Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone know of Dr De Bruyne Chris

Hi shoes and kaka's daughter, how exciting having your ops this week, im can remember when mine was only days away and i was so excited, hasnt it come round quick? Like gilliian said this time next week you will be fine.. just make sure you get plenty of rest x

thank you for your good wishes - my daughter is climbing the walls and can't wait!!

Hi Shoes & kaka

just want to wish you all the best for next week,,, wow time does fly by so quickly, I'm not to far behind you Ladies... Its really starting to dawn on me also has the time gets nearer.... I booked the plane tickets today

I'm well nervous too, but im sure we will be fine, this is such a great place for support and encouragement..I know I wouldnt have taken the step if it wasnt for most of the great comments on here.

Just really looking forward too seeing the new me after years of being overweight..

Cheers

Cant-weight.

thank you very much - i'm passing all your good wishes onto my daughter x

HI KaKa and daughter,and shoes, Have a great trip, it'll all be over before you know it, and a week after that you will be nearly back to normal. Let us know how you get on.

Big Sister and Gillian good luck with your fill, we want to find out who the bravest one is.

thank you & will keep you/everyone posted. x

Hi kaka tell your daughter she will be more than welcome to join us on the forum, everyone is here to help and support eachother, im excited for the bandsters due to get done this week and the coming weeks, it will change your lives so much.. for the better i might ad x

Wel no Water aerobics for me this morn i was up all night vomiting the pain in my tummy was unreal and all i could do was cry i was terrified my band had slipped or something but thank god it has stopped and feel so much better but feelin wee bit weak and cant stomach thoughts of food and on top of that i cant bloody move after the gym yesterday my legs ass arms every bit of me is in pain can hardly bend down lol but least i know i done somethin when i can feel the pain lol but yesterday i went shopping as need clothes for goin out in liverpool and i got a full outfit out of river island shoes bag the lot and i must say im just thrilled river island is where all my mates got their lovely wee outfits and i always wished i could shop in it and i did yesterday one top is a 16 but its a oversize kinda top so thats the reason i got into it but its baggy on me and a black dress size 18 which is also a oversize style but dont care i got shopping in river island.... but im defo gona start back having my 3meals a day cos i know il need to when going to the gym i dont wana be the big bird fainting in the gym after 15mins lol

Hi Flirty. Well, I suppose your body made you slow down today. Take it easy and eat sensibly and often and you will be able to get back to your exercise - it's no good having a skinny body if its not healthy! Glad you had a confidence boost buying your clothes from a shop of your choice, that shows how far you've come. You take care now, bigsister x

Hi big sister and Gillian, I'm go glad everything is ok after your fill, did I understand that you did'nt eat before your fill, if so I did'nt know that you could'nt, you are so lucky having booked a second fill so quickly. I have to wait until the 27th March for my first fill which will make it 6 weeks post op, and then monthly or whenever its needed, or when I'm back home in the UK. I dont mind doing it slowely, my daughter has lost 4 stone over 18 months, with 3 fills, but she has no loose skin, or any medical issues, so I'm hoping to do it like her the only difference is that she does it at BUPA/SPIRE and has it done under XRAY with a rasberry flavoured barium, they watch the liquid go down as she is drinking the barium so that they can judge the rate and speed that she can eat and drink whilst they are giving her the fill and they adjust it accordingly. The cost is inclusive with the op price so she does'nt have to rush to get her fills within a given time limit.

The other bit of news is that when we were in Belgium my daughter did a pregnancy test and it was positive, so we went to see her band surgeon, and he has offered to see her and monitor her pregnancy and weight changes free of charge, and has included and unfills and refills if they should become necessary. so all in all she has had a good result.

Flirty Lass please take care of yourself I feel I want to bring you home here to me and look after you, I would ensure you eat your 5 a day and some protien and good carbs, please dont rush this weight loss process, you are putting your body at more risk through rapid weight loss. Ease up on yourself its not a race, if you dont you will get very ill and could have an enforced UNFILL, think carefully how that would affect you, and treat your body with care its the only one you get.

Sorry to get bossy but I have been very worried about you, and my mothering instincts have loosened my tongue. Ketosis is a symptom of body crises and not the only way to lose weight.

Hi Nanny mmm! Congratulations to you and your daughter - is it your first grandchild?

Me and gillian were about 6 and a half weeks post op when we got our fill yesterday. We were going to have to wait another 2 weeks for the clinic nearest us but decided to travel to Leeds cos we didn't want to wait that long. Can't feel any difference at all at the moment but still on liquids so will have to see once I get back on normal foods. I'm just soooo hungry tho - I could chew my arm off!

Best wishes to shoes and kaka's daughter for Friday, we will be thinking of you.

Hope you are ok Freckles and your Mum.

Bigsister x

Yeah she mentioned the Atkins but she said mine is quite full on and its causing me to faint and be dizzy alot but sure il see how it go's

Dear Flirtylass,

Are you sure the dizziness and fainting isn't to do with that hunky man you've been hanging out with!

Fatpants

Yeah she mentioned the Atkins but she said mine is quite full on and its causing me to faint and be dizzy alot but sure il see how it go's

When I tried the lighter life diet my body went into ketosis too, and I think what Garry said is true, it's your body using fat for fuel.

Fatpants

Hi flirtylass im sure with you doing all this extra exercise you will be able too eat more and not worry x

You are quiter right wishful, the more exercise you do, the more energy you use the more calorie intake you are aloud. I found this on a calorie counter site, the more exercise the more calories!

Fatpants

Wel no Water aerobics for me this morn i was up all night vomiting the pain in my tummy was unreal and all i could do was cry i was terrified my band had slipped or something but thank god it has stopped and feel so much better but feelin wee bit weak and cant stomach thoughts of food and on top of that i cant bloody move after the gym yesterday my legs ass arms every bit of me is in pain can hardly bend down lol but least i know i done somethin when i can feel the pain lol but yesterday i went shopping as need clothes for goin out in liverpool and i got a full outfit out of river island shoes bag the lot and i must say im just thrilled river island is where all my mates got their lovely wee outfits and i always wished i could shop in it and i did yesterday one top is a 16 but its a oversize kinda top so thats the reason i got into it but its baggy on me and a black dress size 18 which is also a oversize style but dont care i got shopping in river island.... but im defo gona start back having my 3meals a day cos i know il need to when going to the gym i dont wana be the big bird fainting in the gym after 15mins lol

Dear Flirtylass,

Lucky you, I would love to have clothes from River Island, guess I'm stuck with Evans and M&S for now!!! You made me laugh at the dont wana be the big bird fainting in the gym after 15mins lol

Fatpants

so are we so hopefully bump into each other - maybe as you and my daughter are getting done on the same day the transport might be shared.

don't know about you but my daughter is sooooo excited & me for her - its helped me tremendously being on the boards with everyone supporting each other and i think that once she's had the op she will be on here too!!

see you soon!!

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE A GREAT TRIP FOR KAKA'S DAUGHTER AND SHOES! :)

We'll look forward to hearing how you both got on after your recovery.

Fatpants

Hi big sister and Gillian, I'm go glad everything is ok after your fill, did I understand that you did'nt eat before your fill, if so I did'nt know that you could'nt, you are so lucky having booked a second fill so quickly. I have to wait until the 27th March for my first fill which will make it 6 weeks post op, and then monthly or whenever its needed, or when I'm back home in the UK. I dont mind doing it slowely, my daughter has lost 4 stone over 18 months, with 3 fills, but she has no loose skin, or any medical issues, so I'm hoping to do it like her the only difference is that she does it at BUPA/SPIRE and has it done under XRAY with a rasberry flavoured barium, they watch the liquid go down as she is drinking the barium so that they can judge the rate and speed that she can eat and drink whilst they are giving her the fill and they adjust it accordingly. The cost is inclusive with the op price so she does'nt have to rush to get her fills within a given time limit.

The other bit of news is that when we were in Belgium my daughter did a pregnancy test and it was positive, so we went to see her band surgeon, and he has offered to see her and monitor her pregnancy and weight changes free of charge, and has included and unfills and refills if they should become necessary. so all in all she has had a good result.

Flirty Lass please take care of yourself I feel I want to bring you home here to me and look after you, I would ensure you eat your 5 a day and some protien and good carbs, please dont rush this weight loss process, you are putting your body at more risk through rapid weight loss. Ease up on yourself its not a race, if you dont you will get very ill and could have an enforced UNFILL, think carefully how that would affect you, and treat your body with care its the only one you get.

Sorry to get bossy but I have been very worried about you, and my mothering instincts have loosened my tongue. Ketosis is a symptom of body crises and not the only way to lose weight.

Congradulations mmm on your fantastic news about becoming a granny, how exciting, I bet you're thrilled!

Fatpants

As you can all see I'M BACK, just took a few days away from the forum as I was getting fraustrated with the waiting. I started my low fat pre-op diet on the 3rd of march and I have lost 5lbs4oz - I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

Take care all of you

Fatpants

God fatpants i defo hope its nothing to do with the hunky man lol But yeah how shamed would i b if i passed out in the gym i defo wont be letting that happen make a show of my self il just work up a glamorous sweat lol u'v done well on ur pre op i think i gained on it lol