Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Congratulations Carrie.

You are an inspiration to us all

XXX

Hi everyone,

*******INFO FROM WENDY************

Had my second fill today, she put in 1.5mls so now I have 4.5mls in the 7mls band. I'm down 2 stone now so I'm ecstatic. I mentioned to her about the reservations people have about going to her for the fills and making the guarantee with Dr Chris void.. She said she has a guarantee from Chris that any patients that come to her for fills will still in fact be fully covered in the event of anything going wrong. If however you went to another fill provider and then her then you wouldn't be covered (unless it's fred of course). Also wendy mentioned that she is insured for 11 million so she's well covered. She said in the event of a problem (like garrys)she would send the patient back to Chris and he & she would come to an aggreement re costs. Hope that puts peoples mind at ease.

I don't want to be a sceptic but I'm not at all convinced

that this would be the case because I know that on my first visit to Wendy I had to sign various bits of paper work and one of them was a disclaimer that in the event etc etc WLS wouldn't be held responsible.:lol: Hope Wendy is a women of her word. :biggrin:

Who was it that was going to use a vibro machine? im sorry i cant remember and there is to many past posts to read back on to find out, did you hire it and do you think they are any good?

Hi wishfull i bought one last Friday with intentions to go on it every day unfortunately i suffer from Migraines and after five minutes it triggered one with all the shaking about.So thats that i wont be on that again.:biggrin:

Edited by bobobaldy

Hi every1,:biggrin:

Gt bak this mornin I am nw officially BANDED n I feel great. I no wat u mean by the cripplin wind nw and them wind tablets arent doin a thing I've been on all 4s literally while my partner pats my bak lol nt a pretty site!!!!

Everythin went like clockwork whilst in Belguim just lookin forward 2 seein the results!! I lost 6lbs on the pre op diet and lost another 6lbs whilst bein in the hospital, however I think that was mainly fluid!! bt nether the less its 12lbs!!!! lol

Thanks SJS x

Banded 1st Sep

carrie........

is at goal xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thats fantastic news, well done to you, if you did not live so far away i whisk you off your feet in a flash as you are beautiful.

gx

I don't want to be a sceptic but I'm not at all convinced

that this would be the case because I know that on my first visit to Wendy I had to sign various bits of paper work and one of them was a disclaimer that in the event etc etc WLS wouldn't be held responsible.:lol: Hope Wendy is a women of her word. :biggrin:

i would concur with this but i dont doubt that she said that for one minute i would just ask them to put there policy in writing for you and then that keeps everyone right, if they do that then great.

gx

thats fantastic news, well done to you, if you did not live so far away i whisk you off your feet in a flash as you are beautiful.

gx

Ahh thanks Garry, distance makes the heart grow fonder :biggrin:

you can look at the pics on the 'before and after - pictures only' thread - i will be posting mine over the weekend as i will be going out and celebrating tomorrow night!!

Hi every1,:biggrin:

Gt bak this mornin I am nw officially BANDED n I feel great. I no wat u mean by the cripplin wind nw and them wind tablets arent doin a thing I've been on all 4s literally while my partner pats my bak lol nt a pretty site!!!!

Everythin went like clockwork whilst in Belguim just lookin forward 2 seein the results!! I lost 6lbs on the pre op diet and lost another 6lbs whilst bein in the hospital, however I think that was mainly fluid!! bt nether the less its 12lbs!!!! lol

Thanks SJS x

Banded 1st Sep

Glad your back and everything went well - congratulations!

Give it a couple of weeks and you will be feeling your self again except even thinner!

WELL DONE CARRIE JESS THATS BRRRILLIANT!!!!Im sooo pleased for you. Celebrate hard and dance loads so as not to put on any pounds, you deserve it.

Welcome back to new bandsters, sorry to hear about wind pain but its just a small hiccup in a long journey and it will be worth it.

Gary you flirting again a good job Carrie and flirty live a good distance from you or they wouldnt be safe. lol. How are you doing since being fixed in Belgium. How long do you think until you get restriction. Im going on the 15th to Wendy for my second fill and believe me I REALLY need it.

Freckles seen the pictures of you new grandaughter shes such a wee cutie pie, you must just love cuddling her.

Wishful congrats on the news your having grandson, you look too young to be a gran.

Bobo what you going to do with your machine was it expensive?

I really hope the guarantee with wls is true but like Gary says I would like to see it on paper. Jx

Edited by homecare

WELL DONE CARRIE JESS THATS BRRRILLIANT!!!!Im sooo pleased for you. Celebrate hard and dance loads so as not to put on any pounds, you deserve it.

Welcome back to new bandsters, sorry to hear about wind pain but its just a small hiccup in a long journey and it will be worth it.

Gary you flirting again a good job Carrie and flirty live a good distance from you or they wouldnt be safe. lol. How are you doing since being fixed in Belgium. How long do you think until you get restriction. Im going on the 15th to Wendy for my second fill and believe me I REALLY need it.

Freckles seen the pictures of you new grandaughter shes such a wee cutie pie, you must just love cuddling her.

Wishful congrats on the news your having grandson, you look too young to be a gran.

I really hope the guarantee with wls is true but like Gary says I would like to see it on paper. Jx

Forgot to say my brother in law and sister are going to belgium to get banded on the 16th of October. Hes not bothered who knows but sis is like me and wants to keep it to herself but doesnt know if her other half can keep his mouth shut. She will be so embarrased if it gets out. Any way keeping it in the family as they say. Jx:thumbup:

Hiya I am good thanks I seend doc today and he gave me a good fill I ended up getting a little more and got Water down just so I left and got 1/4 of the way home and turned back as I could not get anymore than a drip down so got a little out so restriction feeling good so role on the weightloss.

G

Ahh thanks Garry, distance makes the heart grow fonder :biggrin:

you can look at the pics on the 'before and after - pictures only' thread - i will be posting mine over the weekend as i will be going out and celebrating tomorrow night!!

You know what ur so right, distance can be good.

X

Cor i wish that Fred had come back to me with that offer. Ive ended up organising everything myself, flights, transfers, hotel etc. Ive gotta admit i feel a little let down with the lack of info forthcoming from the clinic re pre-op arrangements, but soooo thankful for the tips from you guys. 7 days to go for me!!! Wahey!:biggrin:

Hi Bev 4971

Sorry havent replied sooner been away for work!! Yes it was a good deal. I heard from Fred straight away and sent off the deposit next morning. But have heard nothing since, despite emailing four times now!! Did anyone else have this problem. Also how soon do you get notification of the pre op diet, as I am beginning to worry.

Thanks

Well done Carrie on reaching your goal you must be thrilled.

Hi home care i got it for £60 off of gumtree the lady wanted £100 for it but i knocked her down it is in excellent condition.I was going to hire one to see if i liked it but they are looking for £60 a month to hire it .So i got myself a bargain.My partner says shes going to use it but i doubt it .Beeboo has said she will buy it off me if Michelle doesn't use it so i wont have lost anything.

Hows the Water going down now Gary hope alls OK now?

If you look in bandsters profiles you see there profile photos too.

Well done sjs on getting banded the pain does ease .I thought someone had danced on my stomach when i got banded .Every day you will feel better