aswell it worries me as well about it wouldn't cover me if anything had to happen to it but I'm trying to get some sort of insurance that would cover me

Hi Guy's, my sister in law & niece got out on time and are doing really well there where very impressed with the care and attention they received during there stay,they meet up with some really nice peep's having band done it was great support for them,hope anyone going soon gets out ok with this stupid volcano its stresse you dont need, thanks guys for your suggestions on travel to Belgium we only had an hour delay going out i keep you up dated,:)

Hi Englishrose,glad you got sorted out, did he charge you, just a little word to the wise at the meeting Frederick emphasized if you go with a 3th party for fills you wont be covered if something goes wrong wls are not in partnership with him :crying:

I completely agree with your last statement, i have no doubt WLS are very good and i have only heard good things but for those that dont know me i have a pierced tube problem under ecfs care and got it repaired immediately and i paid for nothing, they were fantastic.

JUst to keep in mind for those new guys.

g

I heard WLS offer good packages but that would then void any guarantee if anything goes wrong which worries me.

What Protein Shakes are you on - they are obviously working well for you

I have got something stuck just once and omg i thought I was dying - never want to experience that ever again

Take Care

Kerry

an excellent protien shake i use comes from my protien.com i will post the link to the one i use, its very low in calories but offers very good protien. Unfortunately if you read labels you will see that slimfast has very little protien compared but has a hell of a lot of carbs/sugar which gives it the nice sweet taste, take away the sugar and the calories are very low in slimfast therefore no real nutritional value, just a fad gimmick, god i could go on for hours on this topic. PM me if you want any info, i am reasonably knowledgable on this subject.

Isolated from Myprotein.co.uk

an excellent protien shake i use comes from my protien.com i will post the link to the one i use, its very low in calories but offers very good protien. Unfortunately if you read labels you will see that slimfast has very little protien compared but has a hell of a lot of carbs/sugar which gives it the nice sweet taste, take away the sugar and the calories are very low in slimfast therefore no real nutritional value, just a fad gimmick, god i could go on for hours on this topic. PM me if you want any info, i am reasonably knowledgable on this subject.

Isolated from Myprotein.co.uk

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE you have'nt got reasonable knowledge on this subject youve got MASSIVE amounts.

Hows things going mate, hope all is well, I'm back in france till july so not on here much now but often look in to see whats going on.

Love to freckles too :)

Hi guys just reading the last few post concerning protien drinks and was wondering when i get to proper food (still on liquids yet) is this something i should be drinking regular or is it just a choice you've made. I find most of them kinda sweet and a bit sickly.

Can anyone tell me if they felt cold all the time after being banded? I am normally the one, that as soon as the sun comes out, out comes the vest and flipflops. I just can't seem to get the heat into me.

hi chrissy mabe your next fill will help hope it does cant wait till my next one but in the meantime im sticking with what im doing as it is working better than i ever imagined regards garry

Hi Karob

me too just cant seem to get warm... Think its the bodys way of using the energy to keep organs working in stead of using it to keep us warm

Well done gazzmic1888 what a result on the weight loss a bet your delighted with that .I think thats everyone drem to be banded and loose that in six weeks.?