Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Isn't it terrible, just to receive normal patient care someone has to complain. I am so glad to hear your Mum is doing better now. For her to have improved so quickly they probably gave here antibiotics aswell as saline solution through the drip, that would help the infection she had, which would have been causing her to be hilucinating, or not all there for want of better words! I am really relieved for you, but still be strong at the meeting because you want this care to continue.

Take care

Fatpants

Having read your concerns and insults at nurses and drs. looking after your mother and lets face it thousands of others needing attention... why dont you spare a thought for the over worked, under staffed and totally exhausted nurses who according to you are not quite frankly doing their jobs properly.... its is my opinion, that if relatives are so concerned at the lack of hydration or nutrition of family that they should attend at meal times and feed their relatives.. that way ensuring proper care.... as you so put it!!!...

MY advice... try spending a couple of days working your socks off on a busy ward, listening to insults and see how you like it!!!.. my guess is not a lot...!!

Hi vanessa to save you coming to far off the A55 do you want me to meet you in one of the service stations, then i'll drive and it'll give you a break from driving for a couple of hours.. it'll be a long drive for you x

hi.

yes that would be good.. which service station would that be??

having read your concerns and insults at nurses and drs. Looking after your mother and lets face it thousands of others needing attention... Why dont you spare a thought for the over worked, under staffed and totally exhausted nurses who according to you are not quite frankly doing their jobs properly.... Its is my opinion, that if relatives are so concerned at the lack of hydration or nutrition of family that they should attend at meal times and feed their relatives.. That way ensuring proper care.... As you so put it!!!...

My advice... Try spending a couple of days working your socks off on a busy ward, listening to insults and see how you like it!!!.. My guess is not a lot...!!

no one should have to put up with the indignity of being left with vomit an excrement left on them, as well as being put at risk of de hydration. My grandmother died of dehydration last june in the care of nhs. Official enquiry pending, but have recieved official appology, and responsibility has been accepted by the hospital. But it does'nt bring my grandmother back. If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

Sorry freckles, my views are very personal and I am still grieveing for my grandmother, and that why I've been a bit quiet regarding your mum its bringing it all back. But good luck with your meeting, if its not complained about, many so called nurses will quite happily see the elderly rot in their beds, if they cant do anything about it they should become a whistle blower for the sake of humanity. GO FRECKLES. xxxmmmxxx

no one should have to put up with the indignity of being left with vomit an excrement left on them, as well as being put at risk of de hydration. My grandmother died of dehydration last june in the care of nhs. Official enquiry pending, but have recieved official appology, and responsibility has been accepted by the hospital. But it does'nt bring my grandmother back. If you cant stand the heat stay out of the kitchen.

I am entitlled to and stick by my opinion.. as you do yours..

Tonight she was better in herself, but hallucinating again. smile_e_sad.gif

Three nurses came over to speak to me, to tell me how she was doing...they've never bothered before unless I have approached them....actually in my Mums notes there is reference to the fact that I have requested a meeting with the top knobs (such as they are).

They are also now monitoring her Fluid intake and output and there are pages of it, that werent there before.

Maybe this has scared them somewhat, and that wasnt my intention, I just wanted to voice my concerns really.

But I suppose if it keeps the staff on their toes and they take better care of my Mum and the rest of the patientsa, it cant be a bad thing.

Maybe they never met anyone like me before smile_razz.gif

Having read your concerns and insults at nurses and drs. looking after your mother and lets face it thousands of others needing attention... why dont you spare a thought for the over worked, under staffed and totally exhausted nurses who according to you are not quite frankly doing their jobs properly.... its is my opinion, that if relatives are so concerned at the lack of hydration or nutrition of family that they should attend at meal times and feed their relatives.. that way ensuring proper care.... as you so put it!!!...

MY advice... try spending a couple of days working your socks off on a busy ward, listening to insults and see how you like it!!!.. my guess is not a lot...!!

If you are ging to have a personal attack at any memeber I dont want to read it and would prefer if you done it by PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Thanks

I apologise to you Vanessa if you feel that I have insulted nurses and doctors in general.

Deep down you really know.... that was not the case.

I know how hard they work, but I still think my mothers well being and life for that matter is worth far more than someones feelings. Without doctors and nurses we would be in a sorry state, and it was not my intention to insult anyone.

I will not start a flaming match on here, the board and my friends here are too important to me.

I will however refrain from posting anymore regarding my Mother.

Mmm I am so sorry all of this has upset you so, please accept my sincere apologies.

Hi Gary dude, how you doing, is mum ok give her my love, have you started back at the gym yet, I started tues but got stitch after 15 mins on treadmill, so only did rower on fri for 20 mins that seamed ok. I also went back today and was ok on treadmill but only did 15 mins, are you finding you are still slower or are you healing quicker than me. Are you ready for your fill, its next week isnt it.

Lewis abbey how are you and mum I dont think we've had an update from you for a while, are you back to normal yet. keep me posted.

I apologise to you Vanessa if you feel that I have insulted nurses and doctors in general.

Deep down you really know.... that was not the case.

I know how hard they work, but I still think my mothers well being and life for that matter is worth far more than someones feelings. Without doctors and nurses we would be in a sorry state, and it was not my intention to insult anyone.

I will not start a flaming match on here, the board and my friends here are too important to me.

I will however refrain from posting anymore regarding my Mother.

Mmm I am so sorry all of this has upset you so, please accept my sincere apologies.

Dont you dare stop posting regarding your mother as you have friends here that are interested and you posting and talking about it is clearly a release.

No one knows what is round the corner and I am sure we will all want to post something personal at some point and hope for a friendly responce.

So dont let one persons personal view and generalisation of the nursing system compare to what has actually happened to your poor mother. That lady is entitled to her opinion, of course she is but her disregard to the appauling situation your mother is "ACTUALLY" experiencing appauls me.

You carry on posting

Hi Gary dude, how you doing, is mum ok give her my love, have you started back at the gym yet, I started tues but got stitch after 15 mins on treadmill, so only did rower on fri for 20 mins that seamed ok. I also went back today and was ok on treadmill but only did 15 mins, are you finding you are still slower or are you healing quicker than me. Are you ready for your fill, its next week isnt it.

hiya

I am fine thanks, that melon size swelling came back again last week and bruised again and was quite sore, i still actually have it. I mailed fred and all he could say was go to gp incase of infection. I took anti biotics as a precaution but i knew it was not infectd as i felt ok. I ended up going to A&E yesterday as i could not get a gp appointment till next week. Glad i di as it has put my mind at rest, i have a hematoma whci i beleive to be old blood ball clotting under skin. They checked all my vital signs and they were fine so said it will disperse eventually so feel happier.

Been doing a little at gym but was not sure due to lump, but can get tore into it now. Got a fill booked for 19th so hope swelling gone by then.

How you both doing everything ok with the pregnancy.

Garry

x

Thank you Garry, its really nice of you to say that, but I dont feel I want to upset anyone on here by posting inappropriately.

I will actually continue by private messages if anyone wants to know anything. Thank you again. xx

Thank you Garry, its really nice of you to say that, but I dont feel I want to upset anyone on here by posting inappropriately.

I will actually continue by private messages if anyone wants to know anything. Thank you again. xx

What a ridiculous situation you have been forced into.

Does anyone know how long it takes for frederik to get back to you after you paid the deposit......???

Sorry he got back to me to say he recieved the deposit,

Its just Ive forwarded to him all my travel flight details etc..... & still no word backyet?

The Mrs would like to know where we are staying etc and I aint got a clue... Does he normally take a while to arrange these things?

I know Ive got a while yet but its been 5 days no reply to my emails?

Just want to know whats happening!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh::unsure::thumbup:

Edited by Can't-Weight